• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awww, but I studdied!

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    I'm a B+ Student, leaning to a C+ average... Though I dont study at all XD

I have a test the next day? I'm just like.... cbf ._.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    well I just plain don't like math and history tests, thats not to say I don't get good marks, I study a lot but only in difficult areas.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I nevr really study and pass nearly all of my test, but being in college now I have been studing harder than i ever did before.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    I'm so shocked whenever I see people studying, since I've never done so and I get by just fine.

Except this last test, which I bombed and got only 20% questions right.

I felt like utter crap after that happened...

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Yeah, I guess the more people study, the more they know that they don't know anything (omg.)
    So, when we don't study, we get more calm and relaxed.
    When we do, although we know all the subject, we always think that something was forgotten, or we didn't study hard enough.
    If you have plain, nice, brutal intelligence.. well, maybe not studying doesn't cause so much damage.
    Otherwise you should study and get nervous.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Depends if I understand what's gonna be on the test or not. If I don't I'll study, if I do I won't. Simple as dat=)

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    For a test, it's advised that you know a bit about the subject, and on top of that study a bit to freshen your skills up a bit for the test.

It helps a lot, and cramming so you know why you're doing is a great idea, too.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Nope I never study before a test, I usually pass with a high mark too :)

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I'm not too good at studying unless I can make flash cards XD But you can't make flash cards for everything.

I take all the notes I can in class then review over them before the test. Because if I do it a day or week before the test, I won't remember it as well. My grades are okay on test, it really depends on the subject XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The thing is, I usually study when the exam is hours ahead, so that the things I studied won't leak out from my brain. But mostly, I do it on rushours and vacant hours. @.@

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I do last-minute reviews before tests, but my 'studying' is usually just doing homework assigned.

I do not, however, pay attention in class usually, and I never take notes.

Years
    I never 'study'. Sometimes I look over things that I think will be on the test or whatever 5 minutes before it.

For me, studying hurts me more than it helps me. I get too much informatioin in my head, and it gets all mixed up. Reading it once or twice and then being done with it lets me remember everything much better. XD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I never study hardly XD;; That was my college downfall. But when I go back, I will have a fresh new leaf, and will be studying then! Cause Biology is hard, and I have to have it for Pharmacy D:

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Unfortunately I'm one of those people that doesn't Study and usually passes. Its mainly because I have a good memory and pay attention to things in class, which is how i got through my whole school life. However, in such things as chemistry, my anti study method failer miserably to the point where I had to change my career as a pharmacist. >_>

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sort of??? I just ask my mum if I can stay home from school too study the day b4 the test, and then she goes to work and I just eat crap all day!

Back