• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Why do you think the show is called BLEACH?
    I really don't know why O_o Then again, does anyone even know? At least it makes an interesting topic. Lemme think... Maybe it's because 'BLEACH' happened to be the first thing in Kubo Tite's mind when he was thinking of a title xDD *shot*

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Hazuki do you think I can make a Captain picture for you like mine?(Look at sig)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    That's ok.... ^^;

Anyway, I won't be here for the rest of the month starting this Wed. So all Captians and luitendants take over the club while I'm gone.

See ya!

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    hello !!! do you like the fillers ?? Not the bount arc, those that started at episode 128 !! i think they are boring and the animation and the drawings are really really bad !
    For those that just started Bleach, don't worry about it for now and enjoy your current arc !!!!!! Because Bleach is great ^^ !!!
    And by the way, watch my AMVs, the links is on my sig ! don't watch the episode 54 tribute if you haven't seen the episode because it will spoil the episode if you do (and the end of Soul Society arc tooo !!!!!!)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not a fan of fillers... I didn't even like the Bount arc. But the latest fillers were okay-ish, mainly because it includes Hitsugaya Toushiro x3

~Dai-kun~

Years
    I know, Hitsugaya rocks! But yet I still hate fillers....But they made me forget about the fillers by showing me his cool Final Release against one of the Arrancar.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Of course you can ^^ Welcome to the club ;D

I adore Hitsugaya. He's my favourite-est character O_o Then it's Ichigo, then Renji.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Fillers,eh? Oh well,I myself can live through fillers xD *shot'd in the heart,but you're too late D; 80's blehhu*

Hitsugaya is adorable <3 I haven't seen much of him yet since I'm just watching the episodes on AS ._.; And if it does show him,I just so happened to miss the episode D; *dies* But I know one thing for sure..Hitsugaya and Hinamori make a nice couple 8D *dies for like,the 3rd time in this post*

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    I don't think they have a love relationship, i think hitsu and hinamori have a brother-and-sister like relationship.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    True, Matoucs. But most of the Soul Reapers had a past with another person. If you wanna know a good but sad pair it's:
    Renji-Rukia
    Gin-Rangiku

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    i really want to know gin and matsumoto's past, coz i like them both !! what he said to her in episode 62 was touching !!!
    PS: don't post what he said for the sake of those who started bleach or haven't reached the episode !!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Bleach fillers are awesome, unlike Naruto fillers. That's probably because I find the Bleach characters more interesting.

I request 11th squad captain if possible. ;D I know what you said, but I don't like any squads except the 11th. Well, 12 is awesome too for its science. :P

I like Tastuki and Hinamori's looks. I like Rukia's body, but not her face.

Personality wise, all the girls are pretty cool.

Last edited:
    Back