• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attacked by a Twilight Fan? o.O

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    That is one crazy Twilight fan. Luckily I haven't met any Twilitards. I don't see what's so good about the book =/ Just a teenager falling in love with a vampire and getting stalked.

Hope you're okay.

Cheshire

nite-owl loves to party
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    Twilight has the worst fans since sonic the hedgehog...except I dont think sonic fans attack people...

Years
    Twilight has the worst fans since sonic the hedgehog...except I dont think sonic fans attack people...

Lol, I've never been attacked by a Sonic fan. Believe me, I'm like a crazy person magnet. xD

That is one crazy Twilight fan. Luckily I haven't met any Twilitards. I don't see what's so good about the book =/ Just a teenager falling in love with a vampire and getting stalked.

Hope you're okay.

Yeah.

Stalking =/= romance.
    Stalking = creepy.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. The bruises healed a long time ago. c:

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    In my school, they have a board covered in paper with the title, "Have you read Twilight?" in big, curly letters. Just about all the girls (and I think a few boys) have written things like: OMG Edward Cullen is so MINE! 4EVA! all over it. One exact quote: "So amazing! Took my life over!" Which in my opinion, is a little sad. I wrote "Twilight sucks- and not in a vampire way!" on it in disguised handwriting.

I have a Twitard in one of my classes, who loves to tell us how she's read the book for the 26 1/2 time- literally. And she never. Shuts. Up.

Oh, and to anyone who's wondering how it got made into a movie, it's because Hollywood knew that it would make thousands in the box office. 'Nuff said.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I just can't believe it has been made into a book, let alone a movie! Oh, and get this: i've seen Twilight GRAFFITI. I quote these exact words: "Edward is Hot ~Twi" . Oh wow. Now it's even in railway tunnels! Maybe we could lock the Twitards into a big room with nothing to do except read Harry Potter. Then they'll be cured! Unless one sneaks a Twilight book in.. 0_o.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    Oh my. I remember getting attacked by my fellow Twilight obsessed friends. They would randomly blurb up the topic and I would just sit there being all o___o;;;
    Wow. Graffiti? That's... insane. The guys here are all sighing about the girl obsession with Twilight, but there are some sane girls like me that aren't into it.

I read Twilight, and it's a good book to read, but I honestly don't know what's so great about it.. Seriously.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Ooh, above message was good! Lol. Yeah, i know people who like to read it, and they're sane enough to not become obsessed. I wish they could just realise that this is life and they shouldn't be talking all day about a guy named Edward who is probably married and probably has a few kids, if you see what i mean!

Years
    Ooh, above message was good! Lol. Yeah, i know people who like to read it, and they're sane enough to not become obsessed. I wish they could just realise that this is life and they shouldn't be talking all day about a guy named Edward who is probably married and probably has a few kids, if you see what i mean!

Yeah. So many normal Twilight fans, but everyone thinks they're ALL Twitards because of the few Twitards.
    I think it happens with like every fandom.

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    I know a girl like that. She's 17. Isn't that pitiful?
    And I agree, Bella is a Mary Sue.

Back