• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    CharMz said:
    Oh....well...everyone in the MGS series would own everyone in those games..XD
    Actually, the MGS people would be the ones to get owned. XD

Ivan: Nothing's up as of right now.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Actually, the MGS people would be the ones to get owned. XD

Ivan: Nothing's up as of right now.

That's a lot of soldiers y'know..then there's all the vehicles and weapons and metal gears...yeah...that'd be a tough fight..XD

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    *pops in* Howdy DCC! Well aparently there's no one on either, but Im just going to post just in case...*yawns* =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Universal Gaming War...catchy.

So FE's been torn to bits, and Ash was probably infested by the Zerg, reanimated by the Undead, or both. Even Lloyd couldn't beat the Lich King, but Sheena managed to beat the Queen of Blades herself.

You forgot the State Military, the Ishbalans, Izumi, and a few others in the FMA melee.

Warcraft IV won't be coming out for quite a while. They'll probably let WoW play out for a while, then take what they can from there and use it as background info for Warcraft IV.

I mentioned Stargate SG-1 and Gundam SEED, did I not?
    *replying from bottom to top*

Yeah...but us humans on Earth and Atlantis don't have much to stop the Wraith or the Ori at the moment. We'd either get eaten or enslaved. >.> Then that'll just leave the Wraith and the Ori to duke it out...my bets are on the Ori since they have the backing o the Ancients. Winner gets to fight the winner of the fight between Zerg and whoever fights them...did that make sense?

Meh...I can wait for WCIV. What about SC2?

Ishbalans? What the heck are they gonna do? Scar is the only one with any decent powers. The rest are just gunslingers who'll die to the Red Stone again. Winner of that the FMA Homunculus+Dante VS Elrics VS Military VS Ishbal fights the rampant uncontrolled Zerg. I'd like to see Mustang flaming all of those Z-Lings. It'd be like an alchemic version of the Firebat.

OMG!! *tosses Protoss in* ^.^ I'd throw in the Xel' Naga too but they're existence at the moment is unknown. That one guy in SCBW said something about serving a far more ancient race which might refer to the Xel' Naga but I dunno...*waits for SC2*

The Gundum stuff can fight the Protoss.

Crazy spider lady Vs Sheena and her Summons. Go Origin.

Ultimately, my bets for the final winner would be on the Pantheon, Legion, and Ori. Maybe the Xel' Naga, but I have no idea what they can do.

EDIT: God...I am seriously bored. *points below*

https://img362.imageshack.us/img362/733/wgwi5dn.png

Crude...but does what I wanted.

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    *wistles* So is any one here? *Silence*
    Okay then, I'll talk to myself...
    Hello how are you?
    I'm fine you?
    I'm fine too, doing anything intresting?
    Not much no.
    Oh, well...

Yikes, I'm going crazy!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Heh XD. You're not the only one...I sometimes enjoy talking to myself while nobody's on...but like Ive said before, DCC is quite boring during these hours. Youll find more people on talking later.
    But hey, Im here ^^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    No one really wants XD. Im done with mine fortunately ^^
    So I havent seen you around lately, Eli...whats up? =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back