• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
  • man I change a lot. Generally because something that I think looks good won't look as good to me in a few hours sometimes lol. Or I just get bored and start messing around.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I change my avatars like a girl changes clothes. But I have been digging on my current one a lot, really.

I did a Google images search for jackals, and ran into this one pic which hit all of my requirements: high-def, good exposure, and the jackals in motion. I made it my avatar, picked out a usertitle, and called it a day.

My signature is a picture of (I think?) the pagoda with Mt. Fuji in the outset. Another nice photograph, 10/10.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I just change it whenever I get sick of looking at it, which varies I guess. I think sigs are really pointless so I just throw a link to my tumblr in there even though I would bet the life of my first born under 10 members have checked it out. My favorite avatar would have to be this drawing of a woman with a lily pad on her head... I'll probably bring it back eventually.

Years
  • I change it depending on my mood and whoever I feel like representing anime/video game-wise. This Black Star/Haruko combo is my favorite.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I don't really pay attention to how frequently I change...I just change, haha. If I'm feeling tired of my current avatar, I'll switch. Although, I definitely notice how frequent some members change their avatar, which is completely fine but I'm like "wOAH who are you again?" for a split second.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I usually change my avatar about every two weeks, if not less. However, I love this Swadloon avatar so much that it has already lasted me two months! I really don't want to change it, but I already have my next few themes planned out, so it's gotta go eventually.

I'll miss it, though... =(

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Used to change it a LOT back in 2013. A lot. People who were around while G&P was still a thing probably know about it.

These days? Not much. I stick to pretty-colored icons for a while (like a month or so) until I find something else. This "something else" usually comes from my latest anime addiction haha.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I change mine regularly. I'm indifferent as to how long I'll keep mine, as it's generally a spontaneous happening. I've been really enjoying my last two signatures - this Baymax one and the Wind Waker one - as I've finally found a CSS style that I've able to properly enjoy. It's nice, slick, and smooth.
    I haven't changed my avatar for about a month now, because I can never find anygood Gligar images! Ash's Gligar was a fast evolver, so he didn't stay much as Gligar.

Look up Gligar images on Tumblr, you'll find a good amount!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I haven't changed my avater yet. I'm thinking of changing my username, which will probably be followed by an avatar change. But maybe I'll change my avatar before.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I change my avatar whenever the mood strikes me, or when I find something that looks good and will fit me. There are times when my avatar reflects what I'm currently interested in. I already have a new avatar that just needs to be uploaded, and then Swadloon will be retired until the next time I feel like that little green thing.

The longest that I've had an avatar is a few months. My memory is horrible, but I do know that I had a Wobbuffet-like blue blob for an avatar for a few months.

Years
  • I've been changing my avatar weekly or biweekly lately because god are there tons of awesome pictures to use. Signatures though I don't care too much about, I'll usually just swap a font/change the text color according to the avatar I'm using at the time and call it a day.

avatars are where it's at yees. Already thinking of what I'll use next.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • For those who don't know (and shame on you for that) this man, this being, this PANTHEON is the one, the only King of Strong Style himself, the reigning and defending IWGP Intercontinental Champion, the General of Swag, the Master of the Boma-Ye Shinsuke Nakamura.

Grace his form, bask in his presence...you too have a bit of Nakamura in you. You just got to believe. BELIEVE.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I've had this avatar since I joined in 2007.

But seriously, even on communities where I'm active, I don't tend to change my avatar very frequently.

~Psychic

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I tend to change my avatar a good bit of the time. I really love icons, so sometimes it's pretty hard to choose just one.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I changed my avatar and siggy when I feel like it. One of my favorite avatars and sigs that I got are posing Victini, and the colored piano picture.

Years
  • Unless some collab comes along, I committing to this Azumarill avatar and plain text sig for the near future. I'm not nearly creative or artistic enough to come up with many avatar/sig themes of my own, so I don't mind keeping things nice and simple.

Back