• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attacked by a Twilight Fan? o.O

Years
    Yes, it happened.

I was at a book store looking for "Tales of the Beedle the Bard" on those monitor things until some random girl comes up to me and starts talking about Harry Potter. We were casually talking about the series until I asked her what's her favorite book. She replies, "Twilight, of course. Harry Potter is only about dumb wizards." She then asks if I like Twilight. I say, "No, I don't. I think there are much better romance books, instead of a Mary Sue everybody loves (Who isn't even supposed to be pretty, yet everyone still likes her.) "falling in love" with a sparkly 102 year old virgin vampire who thinks he's dangerous. He also stalks her. That isn't romance, that's just plain creepy."
    She then looks at me with a death glare and storms off. I shrug it off and go on. As I'm walking out of the bookstore with "Tales of the Beedle the Bard", I feel something push me down. Then, someone sits down on me and starts pummeling me with a seemingly heavy book. The guy that sold me the book is able to pull this person off of me, who's kicking and screaming nonstop. I realize it's the SAME girl that gave me that death glare after I bashed Twilight a bit. She then breaks out of the worker's hand and tries to pummel me more with the book (I think it was New Moon. It had a flower on the cover.) but I kick her and run off. I tell my uncle to get the hell out of here because some crazy ass person tried to kill me. He speeds out.

I go to the bookstore the next day and ask the worker what happened to that crazy gal. He said she got "taken care of." The manager is sorry that some girl attacked me outside of his store and offers me a free book. Everybody at that book store was really nice ad now I'm pretty much best friends with everybody there.

After going online, I found out I'm not the only one who got attacked by a crazy Twitard.

Bottom Line: Twitards belong in a mental hospital.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Yes, it happened.

I was at a book store looking for "Tales of the Beedle the Bard" on those monitor things until some random girl comes up to me and starts talking about Harry Potter. We were casually talking about the series until I asked her what's her favorite book. She replies, "Twilight, of course. Harry Potter is only about dumb wizards." She then asks if I like Twilight. I say, "No, I don't. I think there are much better romance books, instead of a Mary Sue everybody loves (Who isn't even supposed to be pretty, yet everyone still likes her.) "falling in love" with a sparkly 102 year old virgin vampire who thinks he's dangerous. He also stalks her. That isn't romance, that's just plain creepy."
    She then looks at me with a death glare and storms off. I shrug it off and go on. As I'm walking out of the bookstore with "Tales of the Beedle the Bard", I feel something push me down. Then, someone sits down on me and starts pummeling me with a seemingly heavy book. The guy that sold me the book is able to pull this person off of me, who's kicking and screaming nonstop. I realize it's the SAME girl that gave me that death glare after I bashed Twilight a bit. She then breaks out of the worker's hand and tries to pummel me more with the book (I think it was New Moon. It had a flower on the cover.) but I kick her and run off. I tell my uncle to get the hell out of here because some crazy ass person tried to kill me. He speeds out.

I go to the bookstore the next day and ask the worker what happened to that crazy gal. He said she got "taken care of." The manager is sorry that some girl attacked me outside of his store and offers me a free book. Everybody at that book store was really nice ad now I'm pretty much best friends with everybody there.

After going online, I found out I'm not the only one who got attacked by a crazy Twitard.

HAHAHAHAHA
    That's so funnny XD
    I love Twilight myself, but I wouldn't kill someone for it.
    I've never had anything like that happen to me so... Oh jesus..

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    That person is either crazy or is just too addicted to that series.

No, I don't. I think there are much better romance books, instead of a Mary Sue everybody loves (Who isn't even supposed to be pretty, yet everyone still likes her.) "falling in love" with a sparkly 102 year old virgin vampire who thinks he's dangerous. He also stalks her. That isn't romance, that's just plain creepy."
    The first person I met online who actually believes the same thing I do. It is an idiot 'vampire' who stalks the girl. Like you said it's not romance, just plain weird.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    That's just.....wow. That person is just plain stupid. I hope everything is okay, now. I've never seen anyone get so...defensive over a book. I may see if the library here has that book. I kinda wanna see what the fuss is about (even though it sounds like a book I'll hate).

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Wow! That's pretty bizarre/hilarious/awful! XD She could actually be in a lot of trouble, if she broke the guys hand, you know... :O

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    Yes, it happened.

Somewhat crazy + Hardcore Twilight Fan = Bizarre to the 10th power x_x
    Either way, its really weird how people would hurt others because they didn't like a book. I mean, there's always people who like and dislike a book.

Harry Potter rocks.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Wow, what a loser. . >.> Not you, that girl. =P

I hope you're okay, though. I know if she attacked me with a book, I'd probably eff her ass up.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    I love your bluntness, and that girl sounds like she suffers serious mental issues. Sounds like you came up on top in the end, though. ;) Good for you!

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    I really don't see anything spectacular about that book. People only started really loving it after the movie came out (with that ugly guy). I mean come on, it's about a vampire and a girl, there's HUNDREDS of books like that, which are better.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    LOL (I'm just just saying that right now. For the first time in a while, I was actually laughing out loud at this)

...Yeah, sounds like a typical Twilight fan to me XD

I feel so bad for you. I mean...Damn O_O

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    I too have felt the anger of a Twilight fan but Instead I was buying an Lemony Snicket:SOUE bookset and she said "Why are you buying that when you can get some awesome Twilight book." I replied "Nah, I kinda don't read some fantasy book that has a love relationship between a girl and some sick twisted Vampire dude" she just stared for 10 seconds and just smacked me In the face causing that she hit a boy so I couldn't hit her back so I just chased her with my dog which was waiting outside because I put It on a pole by the Book Shop.

She soon came back and crying saying "Twilight isn't emo, goth or anything I hate but I know that your just an ass and won't admit the truth." and she ran off.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Holy pickles that's crazy :\

I too have kids at my school are total Twilight Geeks. ( Enough people to have a Twilight fanclub -.- )

Crazy enough, one of my friends on the football team actually likes the series :/

Years
    XD!
    I'm sorry that such a thing happened to you.
    Twilight fans at my school know that I hate it, and they don't care. Nobody does.
    But that girl is both funny and sad.
    Seriously.
    "I don't like Twilight"
    "DIEEEEEEEEEE"
    That's hilarious, but creepy.
    Hope she didn't hurt you too bad, but I also hope you kicked her pretty damn hard ;)

Years
    XD!
    I'm sorry that such a thing happened to you.
    Twilight fans at my school know that I hate it, and they don't care. Nobody does.
    But that girl is both funny and sad.
    Seriously.
    "I don't like Twilight"
    "DIEEEEEEEEEE"
    That's hilarious, but creepy.
    Hope she didn't hurt you too bad, but I also hope you kicked her pretty damn hard ;)

Yeah, I did. She got a nosebleed, according to the awesome guy that pulled her off of me. xD

One thing that really annoys me is that some random pervs were hooting while that crazy ***** was pummeling me with that book. >.<

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    ...what.
    I know if one of those types of twitards attacked me like that I'd KILL her where she stood.

It's kind of sad how a badly-written book about a sueish self-insert falling in love with a century-old glamrock vampire attracts ravenous fangirls but true literary masterpieces are left to rot in the book shelves. :/ Hence I lose more and more faith in mankind everyday.

At least you came on top in the end. If I were you and I found out that a rabid little crow's turd like that was still out in the wild I'd think thrice before leaving my house.

Years
    That's no good.
    But good.
    She deserved it.
    She also DIDN'T deserve the book.
    Hope that no crazies attack you ever again.
    Heck, hopefully nobody ever gets attacked... again?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    It's kind of sad how a badly-written book about a sueish self-insert falling in love with a century-old glamrock vampire attracts ravenous fangirls but true literary masterpieces are left to rot in the book shelves. :/ Hence I lose more and more faith in mankind everyday.
    People are going after anything to give them the same high that Hairy Pothead gave them :|

Back