• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Nothing your warped mind could ever possibly comprehend, Moony. XD

Simon: What about those Zerg under Kerrigan's control? What about Kerrigan herself? Oh, and it doesn't necessarily have to be Arthas/the Lich King; you could have Kel'Thuzad, Sylvanas, and a whole bunch of Dreadlords in his place.
    >.> I thought the Dreadlords were all killed by Sylvanas. All the ones on the planet anyway. I'm sure there are a couple hundred [thousand] left out there in the ranks of the Burning Legion.

Fine...Terran Zergys and Kerrigan Zergys. They both still only control a limited amount though.

And I could've sworn that Kerrigan was killed...twice...

And last I checked, Arthas left Kel'Thuzad in Lordaeron fighting against Sylvanas. But Arthas became the Lich King so his powers over her should've been restored...

Oooh...let's throw the entire Burning Legion into the fight. All the Warlocks like Kil'Jaden and his buddies...Pit Lords...whatever the hell else is in that huge as army...including the Titan leader.

What else can we throw in that fight...? The Wraith...Ori...Pikachu...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    >.> I thought the Dreadlords were all killed by Sylvanas. All the ones on the planet anyway. I'm sure there are a couple hundred [thousand] left out there in the ranks of the Burning Legion.

Fine...Terran Zergys and Kerrigan Zergys. They both still only control a limited amount though.

And I could've sworn that Kerrigan was killed...twice...

And last I checked, Arthas left Kel'Thuzad in Lordaeron fighting against Sylvanas. But Arthas became the Lich King so his powers over her should've been restored...

Oooh...let's throw the entire Burning Legion into the fight. All the Warlocks like Kil'Jaden and his buddies...Pit Lords...whatever the hell else is in that huge as army...including the Titan leader.

What else can we throw in that fight...? The Wraith...Ori...Pikachu...
    Well, Sylvanas has that pet Dreadlord of hers; Varimathras was his name.

Kerrigan wasn't killed twice, to the best of my knowledge.

From what I can gather, Sylvanas Windrunner is still a free agent; Arthas/Ner'Zhul still has no dominion over her. In fact, she's trying to engineer a plague of her own to wipe out the Scourge.

The WHOLE Burning Legion? Hmm... Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Mannoroth, Magtheridon, all the other Dreadlords, several shitloads of demons, quite a few Fel Orcs, and Sargeras himself... *imagines all of them stomping on everybody from Fire Emblem*

One-on-one, a Pikachu doesn't stand a chance against a Wraith or an Ori Prior.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    This is not a press conference. If you are a tabloid reporter or a paparrazi, please leave. Thank you.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Friggin contacts...I seriously hate contacts....I need to get that surgery. :\ The name escapes me at the moment though. Wait...Lasic?? Or something like that...not that my vision is that bad...contacts just annoy the heck out of me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    !~Dark Forte.EXE~! said:
    Yeah paul, How has being president on PC changed your life?
    It actually hasn't XD

Basically I just see a coloured name. Other than that, my PC existance hasn't changed at all =O

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Well, Sylvanas has that pet Dreadlord of hers; Varimathras was his name.

Kerrigan wasn't killed twice, to the best of my knowledge.

From what I can gather, Sylvanas Windrunner is still a free agent; Arthas/Ner'Zhul still has no dominion over her. In fact, she's trying to engineer a plague of her own to wipe out the Scourge.

The WHOLE Burning Legion? Hmm... Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Mannoroth, Magtheridon, all the other Dreadlords, several shitloads of demons, quite a few Fel Orcs, and Sargeras himself... *imagines all of them stomping on everybody from Fire Emblem*

One-on-one, a Pikachu doesn't stand a chance against a Wraith or an Ori Prior.
    Oh...that guy...he's useless anyway.

Once when she was human...(well...she was sorta converted in the chrysallis, not killed)...and umm...yeah I guess that was only once.

>.> If that's the case. Arthas is stupid. I'd just jack her mind again.

Several shitloads? It's more than several and more than a shitload. Archimonde died (in an odd retarded way...) so that'll just leave Kil'Jaden and a new champion to replace Archimonde, if Sargeres picked a new one anyway.

And I guess the Burning Legion would be one hell of an imbalance in the fight, so I guess we'll throw the Titan Pantheon to even things out.

I've always thought Illidan died in that last fight, but apparently he's still alive.

History of WarCraft said:
    The Lich King Triumphant

Even weakened as he was, Arthas ultimately outmaneuvered Illidan and reached the Frozen Throne first. Using his runeblade, Frostmourne, Arthas shattered the Lich King's icy prison and thereby released Ner'zhul's enchanted helm and breastplate. Arthas placed the unimaginably powerful helm on his head and became the new Lich King. Ner'zhul and Arthas' spirits fused into a single mighty being, just as Ner'zhul had always planned. Illidan and his troops were forced to flee back to Outland in disgrace, while Arthas became one of the most powerful entities the world had ever known.

Currently Arthas, the new and immortal Lich King, resides in Northrend; he is rumored to be rebuilding the citadel of Icecrown. His trusted lieutenant, Kel'Thuzad, commands the Scourge in the Plaguelands. Sylvanas and her rebel Forsaken hold only the Tirisfal Glades, a small portion of the war-torn kingdom.
    I guess Sylvanas is still free after all. >.>

Soooo...*chucks the Night Elves, Humans, Orcs, Naga, Dwarves, Dragonflights, the Old Gods, and the Forsaken into the fight*

GO ILLIDAN!! Even though he'll probably die in seconds...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    PC government is basically like student government; all you get is a shiny title and nothing else. You have no real power or influence; it's just that title.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Jack O'Neill said:
    PC government is basically like student government; all you get is a shiny title and nothing else. You have no real power or influence; it's just that title.
    You're totally and completely right in the case of the Prez spot D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ...Lime green is pretty...? I disagree. You could've picked a much better color, Pauline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back