• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Zaikiro said:
    Azumanga Daiho. That cat on Chatz sig got owened.

Chatz? Who the hell is Chatz? You can spell Azumanga Daiho but you can't spell CharMz?! People show no respect nowadays...

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    CharMz said:
    Chatz? Who the hell is Chatz? You can spell Azumanga Daiho but you can't spell CharMz?! People show no respect nowadays...
    Hey I guessed with out looking. That is a okay try >__>

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Zaikiro said:
    Hey I guessed with out looking. That is a okay try >__>

Bleh.... at least you didn't spell it like another certain member did...but I won't name anyone...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Mmmm...catnip. I'm so hungry right now anything sounds good. :\ My parents went grocery shopping today...and yet I can't find anything to eat...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ANDY-SAMA!! MAKE ME SOME GRANOLA BARS NOW!!! Otherwise...I'll get Jorfe. He can probably cook better anyway.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I have a part-time job at the local grocery store and sometimes I cashier and people do that all the time and it pisses me off because it makes me sooo hungry. :\

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah,Makes me hungry too im just scared of opening food the people like look at you all weird.XD

Anyways i gotta Go now and reasearch some work.Bye guys

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    Yeah,Makes me hungry too im just scared of opening food the people like look at you all weird.XD

Anyways i gotta Go now and reasearch some work.Bye guys

Later dude. Have fun researching and stuff..XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Meh...I think I'm gonna hit the hay. :\ I'll talk to you all soon.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Meh...I think I'm gonna hit the hay. :\ I'll talk to you all soon.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Well too bad for the hay...otherwise...goodnight.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    Universal Gaming War.

And FE has been ripped to shreds. So in a sense, they can be considered safe. And I'd love to see Ash get killed. He doesn't seem to've aged a bit after 10 years.

Arthas. Illidan. Sheena.

I say the Homunculus killed Ed and Al instantly. After all, he can't seal them all at the same time, even with Al as the Philosopher's Stone. Then you bring in the chimeras, Dante, Hohenheim, and whoever else is there.

Is there going to be a Warcraft IV coming out? The "History of WarCraft" sorta leaves you hanging after the events in Icecrown and the fight between Jaina+Thrall and her father. I thought the story continues in WoW, but I haven't played it yet. I'm in even sure how they'll make a storyline out of a MMORPG.

And I'm out of ideas on what else to throw in this...
    Universal Gaming War...catchy.

So FE's been torn to bits, and Ash was probably infested by the Zerg, reanimated by the Undead, or both. Even Lloyd couldn't beat the Lich King, but Sheena managed to beat the Queen of Blades herself.

You forgot the State Military, the Ishbalans, Izumi, and a few others in the FMA melee.

Warcraft IV won't be coming out for quite a while. They'll probably let WoW play out for a while, then take what they can from there and use it as background info for Warcraft IV.

I mentioned Stargate SG-1 and Gundam SEED, did I not?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Universal Gaming War...catchy.

So FE's been torn to bits, and Ash was probably infested by the Zerg, reanimated by the Undead, or both. Even Lloyd couldn't beat the Lich King, but Sheena managed to beat the Queen of Blades herself.

You forgot the State Military, the Ishbalans, Izumi, and a few others in the FMA melee.

Warcraft IV won't be coming out for quite a while. They'll probably let WoW play out for a while, then take what they can from there and use it as background info for Warcraft IV.

I mentioned Stargate SG-1 and Gundam SEED, did I not?

Wait....what? Hey....I'm not getting a single word here..XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    CharMz said:
    Wait....what? Hey....I'm not getting a single word here..XD
    Read back a few pages. Simon and the Chairman were discussing Tales of Symphonia vs. Fire Emblem, and I decided to add a few more combatants into the fray.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Read back a few pages. Simon and the Chairman were discussing Tales of Symphonia vs. Fire Emblem, and I decided to add a few more combatants into the fray.

Oh....well...everyone in the MGS series would own everyone in those games..XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back