• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Please see shop (edit: link in sig) for what you would like to trade for it.:)

Last edited:

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    The Ralts is female. I'm not sure about the Absols. I need to let my DS charge a bit before I check their natures.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    ok i can trade wednesday. i'll vm you when I am ready:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    You don't have much. Sorry =[ I want the HG Kyogre but thats not a fair trade just for a shiny mareep. lol

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • Are you interested in EV'd pokemon? seeking a HG Kyogre ATM

ctm in sig for list of ev;d pokes

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @ azoula-shiny rotom for birthday chimchar

@redwar-im not really interested in ev pokes, but i would like to trade you. If you can trade me a couple of power items (power lens and power belt) though and I'll be happy to trade with you.

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Can I have the info on the shiny aerodactyl please. The ot, where you got it from, and level, etc

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    To everyone that I have pending trades with. I cannot trade until this weekend and I will post on this thread when I am ready to trade then you can vm me to trade. My fc is in my sig.

I can also tell you the iv's of my pokes and also the ev's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back