• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awolfsquared- A squared wolf is a good wolf indeed!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I really don't know, but probably Poliwhirl . It was one of my favorite Pokemon before Treecko. I have a Poliwhirl plush that I had since I was 7 and it was a plushie I took everywhere and played with all the time. I got so attached to it,that Poliwhirl became one of my favorite Pokemon and still is today. So I guess Poliwhirl. Or maybe Pikachu since I like it cause it was the mascot of the series.

Years
Given the whole OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire excitement, what do you like the best about Hoenn that you're looking forward to seeing again?

Treecko

Years
Given the whole OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire excitement, what do you like the best about Hoenn that you're looking forward to seeing again?

There's so many things, I can't list them all. I'll just list a few. I love all the beautiful towns there such as Fortree City, Lavaridge Town, Sootopolis, Pacificlog; all the cities have their own special quality too them. And then there's things such as the cable car and the falling soot over Route 113 that makes Hoenn even better. I'm mostly looking to seeing all the wonderful places of Hoenn , but in 3D! I can't wait to see Fortree and Sootoplis the most.

Besides that, I always loved Secret Bases. The concept of having my own special little hideout in a tree or cave was really cool to me. And I loved decorating my bases with mats (especially the music ones. It's always fun running on them and making tunes.) , dolls, bricks, etc. It was really disappointing not having a secret base in HGSS/Gen V. :( I hope and look forward to seeing Secret Bases making a comeback and I hope that they add even more secret base items. Plus with the ability to visit the bases of people you met online or on Streetpass too!

Contest as well. I found them reallly fun and the method in gen III was the best of the two. I missed contest in HGSS , but the Pokeathlon was a good replacement. However I thought that Musicals were boring and the fact there wasn't anything similar in X and Y was even more disappointing. I can't wait to be able to enter Pokemon in contest again!

Lastly, the fact that I can go on a Pokemon journey with a Treecko as my starter again is something I'm looking forward to a ton!

Years
Let's see, what can I throw at you...

What do you enjoy about living in St. Louis?

I know you've mentioned on your blogs that you've seen some bands in concert recently. If that's true, was there one in particular you liked the performance of the most?

Favorite and least favorite thing about Pokémon X/Y?

Treecko

Years
Let's see, what can I throw at you...

What do you enjoy about living in St. Louis?

I know you've mentioned on your blogs that you've seen some bands in concert recently. If that's true, was there one in particular you liked the performance of the most?

Favorite and least favorite thing about Pokémon X/Y?

I JUST noticed these hahaha.

I can tell you that I don't like the constantly shifting and changing weather haha. But in all honesty, I love that a lot of the attractions here are free. Our zoo, science center, art museum, history museum, bird sanctuary, and a bunch of other parks and museums are free so if you're on vacation or hanging out with friends you can have a fun day without wasting much money. Two of my favorites being the zoo and the art musuem. Even if I've seen the same painting 10 times , I still fall in love with the beautiful art in there. And animals are cute (though sometimes boring to look at). There's good places to go that cost some money too. One of the best places here is called the City Museum and it's basically a art museum with a whole bunch of architectural and industrial like sculptures and art and people are allowed to climb on, touch, crawl under and play around in everything and it's so much fun! And basically it's one giant playground/funhouse. It's hard to describe cause there's so much to do that and it's a really huge, but it's really fun to jump on .and climb ,and crawl through small spaces and I always find something I didn't see the last time I went.

I love that St.Louis is a big baseball town. Everyone here are really big fans of the Cardinals and everytime I've been to a game, the stadium is packed and most of the seats are taken.And Cardinal nation has fans all over the US so there's been people from California and Alaska who've traveled miles just to go to one baseball game. I love how dedicated to the Cardinals our fans are.

Lastly, the Gateway Arch! It's always pretty to look at when I'm downtown and the tram riding to the top is spectacular cause you can see everything from the top.

Twenty One Pilots's performance of course! They're my all time favorite band and being able to see them live made me my night and they're performance was a amazing as I expected! One part I remember a lot was when Tyler, their singer , told everyone to get on someone's shoulders during their son "The Run and Go" and my friend Jacob and I tried to jump on each other's shoulder and kept falling over. XD But also Panic! At the Disco were headling with Twenty One Pilots and they've one of my favorite bands since 6th grade so it was nice to finally see them live too. And they had a spectacular cover of Bohemian Rhapsody and I was able to just sit down and listen to Brendon Urie sing and it was quite chilling and peaceful.

Besides those two moments, I saw Switchfoot (along with Capital Cities, Bastille , OK GO, Royal Blood, Meg Meyers , J Roddy Walston and the Business and Bear Hands) and they did a cover of The White Stripe's "Seven Nation Army" and it was one of those moments where everyone in the crowd stood up and started clapping and dancing and it was so amazing to watch. OK Go also had a moment where they brought a 4 year old boy named Alex on stage and he asked them questions. It was the cutest thing I've seen at a concert ever!

I get to see Anberlin and Greek Fire (local band) tomorrow night so we'll see if they can top any of those moments. I'm excited to see Anberlin cause it's their final tour and I'm sad their breaking up. I've been a fan of their since I was at least 16, so I'm just happy I can see them once before their career ends. :)

I haven't played X and Y much cause of being busy (and not even past the 3rd gym cause of that), but so far my least favorite thing is the lack of customization for male trainers. I look at all the options for girls and compare it to how small the clothes for boys and feel super left out. My favorite thing has to be Pokemon Maie! I love petting and feeding my Pokemon and the fact that it helps the Pokemon in battles makes it beneficial too. I'm glad it's making a comeback in ORAS and hopefully it's a feature that stays in all future games too and isn't a gen 6 exclusive thing.

Treecko

Years
I'm gonna bump this cause

A month ago I came out to my dad. And a few weeks ago I came out to this forum. So I'm bumping this in case anyone has questions related to my sexuality.

andy-dwyer-ripped-nachos.gif

This counts as a bump gif I guess. He is punching his fist upwards?? I don't know I just need some Andy Dwyer on this thread.

Years
I really loved a lot of the avatars/sigs you used this year, so my question is... which was your fave theme that you used this year? And would you ever bring it back for fun?

Treecko

Years
I totally forget about this thread , sorry. >>
I really loved a lot of the avatars/sigs you used this year, so my question is... which was your fave theme that you used this year? And would you ever bring it back for fun?

Thanks a lot! I really don't remember every theme/sigs I used in 2014 so I really can't say if I have a fave. Though I loved the Halloween one I had from an episode of Parks and Rec which had Andy (Chris Pratt's character) in Halloween costume and he's UFC fighter Chuck Liddell and shirtless and in boxing shorts so I have reasons why I like that one haha. But also it was cute.
Spoiler:

signature:
Spoiler:

And then I had a few really good Treecko themes too, particularly this gif as the signature
Spoiler:

But yeah I can't entirely remember every theme I had lol.

More questions guys! Maybe I'll remember this thread more if I get more questions lol.

Treecko

Years
*dust this off* Okay I think, if it's okay, it's time to bring this back cause I'm back on this awesome place. :) ask me questions!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love your obsession with Chris Pratt. He is an amazing actor. I just started watching Parks & Recreation on Netflix. So excited for it!

Anyways, What is the ONE thing you love about him?

Poki

Banned
Years
Yes, Chris Pratt is awesome indeed. What is the first thing you'd do if you met him?

Also, since you're not very familiar w/alcohol:
Would you try vodka-infused jelly beans? What about Jello shots?

Treecko

Years
I love your obsession with Chris Pratt. He is an amazing actor. I just started watching Parks & Recreation on Netflix. So excited for it!

Anyways, What is the ONE thing you love about him?
First off, that's awesome you're now watching one of the best shows in the universe!!!! You're on an amazing journey.

Just one thing?? Oh boy. His butt looks nice. I love his eyes they're a pretty green.
Spoiler:

But also his hair when it's a little long/medium length and starts to curl/gets messy like it is in early seasons of Parks and Recreation. Like so.
Spoiler:

I'm sorry if I just ruined your ovaries just now lol.
Yes, Chris Pratt is awesome indeed. What is the first thing you'd do if you met him?
Probably scream and cry and give him a hug if he is okay with that (he seems like the hugging type so probably. His hugs probably the softest thing ever. ). And then when I get my shit together I'll thank him for being so awesome and nice and genuine and for Parks and Rec and then ask for a selfie with him.
Also, since you're not very familiar w/alcohol:
Would you try vodka-infused jelly beans? What about Jello shots?
Vodka-infused jelly beans sounds pretty good so maybe.
Not sure on jello-shot, maybe it depends on what kind of alcohol are in them.
Have you ever been a wingman?
Nope not yet.

Back