• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awww, but I studdied!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Heh, on Friday I had a Maths test I didn't know anything about, I didn't do any book work or take down any notes and I got 100% :D Believe it or not. :P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Eh, I could care less about schoolwork, actually. XD;

Usually on the night before, I just glance through my notes and call it a day. Buut, I don't necessarily pass all those tests either. I usually would end up lucky. I would get okay grades, not necessarily a "wow" grade but they're decent. But now, I have this Science teacher who gives out the hardest tests ever. So I'm forced to study now. :<

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I want to be honest and truthful in the commenting of this post.

I never study... and I've never totally failed a test since 3rd grade(It was divizionz :*|).

Last week in P.E., they were telling us about basic muscles in our bodies. For some reason, I never heard we had to study them. Then the Coach just told us today it was time for the test and I was like WTF? They never told me this! I was under a hellload of pressure during the test and it took me a lot of time to even try to rember what I saw in the paper they gave us last week. After P.E. I awkwardly found my Muscle list in my Algebra book, and when I saw the answers, I was Pangcaked off my own mind, the answers were all correct from what I remember putting in the test 0~o'. I was seriously amazed at myself today. Just imagine how accurate and fast I would be if I actually study.

Sir Pikachu

HeHe. Pika Pika.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    damn. last time I studied was in kindergarden was to get my mom impressed :]. Other than that, im not human. My brains a computer. when i write notes its like i type it in my mind

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I usually study for a bit before I go to class if there's a test or quiz, and if it's a big test or something I'm unsure about I'll spend time the night(s) before it studying. I usually don't have to study much to get good grades, thankfully.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I usually don't study for things like quizzes or small tests unless I need to pull off an "A." If I don't mind making a "B" or so, I usually don't even bother looking over notes until a period or two before said exam. When it comes to English, I don't believe I have really ever had to study all that much. For some odd reason or another, that subject comes very naturally to me.
    (Personally, I don't see why others struggle with it. :o)

However, if I have a test in a math or science based class... I usually make it a point to at least go over my notes the night before. I think I get too nervous about messing up in subjects I don't master, and therefore I make sure I know the material more so than I would in a language or history based class.

So, do I study much? No, not really.
    Do I look over my notes a few hours before my exam? You bet your sweet bippy!
    (I've always wanted to say that!)

Lash

Years
    I usually get average grades on tests/quiz's, whether I study or not.

But, I admittingly don't study much, though I should do so in math, considering the fact that the ones I miss are usually due to a miscalculation :x

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    To be honest,I never actually study,and when I do have to study and don't,I always have luck on my side and pass. ;-;
    I understand most criteria when its first explained,so I'm good (;

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I pay attention to my classes so I don't really need to study when it comes to test. And I hate to brag, but I end up getting pretty decent marks. :] My technique...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Well, that can't really apply now since I'm homeschooled... but back when I went to an actual school, I don't think I ever studied. The tests are too easy... I always pass even when I don't study. ("BuTz TEH NumbarZ ON DIZ CARD R LOW!" I don't do homework either, cuz it doesn't help me at all, wastes my time, and serves no purpose other than to kiss up to some random teacher so they put a useless number on a peice of paper.)

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I don't study well except for the final end-of-year exam, but I'm the best of my year, and the youngest too! :)

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    I've never studied, (Except for mid-term and final exams.) and yet I still get good grades. I had taken a test for being in my school's gifted program, but alas, I was five points away from passing. =(
    If memory serves me right, I've gotten an F before, but only three times or so.

My parents think I'm SO smart, but I believe I'm just lucky.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging...I'm not meaning to if that's the case.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm lazy as hell. I literally tell myself that I should study for an exam/test (even with a week in advance) and end up staying up till 1:00am the night before (or actually THAT day) studying.

I usually got by, but now, in eight grade, I've been doing a lot worse. I had a 100.03% average last year. I doubt I'll get over a 95% this first marking period =/

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I never really study unless I'm extremely nervous about it. I tend to suck, so to speak, at tests whether I study or not. And strangely enough, when I study, I do worse than when I don't. It's pretty strange if you ask me. The only time I really study, as said, is when I'm nervous and even then it's only minutes or seconds before the test because I tend to do it either at the end of the period before the class I have the test on or seconds before I actually take the test. Clearly, if it's only seconds, I don't get much studying done and usually when I start to study, something happens which makes me have to stop.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    It really depends on the subject doesn't it? I had my mock exams recently. I didn't study at all for Calculus and I got 100% in each paper, for Physics I studied like crazy and I got 70-80% in each paper.

On the other hand, I didn't study at all for Biology and failed all my papers.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I usually study the night before or the few hours before my tests. My exams, however, I usually start studying for two days before. Last year I did that and I got horrible results but this year I'm actually doing quite well.

Back