• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awolfsquared- A squared wolf is a good wolf indeed!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
What do you love about running the Dark-type club and Adventure Time club?

Hm, that's a hard question. I guess right now what I really like about running the Dark-type is anticipating X and Y news. I've seriously been waiting for the first gen VI Dark types to be revealed so I can post about them in the club and have more things to discuss about. Whether it's a new Pokemon or an evolution of previous one, any news is good new. Even a new Dark type move will generate some discussion. I also love that I'm the owner of one of the longest running clubs on PC. If you've noticed, not many clubs here stay alive for almost 2 years like mine has. Most die and then get revived sometime later. I'm lucky mines stayed so long.

As for the AT club, I like that I finally have a place on PC I can talk about one of my favorite shows. I can discuss episodes and other aspects of the show with common people. Discussing episodes is my favorite part of the club honestly, wish more people would be involved in that.

Treecko

Years
Bumping this up one more time so I can get a few more questions before this closes.

finn_and_jake_fist_bump_by_tsukithehalfdemon-d45t766.gif

Ask as many as you can as you can guys!

Years
Would you ever come to Canada?

How are you feeling X and Y right now?

Coke or Pepsi? Favourite soft drink? Favourite drink drink?

How do you feel about cloudy days?

You're 21 right? So how do you go about expressing all your rights as an adult?

Treecko

Years
Would you ever come to Canada?

I wouldn't mind visiting Canada someday. It's not on my list of places I want to visit the most, but it would be nice to go there. It looks like a nice and there's some Canadian PC users I'd like to meet.

How are you feeling X and Y right now?
I'm very excited for X and Y. The games look very promising and features such as Sky Battles, Hordes , Pokemon Amie , and character customization are looking very appealing and sound loads of fun. Now even the Mega Evolutions are intriguing me. I wasn't too excited for Mega Evolutions at first but they're growing on me and I'm willing to give them a chance when the games come out. Been really wanting to pre-order Y, which will be my main game this time around.

Coke or Pepsi? Favourite soft drink? Favourite drink drink?
I prefer Coke, it tastes better to me. But if a place only serves Pepsi products, then I'll gladly take Pepsi. I'm guessing by drink drink you mean non-alcoholic. And I would say it's between Dr.Pepper, Coke Zero, coffee with hazelnut cream, or Starbucks' Frappucinnos.

How do you feel about cloudy days?

You're 21 right?
You are correct.

So how do you go about expressing all your rights as an adult?

I don't really do anything except vote which I was able to do since I was 18 hahaha. I tried a beer on my birthday and really didn't like it so I haven't drank any alcohol since then. I might try other kind of drinks when I have money to waste, but I don't see myself as much of a drinker. I'm not a smoker or a gambler either so I really haven't done any things adults can only (legally) do.

Treecko

Years
Have you ever drawn or attempted to draw anything from Adventure Time?

I drew myself in a Adventure Time style (check my art thread it's one of the category divider thingys) but that doesn't really count. :P I really want to do some AT fanart though.

Years
I like that song. It's nice :)

Umm... Assuming that Treecko is your favorite Pokemon, what would your other favorite Pokemon be?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
What are your thoughts on the Shin Megami Tensei series? Are you a fan of the franchise? Did you even hear of it? xD
What placed Treecko at the very top list of your favourite Pokémon?
You said you were a Catholic in your first post. So, from that standpoint, what do you think about those extremely religious, to the point of fanatic people that think that their God and their religion is above everything else and refuse to accept other religions/opinions? Did you happen to meet people like that? If yes, how did you handle them?

Treecko

Years
I like that song. It's nice :)

Umm... Assuming that Treecko is your favorite Pokemon, what would your other favorite Pokemon be?
He is. :) But I do have many other favorites such as Braviary, Lucario, Scrafty, Poliwhirl, Umbreon, Ampharos, Turtwig, Snivy, Serperior, Oshawott, Krookodile, Scizor , Heracross, Kyogre, Yveltal, Lapras, Arcanine, Absol, Pancham, Pangoro , Sceptile, Buizel, Weaville, Luxray and just whole a bunch of others that this list would be really long. lol

What are your thoughts on the Shin Megami Tensei series? Are you a fan of the franchise? Did you even hear of it? xD
I've heard of it, but I've never watched it or played any of the games or whatever. XD

What placed Treecko at the very top list of your favourite Pokémon?
I guess at first is I thought it had the coolest design of all the starters and how cool and collective it was in the anime that made me like it a ton. Plus I always thought geckos were neat animals. Later on when I learned it's the fastest Speed of all the starters, that made me like it a bit more and it's evolutions look cool too and learn Leaf Blade one of my favorite Grass type moves.

You said you were a Catholic in your first post. So, from that standpoint, what do you think about those extremely religious, to the point of fanatic people that think that their God and their religion is above everything else and refuse to accept other religions/opinions? Did you happen to meet people like that? If yes, how did you handle them?

Honestly, those people bother me a lot. I can accept people with other beliefs and religions. And while I'd love if someone converts to Catholicism cause of me , I'd be happy but I try not to force them to change their beliefs or put mind down their throat. Honestly I don't really "evangelize" or "spread God's word" that much, lol. Sure I do share my beliefs and faith , but if you don't agree with my opinions/beliefs that's fine.

This might be slightly unrelated, I also can't stand extremist religious people who hate Islamic/Muslims and think they're "evil and terrorist". That's just being bigoted and prejudice. Whiel some Islams have been terrorist or bombed places, that's a small few.I have Muslims neighbors across the street from me and they're really nice people and have yet to bomb my house lol.

And I've never really meet anyone like that at least not that I can recall. Not sure how I'd handle it. Probably just ignore them.

Treecko

Years
What other goals do you hope to accomplish here at PC?

I wouldn't mind donating to the forum myself at least once. At least enough to get myself to tier 3 so I can get a bigger avatar and also cause I love this place to much to not want to donate and show my support. I'd also would love to one day be a mod here. I'd love to moderate The Welcome Lounge cause I think it would be fun and I enjoy greeting new people. And if Cirno were still the mod there when I were to be promoted there, I think we'd be an interesting pair.

A goal that's more probable and that I'm more closer to obtaining is to reach 5000 posts. Lastly, I want to make it to the 3 year anniversary mark so I can officially be called a veteran.

Back