• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Astrology

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'm very loose on things like astrology, personality types, charts, etc.

There's so much that goes into making a single person and their personality-- so much more than any personality type or astrology chart could ever explain. It's relieving to see that the way you are matches some pre-determined sign or chart you were born under. It gives a sense of understanding that many fall into as though it defines them to one singular thing. If you align with something and it suits you, that's great. But entire personalities and people can't truly be explained with anything (including astrology), because they are fluid and never stay the same. You're not the same person you were 10 years ago, and you won't be the same in 10 more years.

Life and other people act as constant influences to our beings, and we'll change without even realizing. Years ago, my astrology chart suited me-- now, it doesn't at all. We're just too unique and malleable to be defined. So needless to say, I don't believe in astrology.

Things like Myer-Briggs I can get behind because it's results are far more varied and just as changing as we are.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    They are fun to read, but don't take them and rely on them too seriously.

Back