• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[August/September] Roleplaying Awards ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ★ August/September Roleplaying Awards ★
    The RPAs is a community run event, promoting the growth of the Roleplay Corner by letting our members nominate and vote on our most skilled and talented players. These awards are run bimonthly and winning threads and members are usually awarded with a name change or a shiny new emblem to add to their collection (respectively). Each category can only have one winner, unless two members are tied on votes.
    So what are you waiting for? Let your favourite players be named and vote away! There are a few rules that you may need to know before voting...

Rules:
    • All voting ends on 11:59pm on the 30th of September (GMT), though I will keep the thread editable until I lock it myself on the 1st of October. Any posts made after the deadline will be deleted That gives you about two weeks for everyone to vote. If you didn't get a vote in, that's your own fault!
    • You cannot vote for yourself! That's a little narcissistic, don't you think?
    • This is not a thread for idle chit chat! Only one post per person, you can thank those who voted for you or your thread in the Roleplay Discussion Thread.
    • You do not have to be in a Roleplay to vote for it, but you do indeed need to be an active member of this board (unless you read Roleplays profusely in your spare time but are too afraid to join them. If this is the case, please PM or VM me before posting your votes).
    • All threads and members voted for must be currently active. You cannot vote for a locked or a dead roleplay or a member who has been inactive in the roleplay boards for over a month unless specified in the category.
    • Though it is not compulsory, it is preferred that you write a brief explanation why you picked that player or that roleplay for that particular award. It's always nice to read a little sentence or two for a roleplayer about why they make another player smile!
    • You cannot vote for a previous winner from the last RPA. Sorry guys, but we need to give everyone a chance! The last winner from the July RPAs will be showcased under each category.

All ruled up and ready for action?! Excellent! Let the voting begin!

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: War Between Pokémon and Humans
    The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of August). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: The Pokémon Odyssey
    The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of August). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Most Original Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: Sophrosune
    The most creative, different and orignal roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Most Missed Roleplay:

The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or the game master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.​

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter:
    Last RPA Winner: Sophrosune
    The roleplay that you saw and looked totally awesome but the sheer awesomeness intimidated you so much that you just couldn't join. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of August). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Most Improved Roleplayer:

They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).​

Best Game Master:
    Last RPA Winner: Supervegeta
    The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Last RPA Winner: Nakuzami
    This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Funniest Roleplayer:

Making people laugh with their hilarious jokes seems to be second nature to this player. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and maybe a bad few puns).​

Most Helpful Player:

They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).​

Best Roleplayer:
    Last RPA Winner: XxSweetdreamsxX
    The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).​

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Oh mah gawd you listened to me again! xD

I'll edit my votes as I do some research... I'll edit after some time.

EDIT: DONE!

Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Humanum Familiares (I hope I spelled it right xD) Anyways, it's an awesome RP, and it's handled quite well by good ol' Rift. :3

Best Veteran Roleplay: Roleplay Discussion Thread War between Pokemon and Humans I guess it still qualifies?

Most Original Roleplay: UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles Although it is based off TWEWY, I like how Skymin has implemented it into Pokemon. :>

Most Missed Roleplay: Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament *sniffles*

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: The Will of One Man causes his Death. I just feel I won't do good in it...

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Yeah, I decided to change my vote after I saw that Scarf Blade had joined on July 30th. So, my vote goes to Scarf Blade.

Most Improved Roleplayer: Me oh me please me Many from War have improved a lot, but my vote goes to ODSTMarine

Best Game Master: -Nocturnal His RP finished. Anything else he needs to do?

Best Sign-Up Writer: That drunk guy Supervegeta. His SUs are good :>

Funniest Roleplayer: Me, goddammit! Skymin. Annoying 12 year old kid was good, in Kanto Rewinded :D

Most Helpful Player: How I wish it was me RHCP and Skymin both help out a lot :< I don't want to choose one, buuuuuuut...... I guess RHCP.

Best Roleplayer: Its... -Nocturnal.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I'll continue to add to this 'til I'm done...

Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Gladiators, dur I'll get back to this one.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    War Between Pokemon and Humans
    First roleplay I was in that finished.

Most Original Roleplay:
    Humanum Familiares
    Never seen a roleplay like it before... Not even really sure what it's about XD

Most Missed Roleplay:
    Dream World
    I was really enjoying it before the GM disappeared and it died out.

Coolest Roleplay I saw But Didn't Enter: Legendary Rebels
    I was to busy getting the hang of high school

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Nideous
    From what I've seen of his posts, he's pretty good.

riley / sir aaron
    He used to only know chatbox-style roleplay, but he's been getting better and better everyday. With the right help he'll be a pro at roleplaying in no time.

Best Game Master: -Nocturnal
    He did an awesome job with War Between Pokemon and Humans and the sequel looks like it's going to be just as good, if not better.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Ray Maverick
    He knows how to make a well written and interesting SU.

Funniest Roleplayer:
    ODSTmarine
    In quite a few of his posts he finds a way to put some humor in and his jokes aren't to shabby either.

Most Helpful Player:
    Game Over1375
    He helped get my roleplay going.

Best Roleplayer:
    Me of course XxSweetDreamsxX
    Her posts are always very creative.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Done

Best Rookie Roleplay: Humanum Familiares . It's new, it's pretty fast, it's active, and ooohhh it has a fancy name!

Best Veteran Roleplay: I had to decide between Pokemon Trainer Academy and The Children are Hunted, but I'm going for The Children are Hunted because it has longer and interesting posts (there are one-lined posts in Pokemon Trainer Academy sometimes).

Most Original Roleplay: War between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds Humanum Familiares. The system and the creator's goal is different from the others. Focuses on ROMANCE *coughs* instead and I think it's pretty special right now.

Most Missed Roleplay: It has to be The Pokemon Odyssey I, I had SO much fun in it, and I was practically posting away all the time. There's twists and stuff...and the ending was just beautiful *sniffles* I'll do anything to join something as good as THAT.... *cries* if Odyssey 1 isn't allowed I'll go for Odyssey 2. wish it could keep going... :/

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Neo Kanto C: RHCP hasn't lost her touch xD

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Fire Heart gets my vote. Now let's see, she's been here for like a week or something like that and she's doing really really well in the RP Humanum Whatchahcallit. Her skills aren't bad at all and I can see a future Best Rper in her :)

Most Improved Roleplayer: ~Genevieve~ (Blayze) gets my vote. Her RPing skills weren't that good in the past, to be honest, and she DID post one-liners before, but now, you won't be able to see some one-line posts anymore since she's improving awfully fast. Her posts are getting longer and longer and I keep giving her tips, not to mention there are less typos and sentence structure problems. AND SHE'S NOT SLOWING DOWN!

Best Game Master: *gets shot before I can say anything* Eeveemaster9 hands down I HAS BEEN WATCHINGZ- *shot again*

Best Sign-Up Writer: Me I've been reading SUs for my War II RP and I see some decent SU writers. But i'm impressed by CyBeastSaber's SU as it's long, descriptive and has a decent history.

Funniest Roleplayer: Okay -DeepImpact- gets it. I don't know why, his choice of words are rather funny and it makes me smile.

Most Helpful Player: I vote for myself since I help a lot... I'll go for Skymin :3

Best Roleplayer: Since Supervegeta won two RPAs ago guess I won't break the rules by voting for him! He's still doing well after all these months and he's still going strong with his posts! Supervegeta for this one!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Will edit later.

Best Rookie Roleplay: The Business of War: 31st Century Mercenaries- One of the most interesting RPs I've been apart of so far, I hope it continues to be top notch, offering quite a bit of intrigue and freshness.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    Years of Lies: Because really no other RP has lasted as long in recent memory.

Most Original Roleplay:
    The Business of War: 31st Century Mercenaries: You can't get any more original than mechs and mercenaries around here. :) Seriously, though, this is great!

Most Missed Roleplay:
    War Between Pokemon and Humans

Coolest Roleplay I saw But Didn't Enter:
    Lol, basically any one of Roserade's RPs, but for now, I'll go with The Children are Hunted

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Gonna wait a bit on this.

~Genevieve- She wasn't the best RPer around a few months ago, and probably still isn't now either, but she's shown the most improvement out of most of the RPers.

Best Game Master: Eeveemaster9- This award is the hardest to get, or the one I feel deserves the most praise once gotten, because in all honesty, there are hardly any good GMs around nowadays (my opinion). People might say they are good, but they aren't. Well, Eeveemaster9 IS a good GM. Months gone by and she's holding her RP together strong. I'm impressed, and almost happy to be in it!

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Stingray- By far, I think, one of the best SU writers I read over. He pays attention to detail, and adapts the situations and events in his SUs to those of the RP, whether his or not. He clearly takes his time to develop them properly.

Funniest Roleplayer:
    I've only RPed in one RP with this one (mine) but he was pretty humorous with his character, so I'll give it to- Miss Doronjo

Most Helpful Player: Nideous- The amount he posts is beyond ridiculous, if there was an award for most active player, he may get it. But in this process, he almost guarantees an RP would be successful (or at least take off) because it will always get posts from him. Kudos!

Best Roleplayer:
    -Nocturnal Too long has he been denied what is now rightfully his. He posts almost every day, his posts are long, detailed, and top notch, and if he's not the best RPer, I don't know who the heck is.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well, I don't have too much to vote for yet, but the month is young.
    Also, [TBR&A] means "To Be Researched & Added."

★ Thread Awards ★

.:Best Rookie Roleplay:.
    UNDERGROUND: Kanto Chronicles - It's fun so far, plus it introduced me to TWEWY... which I don't have right now so Ima angreh face >:O

.:Best Veteran Roleplay:.
    Um... War Between Pokemon and Humans - You know, it was fun and it finished...

.:Most Original Roleplay:.
    UNDERGROUND - Kanto Chronicles - Pokemon in pin form. That 'nuff fo you?
    Neo Kanto was a close second.

.:Most Missed Roleplay:.
    Probably Rockets Rising - I just miss it :C
    Focus Shift was second place, but that died a while ago...

Neo Kanto - I tried to enter, but all teh spots were filled :C

★ Member Awards ★

.:Best Rookie Roleplayer:.
    ohHeyVaporeon - I don't believe I've really RPed with any Rookie's this month... but I did join ohHeyVaporeon's RP, and it seems pretty good so far ^.- He's pretty good for a rookie :)

.:Most Improved Roleplayer:.
    I. Don't. Know.
    I guess I'll just abstain from voting in this category this month :S

.:Best Game Master:.
    Probably -Nocturnal :3

.:Best Sign-Up Writer:.
    -Nocturnal - Just because I stole this category from him last time with one more vote than him :3

.:Funniest Roleplayer:.
    Miss Doronjo - His character in UNDERGROUND: Kanto Chronicles, Gloria, is just amazing X3

.:Most Helpful Player:.
    Skymin - Well, she is. It helps that she's the mod ;3

.:Best Roleplayer:.
    Uh, I dunno, XxSweetDreamsxX - The way she's been able to make great use of her characters and tie them all together and everything in War Between Pokemon and Humans I & II is a bit impressive :3 Oh, wait, she won last month... fine, Skymin X3

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Birth of Legends This has just started recently, but the sheer size of it and the fact that it is going so smooth at the moment makes my jaw drop.

Best Veteran Roleplay: War Between Pokemon and Humans I love how well it is done. A very good read.

Most Original Roleplay: Birth of Legends Nideous has done extremely well in making this RP. Also, the plot is one of the most unique I have seen in a while. Kudos my friend!

Most Missed Roleplay: None yet

Coolest Roleplay I saw But Didn't Enter: The Black Hole I was actually intimidated by this RP because of how amazing the plot was, and I'm not ashamed to admit that.

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Nideous Allow me to say that this guy deserves whatever comes his way. His posts are well-typed and he knows his stuff. Plus, he just started.

Most Improved Roleplayer: aspie3000 Slowly but surely this guy is improving by leaps and bounds. Still needs to work on a few things, but I believe he will be up there with all of us big-time roleplayers soon.

Best Game Master: None yet

Best Sign-Up Writer: Fuyu Her SUs are nothing short of amazing. She is so detailed to the point that you feel as though you've been following that character for your whole life!

Funniest Roleplayer: None yet

Most Helpful Player: Nideous He is generous with advice and is very helpful when it comes to what's best for the RP. Plus, he posts like a madman!

Best Roleplayer: Supervegeta The guy needs no explanaton. His posts are detailed and they are amazing. He makes me want to be a better roleplayer.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: My vote goes to PMD: Legend Rescue Team. The concept and premise just really appeals to me.

Best Veteran Roleplay: The Pokemon Trainer Academy. This one is so awesome, it's survived even after the original GM left. If that doesn't mark a good RP, then I don't know what does.

Most Original Roleplay: Hydroxylapatite Version. I simply love the type chart Kiyoshi is using. It's a cool RP.

Most Missed Roleplay: The Fight for Teresius. Seriously, this was the first non-pokemon RP I ever joined. It had a cool story and I loved every character in it, especially a certain axe weilding madman. Shame that almost everyone forgot about it and it died not too long ago. :(

Coolest Roleplay I saw But Didn't Enter: None yet.
    Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: None yet.

Most Improved Roleplayer: Aspie3000. The one RP I've seen him in, he started out posting way to short, with lots of grammar and spelling errors, but in the time I've known him he's really come a long way.

Best Game Master: Roserade. I simply love the RP I'm in with him.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear. I've loved every SU I've seen him make. His characters are just so very out there. It's awesome.

Funniest Roleplayer: Fuyu. She seems to know how to make me laugh everytime she posts. Well, most everytime.

Most Helpful Player: None yet.

Best Roleplayer: Hm... Tough choice. I'm going to say Fuyu. Her posts are always quite detailed and marvelous.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    TBD means To be decided

Best Rookie Roleplay: Humanum Familiares

Best Veteran Roleplay: War Between Pokemon and Humans

Most Original Roleplay: Hydroxylapatite Version

Most Missed Roleplay: Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Hydroxylapatite Version

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Scarf Blade

Most Improved Roleplayer: I would say myself but I can't lol sooo I'm gonna say SkyisUmbreon

Best Game Master: -Nocturnal

Best Sign-Up Writer: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Funniest Roleplayer: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Most Helpful Player: -Nocturnal. He's been giving me tips and teaching me how to improve he definantly is the most helpful in my opinion

Best Roleplayer: -Nocturnal.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Ooooh...o.O

Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Legendary Evolution

Best Veteran Roleplay: Years Of Lies, still going on strong. ^^

Most Original Roleplay: Humanum Familiares, I'm in it right now, and I haven't seen a RP like it...Well, actually there was this magical school RP that I joined when I just started, but that was with pokemon as well...so...Yeah, it's pretty original. xD

Most Missed Roleplay: Focus Shift, man, I got sad when people stopped posting. D= I remember exactly where we are though...
    Oh, I just remember Plague...Man, it is such a toss-up. I'll have to choose Plague, though. THAT RP WAS SO CRAZY AND AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME. ;~;

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: The Will of One Man causes his Death

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: ScarfBlade, he always creates detailed posts and is an amazing writer. I think he's better than me. XD

Most Improved Roleplayer: This one I'm not too sure about; I haven't been around lately to see any of the new kids start out and the ones that I knew before were already pretty good to begin with. So far, this is a TBA. ;)

Best Game Master: Eeveemaster6, Years Of Lies is still going strong.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Supervegeta, he always writes detailed characters and they are really unique. ^^

Funniest Roleplayer: Nakuzami!, man, when we were still talking, we had so much laughs...

Most Helpful Player: Me! RHCP, the last mod before Skymin; always helpful, even when her modship is gone. ^^ I've also realized that we've had a lot of female mods recently...

Best Roleplayer: Myself of course Hmm, this is a tough one. I think Ichiro. He is the best all-rounder; funny, a good GM, helpful, a good SU writer, and he creates very detailed posts.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Teen Heroes, from what I have seen, it has done very well so it gets my vote.

Best Veteran Roleplay: War between Pokemon and Humans. IMO one of the best RP's to be around for a long time. My only hope is that the sequel goes as well.

Most Original Roleplay: Human Familliaries. Just a cool concept for a RP.

Most Missed Roleplay: Indigo Trainers Association. Yea, I know it says I made the thread and it is still going but I haven't had the time to GM anymore. :( There is a great group of RPers there and they were fun to RP with.

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Pokemon Odyssey 2. I had planned to join it, but by the time I was able to fill out a SU, the spots were all taken :(

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: TBA

Most Improved Roleplayer: Scarf Blade, watching him progress in the ITA was cool, and he has long outdone my abilities as a RPer.

Best Game Master: -Nocturnal. Managing the War RPs look very difficult, yet he did it very well.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Supervegeta. I have read a few of his SU's and they are very well-written.

Funniest Roleplayer: ODST Marine. Not neccesarily his posts, which are sometimes humorous, but rather his OOC chatter is usually quite chuckleworthy.

Most Helpful Player: SelenaStar. She is always willing to help anyone around here no matter the cost.

Best Roleplayer: SelenaStar. You can see the detail and effort in her posts, so she gets the award. This award is too hard to pick for, I can think of 10-15 people who should have this award.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • I have stalkers? XP

Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Unknown

Best Veteran Roleplay: Unknown

Most Original Roleplay: Unknown

Most Missed Roleplay: Anything demon related--- When The Clock Strikes Thirteen

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Unknown

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Unknown

Most Improved Roleplayer: The_Original_Raitan. He started out as a newbie in a previous rp I had participated in (After my insanely long hiatus) and now... He plays a role in YOL. We basically rp everyday one-on-one, and looking back... I can definitely see the improvement in his work. Overall, keep trying and keep getting better at what you do!

Best Game Master: Unknown

Best Sign-Up Writer: Supervegeta. No description needed for this one.

Funniest Roleplayer: Unknown (My RP is too serious ;;OTL)

Most Helpful Player: The_Original_Raitan. He's always helping me out when I'm stuck with a post, and he gives me great ideas for plot-twists <3~

Best Roleplayer: *Deep inhale* Skymin. Constantly active. Constantly willing to do her very best in everything she does.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    My own! To be finished later...

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
    -​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    Years of Lies - It's been going for a little now, starting in April and still going strong (though, I think two days have passed since! Haha!). It's ridiculously fun and Eeveemaster does such a great job with everything.​

Most Original Roleplay:
    -​

Most Missed Roleplay:
    Focus Shift - It died quite pre-emptively and I miss it dearly! We were going so well too, and Harley for me was so much fun to roleplay as. We hadn't even discovered who Giratina was and why Kellyn had killed everyone! A close second goes to Digimon Adventure: NEXT! as I loved where the storyline was going, how smoothly it was run and I really liked the characters so far. Then Charizard_Man just disappeared!​

Neo Kanto - Futuristic Pokémon Roleplay?! WHY DIDN'T I?!?!!!? Probably because I thought Kanto Rewinded was still going ahead (I miss that too!)...​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
    -​

SkyisUmbreon - I've seen his stuff since he joined and I can say that this guy has improved fully, going from a guy that used to post stuff that broke the four line rule to fully developed paragraphs and such!​

Best Game Master:
    Eeveemaster9 - Like I said, Years of Lies is run so smoothly, and Eeveemaster herself controls like seven thousand different NPCs, each who have their own individual personalities. It's such a pleasure to be part of such a great RP!​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    -​

Funniest Roleplayer:
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear - Those Sweeney Todd shenanigans we had? HILARIOUS. Seriously, I loved your banter and I hope you come back soon from wherever so we can continue with Hydroxylapatite Version!​

Most Helpful Player:
    雷影 イチロ - Ichiro is always there to offer me advice and suggestions, as well as join if I need a friend to help me or just be there and be cool. Just a great guy to roleplay with too!​

Best Roleplayer:
    -​

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Hoooo boy. I guess I should cast my votes...

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
    Pokemon Black Infection - What really gives this one an edge over other choices I might've picked is that it acknowledges the Pokemon Special manga canonity. (That, or the game's canonity. Either way, it's a pleasant touch for me.)​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    Will not be voting.​

Most Original Roleplay:
    Will not be voting. I do not value originality, only creativity.​

Most Missed Roleplay:

Will not be voting. I've yet to be in an RP that has 'died'.​

Will not be voting. I don't really suffer from this.​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
    Nideous​

HunterZero​

Best Game Master:
    ...Fuyu. What I like about Fuyu is that he's /active/ as a GM, among his other positive traits. Activity is extremely important for any GM, in my opinion.​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Lunateix. Plenty of info, no/minimal filler. Interesting characters. Is not excessively long.​

Funniest Roleplayer:
    To be decided​

Most Helpful Player:
    ...Nideous​

Best Roleplayer:
    To be decided​

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Thread awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: I want to say mine (just because I am a rookie) but I will say Lost Memories.

Best Veteran Roleplay: probably The Pokemon Trainer Acadamy.

Most Original Roleplay: Bith Of Legends. Way to go on that RP, Nideous! :D

Most Missed Roleplay: Definately The Pokemon Odyssey. *wipes eyes with tisue*

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Pokemon Odyssey: The Dark Tournament. All the spots were taken *sniff*

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Shinysweety

Most Improved Roleplayer: Shinysweety

Best Game Master: Roserade

Best Sign-Up Writer: Arcaray

Funniest Roleplayer: Don't know much, so Nideous.

Most Helpful Player: Nideous

Best Roleplayer: Nideous

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Hooray for ma frst time voting :3 Woot

Best Rookie Roleplay:

TBD

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    War between humans and pokemon, it was the first RP I was in that finished :D

Most Original Roleplay:
    TBD

Most Missed Roleplay:

Pokemon Oddysey 2: The Dark tournament, such a shame what happened​

What if they were real?, I almost joined but didn't at the lastsecond, its seems its turning out well though​
    Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Fire Heart, I see alot of potential in her and she's gradually improving.​
    In war ODSTMarine went from meh, to good, so he gets my vote.

Best Game Master:
    -Nocturnal, I really like the way he handles his RPs and with war just recently finishing he deserves this.​
    Best Sign-Up Writer:
    TBD

Funniest Roleplayer:
    I have no idea, everybody has funny moments so I just don't know.

Most Helpful Player:
    Supervegeta, back when I had only got the idea for HF in my head he helped me develop the idea so this ones for him.

Best Roleplayer:
    Ok no, just no, I can't pick everyones to God damn good XD​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday

I shall vote! I like being involved.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: TBA

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Trainer Academy. It's such a humble little thing plotting along on its way to survival.

Most Original Roleplay: Humanum Familiares. Blew right over my head on that one, and in a good way.

Most Missed Roleplay: TBA

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: A Pokemon Phenomenon. I seriously considered joining this until I realized my character didn't make sense for it.

Member Awards:

Most Improved Roleplayer: Nideous. When he first posted, it wasn't the best. But in the span of a couple months he's gotten very good at his posting. I don't have a doubt he'll keep getting better.

Best Game Master: RHCP. Neo Kanto is the first RP I believe I have been with Red and Red's keeping on us and the roleplay.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear. His signups make me smile.

Funniest Roleplayer: Miss Doronjo. Seriously, S2B. I cracked up for a while.

Most Helpful Player: Nideous. He's been a great help throughout every RP we've been working on together, keepng it alive and giving others a link for help when they've needed it.

Best Roleplayer: TBA

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
  • Best Rookie Roleplay: TBA

Best Veteran Roleplay: War between Pokemon and Humans 1

Most Original Roleplay: TBA

Most Missed Roleplay: War Between Pokemon and Humans

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: The Will Of One Man Causes His Death

Member Awards:

Most Improved Roleplayer: TBA

Best Game Master: TBA

Best Sign-Up Writer: TBA

Funniest Roleplayer: TBA

Most Helpful Player: TBA

Best Roleplayer: TBA

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:

Best Veteran Roleplay: In my own opinion, Years of Lies. Even though I have just joined, the Roleplay is incredibly interesting, and well thought out.

Most Original Roleplay: Humanum Familiares. It is a very good idea, something refreshing and new, Aura Rift has done a good job.

Most Missed Roleplay: Since I'm not allowed to miss my own Roleplays, it would have to be Misfits. It died just as I was about to join and it looked so good too!

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Neo Kanto, a futuristic Kanto, RHCP has thought about this RP A LOT! I just wish I had the time to join!

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Most Improved Roleplayer: SkyisUmbreon, since he joined in Focus Shift, I have followed some of his writing, and he has by far improved greatly.

Best Game Master: Eeveemaster9, just reading through Years of Lies, she has done well to keep the story going.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Funniest Roleplayer:

Most Helpful Player: Skymin. Despite being the moderator, she has helped me to hone my RPs as well as provided assistance when I need another Roleplayer to join.

Best Roleplayer:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back