• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • Well, Luis Kazuca, I personally havent got any idea about what you're talking about...^^

And I was once dared to be a guy for two weeks, but bleh, I refused. XD. Plus I wouldnt know what to put for avvy and siggy...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Greta said:
    Well, Luis Kazuca, I personally havent got any idea about what you're talking about...^^

And I was once dared to be a guy for two weeks, but bleh, I refused. XD. Plus I wouldnt know what to put for avvy and siggy...
    Yeah...this wasn't a dare...more as I was forced into doing it..XD

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Mihara said:

so when will u be forced out of it again? anyway Greta-chan, sometimes i dun even no what i'm saying. my bad of coz, muz be those enzymes making my mind to rot. anyway i am kazuya not kazuca~ even though it is quite a cute name~ :\

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Luis Kazuya@: Well sorry for mispelling your name, i mostly type fast and I can tell Im pretty preoccupied lately XD...And I think that your names ok ^^. Oww, Greta-chan, that sounds weird XP.

Mihara@: Aha, well I could tell you did...^^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Luis Kazuya said:
    hehe thats true, like i won't liked be called luis-chan or kaz-chan, makes me feel so girlish, even though i am trying to be multi-oriented. but luckily, i have not became one yet~ :P
    Heh, the sure thing is that kun is for guys and chan is for girls, so XP, ^_^. Multi oriented? Thats an interesting choice XD.

~~hola megafuz, how are you doing? ^^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ~~Thankies Mihara XD. My computer has just started to be awfully slow, bleh...thats why I double posted accidently...^^ And well, Ive been looking at previous pages of DCC and found out that you and Lightning had both changed genders, and I could pretty much tell you, were...a bit forced or something, dunno XD

Anyway, me gots to go now...Ill see you all! ^^ (stupid homework *stabs math's book* -- im pretty sure i cant, but anyway XD)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    Pfft. You agreed to do it if I did. I don't see how that's forced.

I miss Kratos on all my posts. >_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Lightning said:
    Pfft. You agreed to do it if I did. I don't see how that's forced.

I miss Kratos on all my posts. >_<
    David told me to do it so you would...thus forced or something like that.

I miss my...actually, aside from the blue which I wasn't even using I don't have a prominent theme.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've practically been using the Kratos sig all year, save for the little bit in the beginning and more recently when I had...just a different Kratos sig. XD It's SO weird not seeing him after posting. You have no idea. o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back