• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassin's Creed II

Years
    Enzo Returns

So, the big game has been released today (On my watch has been.)
    What is everyones pre-thoughts about this game?
    Have you been waiting a long time for this? *CoughEricaCough*
    What have you come to expect from this?
    So on so on =]

I have been waiting ages for this game, but I have been so hyped about other games,
    that I am in two minds as to if I should buy it or not =[
    I already have a backlog of games that I think I might not play thought it for a while ><

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Looks great, can't wait to play it. But it'll probably be another week or two before I get it.

I loved the first, despite it's flaws, so we shall see.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I was a rabid fan of the first, but I don't have the money to get the second right now. It's a shame; I've been looking forward to this since it was announced.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I have about 5 or 6 hours on it so far and I've just completed DNA Sequence 3 and it seems to be really good, and a lot better than the first. You can customize a lot more from what I've seen and they've taken out the repetitiveness of the first one.

Years
    I have about 5 or 6 hours on it so far and I've just completed DNA Sequence 3 and it seems to be really good, and a lot better than the first. You can customize a lot more from what I've seen and they've taken out the repetitiveness of the first one.

Sad person :P
    Only joking.

I have heard off my mate who went to the midnight launch that it is a real good game. Vastly improved from the first.
    This is making me want to choose it over my other backlogged games! XD

Zet

Years

I'm up to around sequence 9-11 area XD

It's a really great game, though some of the puzzles can be a bit hard and annoying at times D:

Years

I'm up to around sequence 9-11 area XD

It's a really great game, though some of the puzzles can be a bit hard and annoying at times D:

I think I would rather prefer that than have it being easy =[

Some games are just annoyingly easy. It isn't that I am good at it, it is because they are obvious! XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I just finished the storyline yesterday. It was so epic. The ending is much much much more interesting than AC1. Everything about this game is just superior to its predecessor. You should definitely go buy it.

Some of the puzzles are indeed a bit difficult (the glyphs for The Truth). Overall its a beautiful game and now I'm disappointed I didn't get one of the special editions lol.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Trade 2 Offer
    I think I'm going to take this up. My brother has inFamous and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune that he doesn't really like. There's also the Black Friday deals coming up, but I think I'll take advantage of those to get L4D2 instead.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I didn't like the first one that much as I found it really repetitive so I am going to wait a little bit.

I played the Demo at London MCM and that wasn't to good I must say. For now I will stick with MW2.

Years
    Just finished it last night, and I thought it was so much better than the first. The ending was odd indeed. Desmond himself sums it up right before the credits roll. If you've beaten it, you know what I'm talking about. XD Still, excellent, definitely worth buying.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Just finished it last night, and I thought it was so much better than the first. The ending was odd indeed. Desmond himself sums it up right before the credits roll. If you've beaten it, you know what I'm talking about. XD Still, excellent, definitely worth buying.

Haha, I lol'd at that part. They really let loose with the cussing in the game. Like at the beginning with Lucy..."Desmond, please. Shut the **** up!" lol Some priceless humor in the game indeed.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I can't wait to play it+) I never owned the first one, but played it with a friend a few times. I'm definitely getting this soon! *Goes off to hock some older games*

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Better than the original in pretty much every way. I liked the first one quite a bit despite getting repetitive and with this game getting rid of that I can only say that this game is awesome so far.

Years
    It's better than the first one but it suffers from rather loose controls which can cause quite a few annoyances while playing.

With the exception of the controls everything in the game so far has been pretty solid.

Years
    I am slowly falling out with this game =[

The mission with your mother when you go see Da Vinci, the game will not allow me to pick up the paintings. No matter how many times I press "O", no matter where I push it, it WILL NOT pick it up. I am restarted it and just won't happen.

Also, the controls are annoying me a little =[
    Maybe it is because I am on the PS3 and I played the first on the PC.

*Sigh*

I am in a bad mood today, so maybe the small problems are just turning into big ones ><'

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I am slowly falling out with this game =[

The mission with your mother when you go see Da Vinci, the game will not allow me to pick up the paintings. No matter how many times I press "O", no matter where I push it, it WILL NOT pick it up. I am restarted it and just won't happen.

Also, the controls are annoying me a little =[
    Maybe it is because I am on the PS3 and I played the first on the PC.

*Sigh*

I am in a bad mood today, so maybe the small problems are just turning into big ones ><'
    I had the same problem except that it finally let me pick them up. Just try walking around it again while constantly pressing the button. Worked for me lol.

Back