• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Atk > You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
  • Was bored so I made a team with the srongest physical attack Pokemon in the game. Skarm and Weezing ain't got nothing on this team. Khold, you know you love this team ;D.

Deoxys-F @ Lum Berry ** Space Vyrus
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spd / 38 SAtk
    Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Hidden Power [Ground]
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt

My opener, annoying Jolt or other 394's and Mence can eat me ;o. HP Ground pretty much balances out Deoxys, its Sp.Atks will take care of anything that can avoid it.

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry ** Doragon
    Trait: Inner Focus
    EVs: 248 Atk / 12 Spd / 250 SAtk
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Rock]
    - Surf

A slower version of Mence. BoltBeam was so abvious that I gave it Surf instead. Works nicely as an alternative for Mences Flamethrower, suprized alot of people.

Metagross @ Lum Berry ** Sentinel 4.0
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 90 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spd / 80 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Agility
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Meteor Mash

Was testing this thing out. It works well, because if something like Swampert tries to take out my Team then I can blow it up ;o. Heh heh, loser.

Salamence (M) @ Lum Berry ** Strata Dragoon
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 10 HP / 248 Atk / 116 Spd / 136 SAtk
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Flamethrower
    - Hidden Power [Rock]

All standard. HP Rock over Rockslide because the last thing I need is to lose because I picked a 90% accuracy move >=(.

Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry ** Dark Tyranus
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 86 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spd
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Rock]
    - Taunt

Standard. HP Rock over Rockslide for the same reason I have it on Mence.

Slaking (M) @ Choice Band ** Sayjin Monkey
    Trait: Truant
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - Earthquake
    - Return
    - Rock Slide
    - Shadow Ball
    The pride and joy of my team, 690 Atk owns so much =). Screw Hyper Beam, I want to switch after attacking =D.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    Was bored so I made a team with the srongest physical attack Pokemon in the game. Skarm and Weezing ain't got nothing on this team. Khold, you know you love this team ;D.

Deoxys-F @ Lum Berry ** Space Vyrus
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spd / 38 SAtk
    - Hidden Power [Ground]
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt

My opener, annoying Jolt or other 394's and Mence can eat me ;o. HP Ground pretty much balances out Deoxys, its Sp.Atks will take care of anything that can avoid it.

superpower > hp ground

put either Twistedspoon+Psycho Boost, Scope Lens, White Herb or something else besides Lum Berry or Leftovers on this thing, nobody is going to status it.. they will just kill it.

sup uber

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry ** Doragon
    Trait: Inner Focus
    EVs: 248 Atk / 12 Spd / 250 SAtk
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Rock]
    - Surf

A slower version of Mence. BoltBeam was so abvious that I gave it Surf instead. Works nicely as an alternative for Mences Flamethrower, suprized alot of people.

and surf accomplishes what? the standard switch into dragonite is a water type no matter what, at least put thunderbolt or something

Metagross @ Lum Berry ** Sentinel 4.0
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 90 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spd / 80 SDef
    - Agility
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Meteor Mash

Was testing this thing out. It works well, because if something like Swampert tries to take out my Team then I can blow it up ;o. Heh heh, loser.

standard

Salamence (M) @ Lum Berry ** Strata Dragoon
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 10 HP / 248 Atk / 116 Spd / 136 SAtk
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Flamethrower
    - Hidden Power [Rock]

All standard. HP Rock over Rockslide because the last thing I need is to lose because I picked a 90% accuracy move >=(.

hi no stab

Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry ** Dark Tyranus
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 86 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spd
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Rock]
    - Taunt

Standard. HP Rock over Rockslide for the same reason I have it on Mence.

yeah taunt is there for anything that lum berry would activate, lum berry in general is a shitty item

Slaking (M) @ Choice Band ** Sayjin Monkey
    Trait: Truant
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - Earthquake
    - Return
    - Rock Slide
    - Shadow Ball
    The pride and joy of my team, 690 Atk owns so much =). Screw Hyper Beam, I want to switch after attacking =D.

rock slide is a horrid idea, put focus punch or hell even fury swipes would be better than that.

yeah get rid of the uber and you have a team which easily beaten by a standard swampert/suicune

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    that is funny

Spike Razzor, plz, battle PiC on NB with that team sometime then. I'd love to see what happens

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    You know, the funny things is that this is not a RMT topic =D, and anyways, you sound like a fool, I would never use that advise anways xD.

Says the idiot with the horrible team, uber, and retarded grey writing. You are a stupid random and if you ever sass me again I will make sure you never play pokemon online again. Be warned.

Christ, I just tried to rate your team. You people need to stop being so defensive about your teams, if there is a problem accept it and stop acting like you are better than everyone else.

Curburo-san

Prolonging the Magic
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    it looks a lot like a rmt to me, you'd think that it being posted in this forum would mean it was a rmt, and it's dumb to just post teams for no reason.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Pokemon is chess said:
    Says the idiot with the horrible team, uber, and retarded grey writing. You are a stupid random and if you ever sass me again I will make sure you never play pokemon online again. Be warned.

Christ, I just tried to rate your team. You people need to stop being so defensive about your teams, if there is a problem accept it and stop acting like you are better than everyone else.
    Learn to read you reject n00b. THIS IS NOT A RTM TOPIC, meaning your advice is not welcome. You are so lucky I am not a mod right now >=D, but I will make sure a mod does see this, and I will make sure you are warned. And also, I will beat the crap out of your stupid OU and predictable team with an original team.

Curburo-san

Prolonging the Magic
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    have fun battling in the brazilian servers, you just insulted a server admin :D

(where does it say this isn't a rmt topic btw)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    Learn to read you reject n00b. THIS IS NOT A RTM TOPIC, meaning your advice is not welcome. You are so lucky I am not a mod right now >=D, but I will make sure a mod does see this, and I will make sure you are warned. And also, I will beat the crap out of your stupid OU and predictable team with an original team.

k yeah I will give advice if I want, your team had flaws

Considering that I am one of the main innovators in RuSa of new movesets, I hate to be called predictable. :D

Of course, i'd be happy to battle you but however I don't think you will be doing much battling from now on. That is, unless you battle at BrazilForum regularly?

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Curburo-san said:
    have fun battling in the brazilian servers, you just insulted a server admin :D
    Do I honestly care? Well a know the server admin/mods are racist morons anyways, its just a shame some of them found there way to this forum where they are not wanted =(.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    Do I honestly care? Well a know the server admin/mods are racist morons anyways, its just a shame some of them found there way to this forum where they are not wanted =(.

well a know lol

yeah you are just another random with a bad attitude. utter internet trash, good riddance.

we are all very racist indeed by the way, i mean i say the n word all the time and I am black! man what is this world coming to.

whatever. your team sucks and so do you "Spike Razzor," welcome to the internet.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Pokemon is chess said:
    well a know lol

yeah you are just another random with a bad attitude. utter internet trash, good riddance.

we are all very racist indeed by the way, i mean i say the n word all the time and I am black! man what is this world coming to.

whatever. your team sucks and so do you "Spike Razzor," welcome to the internet.
    That sad and pathetic post was funny, cause the only internet trash I know is some dude called "Pokemon is chess". If you are indeed black, then you would of smartned up by now and have more pride in yourself =\, anyone who uses Focus Punch with Slaking, Fury Swipes or tries to dodge Wow with a slow T-tar pretty much sums up "sucks!" in my book =).

Curburo-san

Prolonging the Magic
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    Spike Razzor I would like to point out that you really messed up, seeing as how he didn't know it wasn't a rmt post (there wasn't really anything saying otherwise lol) and you decided to take it upon yourself to insult him. you made a bad decision and you should fix it! or else you could end up in trouble ;-)

oh wait I just noticed it's always the people from smogon that end up banned for these things anyways, go figure. hide behind the system buddy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    If you are indeed black, then you would of smartned up by now and have more pride in yourself =\

what a racist post :idea:

Also you are saying that the best RS player in the ****ing world "sucks". Nice job stupid.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    That sad and pathetic post was funny, cause the only internet trash I know is some dude called "Pokemon is chess". If you are indeed black, then you would of smartned up by now and have more pride in yourself =\, anyone who uses Focus Punch with Slaking, Fury Swipes or tries to dodge Wow with a slow T-tar pretty much sums up "sucks!" in my book =).

k

Lets see, you suggested using Rock Slide instead of Focus Punch. Why the hell would you have Rock Slide? What on EARTH would you use it against? Charizard? Moltres? Return does more to Skarmory and all the other fliers than a Super Effective Rock Slide would- 153 bp vs 150. It is useless. If you had any clue how to predict, you'd understand why to put Focus Punch; without it Slaking has NO way to even TOUCH Skarmory.

The only Will-o-wisp users in the standard metagame are Weezing and Dusclops. Considering that Tyranitar, without speed evs, is naturally faster than both I think you will be able to Taunt just fine. Lum Berry is ****ing worthless on Tyranitar.

Post debunked. Go back to Serebii, you don't even deserve to post HERE. :/

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Pokemon is chess said:
    k

Lets see, you suggested using Rock Slide instead of Focus Punch. Why the hell would you have Rock Slide? What on EARTH would you use it against? Charizard? Moltres? Return does more to Skarmory and all the other fliers than a Super Effective Rock Slide would- 153 bp vs 150. It is useless. If you had any clue how to predict, you'd understand why to put Focus Punch; without it Slaking has NO way to even TOUCH Skarmory.

The only Will-o-wisp users in the standard metagame are Weezing and Dusclops. Considering that Tyranitar, without speed evs, is naturally faster than both I think you will be able to Taunt just fine. Lum Berry is ****ing worthless on Tyranitar.

Post debunked. Go back to Serebii, you don't even deserve to post HERE. :/
    Rockslide was there to possibly kill Dactyl and anything else that can be x2ed by Rock. Focus Punch would be like having 3 moves cause its only there for one stupid Pokemon that can be taken out by Mence or Dragonite ;o. I am so gonna taunt stupid T-waving Miltank with only 200 speed =). For the so called best you sure do miss alot of things, and do even affiliate me with Serebii, I feel insulted >=(.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Spike Razzor said:
    Rockslide was there to possibly kill Dactyl and anything else that can be x2ed by Rock. Focus Punch would be like having 3 moves cause its only there for one stupid Pokemon that can be taken out by Mence or Dragonite ;o. I am so gonna taunt stupid T-waving Miltank with only 200 speed =). For the so called best you sure do miss alot of things, and do even affiliate me with Serebii, I feel insulted >=(.

Right, Aerodactyl sure doesn't already get busted up by Return. Hey you know what, you could have just Focus Punched Aerodactyl on the switch :D Focus Punch will come in handy way more often than Rock Slide will.

You didn't mention Thunder Wave or Miltank, so how are you saying -I- am missing things? Why would you bring Tyranitar out against Miltank anyway? If you get a Dragon Dance on the switch, you can freely Taunt Miltank.

God I swear you think you are right but you are absolutely 100% wrong about everything you are talking about.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • I'm going to back Spike up on something here.

The Lum Berry on TTar isn't such a dumb idea, as TTar is naturally slower than most pokemon, and it doesn't just stop WoW.
    Personally, I prefer leftovers on TTar, as I switch him out the second I see something that might stat him (Blissey/Clops/MOST POKEMON), but I do see the logic in the Lum Berry.

Okay, here's what would happen with Lum Berry:

TURN 1
    Miltank used TWave
    Lum Berry fixes TTar's Para
    TTar used Taunt
    TURN 2
    Miltank uses Return/Shadow Ball
    TTar used Dragon Dance
    TURN 3
    -Now TTar is faster than Miltank-
    TTar used Taunt
    Miltank can't TWave after Taunt

In effect, Lum Berry won the battle.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Pokemon is chess said:
    Right, Aerodactyl sure doesn't already get busted up by Return. Hey you know what, you could have just Focus Punched Aerodactyl on the switch :D Focus Punch will come in handy way more often than Rock Slide will.

You didn't mention Thunder Wave or Miltank, so how are you saying -I- am missing things? Why would you bring Tyranitar out against Miltank anyway? If you get a Dragon Dance on the switch, you can freely Taunt Miltank.

God I swear you think you are right but you are absolutely 100% wrong about everything you are talking about.
    Or I could FP into a Dusklops or Gengar =), Rockslide would of done serious damage to them rather than nothing at all =D. It gets a free hit cause I have to switch... Even if I kept Slaking out on the field the opponent could P-trap (rare) or he could switch out to a Normal type and dodge my on coming Shadowball =(.

Dude, someone who is the "best" should factor in all the annoyers and commonly used Pokemon. I though you of all people would probably be telling me this and not the other way around =|...

I D-dance and who ever is using Miltank decides to S-Toss me. 100 damage done, I attack it and then he decides to T-wave and Milk Drink, T-wave is fizzled by Lum and I land a second hit. Poor Miltank is either KOed or will be after that, since it didn't attack.

I learned over time through GSC not to depend on your moves alone. I have lost plenty of times and figured out things on my owned before I even bothered posting in this part of PC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    lol Game Over is backing you up, I think you lost the argument just on that.

Anyway, Serebiiers always were persistant with their wrong teams. You're no different. God this reminds me of that Blast Burn Charizard faggot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back