• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    i don't want to be captain but if i have to choose a squad, it would be the 8th squad !
    Um sorry, I don't want to have more than 5 squads right now because we are so small. ><
    So can you choose one between 1-5 please
    Okayyy 8D. Please-o to show you Mikuru-chan's AWESOME:: fan artz. Keep in mind I suck at drawing and this is a first time using a tablet.
    My favorite one, with Byaku-kun ^^
    Awesomez
    Vaizard <3
    LOLZ
    Sado
    Ikkaku
    WEren't those awesomez, tell me your [stinky] opinion.

o.o

Do you want me to put them up on the first post? ^^

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    well now dat alot of ppl are active here..0.o is it ok to post websites that are releted to Bleach or is dat against the rules? Anyways Bleach episode 127 just came out. =]

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Could I join??? I just started watching the show today, my friend told me about it and it's a really good show.
    Welcome, yes it is a very good show. :]

What squad do you want to be in? And BTW, if you have any questions about Bleach, don't feel bad, that's what we're here for ^-^
    well now dat alot of ppl are active here..0.o is it ok to post websites that are releted to Bleach or is dat against the rules? Anyways Bleach episode 127 just came out. =]

That's fine as long as it is related to Bleach.

And it came out huh? Well I'm a bit behind ><;;

And Happy Birthday, Shiranui! ^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Has anybody besides me fallen deeper into love with Grimmjow while reading chapter 278? :P

Oh, my favourite character is Zaraki Kenpachi.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    May I join? ^_^ I'm a huge BLEACH fanatic D: it's become a part of me oer time :OO *shot'd*

My fav characters are Orihime,Hinamori and Yachiru ^_^ And Sado has always been my fav guy in the series~

I'd like to be 5th Squad Lieutunant :]

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Ok then I guess I'll add one more Squad for you Queen Boo :P

And yes I am adding you now Kanna-chan. ^^

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    O_o can I join? I'd like to be the captain of 10th division if that's fine. My favorite characters are Hitsugaya Toshiro , Kurosaki Ichigo , and Orohime! I'm currently on the newest episode of Bleach =P (129)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    O_o can I join? I'd like to be the captain of 10th division if that's fine. My favorite characters are Hitsugaya Toshiro , Kurosaki Ichigo , and Orohime! I'm currently on the newest episode of Bleach =P (129)

*Sigh* yes you may join. But if you read the first post I don't want to do too much squads so I don't get confused. But in the future, I will promote members that are not captians or luitendants will get to choose which squad they want to be in charge in.

So please choose another from 1-6. Don't worry in time you will be promoted.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    *Sigh* yes you may join. But if you read the first post I don't want to do too much squads so I don't get confused. But in the future, I will promote members that are not captians or luitendants will get to choose which squad they want to be in charge in.

So please choose another from 1-6. Don't worry in time you will be promoted.

k , I choose 6 , it's my favorite number =P

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Ok cool I'll add you. :3

I thought of a topic, it's more about your opinion though:
    Why do you think the show is called BLEACH?
    I think it's because Ichigo's hair is...... Bleached?? o.O

Back