• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is easily the best E4 in a long long time. I love how difficult they made them, especially in the rematches!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Aaaw, I was looking forward to seeing Bel as a total badass. I still find it weird how the main antagonist is actually the final boss for once. I was hoping that Bel would be fightable (which is a word now, I say) after you dealt with Geechisu, but, meh, whatcha' gonna' do. On a sidenote, Geechisu's battle theme reminds me a lot of Arceus's.
    You do battle Belle actually as they showed us her team...so we do battle her :)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

You do battle Belle actually as they showed us her team...so we do battle her :)

I don't knowwww. While checking Serebii's E4 information, I didn't see anything about Belle... though Adeku shows up. :/ I do wonder where the info on her team came up though, that's why I'm so unsure about it.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • I don't knowwww. While checking Serebii's E4 information, I didn't see anything about Belle... though Adeku shows up. :/ I do wonder where the info on her team came up though, that's why I'm so unsure about it.

I can't find any gameplay videos of that battle either. Perhaps you fight her before the whole Team Plasma fiasco unravels?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • I can't find any gameplay videos of that battle either. Perhaps you fight her before the whole Team Plasma fiasco unravels?

Definitely not. Her team was in the 60s...

Considering WPM himself found her team in the game's data, either she battles post-Elite Four, or maybe her team is beta and doesn't actually appear in the game.

GoldvsRed

Years
  • Definitely not. Her team was in the 60s...

Considering WPM himself found her team in the game's data, either she battles post-Elite Four, or maybe her team is beta and doesn't actually appear in the game.

Strange... Adeku is still totally cool, though. I kind of picture him as the "true" final boss, like Red in G/S/C/HG/SS. His battlefield is just too cool to have him as completely optional... Then again, this game is more story-oriented, so it makes logical sense that the climax is actually at the end.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Definitely not. Her team was in the 60s...

I'm starting to wonder if you just get to battle her in a post-E4 thing. I mean, it would be cool if she was the champion, but no one seems to know...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    All of their teams have the same level layout ... This will be 5 times easier then it ever has been.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm starting to wonder if you just get to battle her in a post-E4 thing. I mean, it would be cool if she was the champion, but no one seems to know...

Yeah, I'm thinking you get to battle her post-E4, but simply as a rival and not a Champion...ever. :( Then again, I don't mind that much as I think Adeku is a much more fitting Champion.

GoldvsRed

Years
  • Yeah, I'm thinking you get to battle her post-E4, but simply as a rival and not a Champion...ever. :( Then again, I don't mind that much as I think Adeku is a much more fitting Champion.

Yeah, he's the more traditional style of Champion. For some reason, though, the credits theme sounds more like a Champion battle theme than Adeku's actual battle theme does... Weird.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • STOP THE PRESSES!

Now, this isn't confirmed, but after reading some info on Serebii, I believe it is safe to say that Caitlin of the E4, is indeed the girl you see in the Battle Castle of DPPtHGSS! This is based on her appearance, and that after you beat the "Mysterious Sinnoh Trainer" she vists the Trainer's house and reminisces about the Battle Castle!

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Oh, thank Arceus I don't have to fight Belle as the champ. That'd be embarrassing. Still loving Adeku and Darkguy (dunno his name), though. :D

The Red Chain

I gotta say, I'm disappointed. I really wanted to fight Belle, not some random person. XD It would further her storyline along since her dad didn't want her to be a Pokemon trainer. It would prove that she has what it takes to do it by becoming champion.. and I love her little clumsy battle sprite. <3

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • No belle? Damnnn. I was looking forward to it too, she coulda been sorta the ugly duckling thing. Kinda weak and no one believes in her... and BAM! Champion of Ishhu. And it's even bigger cus Isshu is the only region on the continent so far so CHAMPION OF THE CONTINENT! ...Random. Anyways, for anyone who's made it that far, who's the champion in E4 rematches? If there is one.

Bay

Years
  • I gotta say, I'm disappointed. I really wanted to fight Belle, not some random person. XD It would further her storyline along since her dad didn't want her to be a Pokemon trainer. It would prove that she has what it takes to do it by becoming champion.. and I love her little clumsy battle sprite. <3
    It would be nice if that were to happen too, even though I like the plot twist. XD Like one of the other posters said though, Belle probably doesn't seem like the person to be doing Champion stuff and such.

No belle? Damnnn. I was looking forward to it too, she coulda been sorta the ugly duckling thing. Kinda weak and no one believes in her... and BAM! Champion of Ishhu. And it's even bigger cus Isshu is the only region on the continent so far so CHAMPION OF THE CONTINENT! ...Random. Anyways, for anyone who's made it that far, who's the champion in E4 rematches? If there is one.
    Haven't played the games yet, but from what I heard (and others mentioning this too), it's Adeku. His Pokemon are in the mid 70s range in terms of levels.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • While Belle becoming the Champion would've certainly been an awesome plot twist and would've helped her character development tremendously... I personally prefer the Plasma climax we got instead. Something like it had never been done before... I'm glad GameFreak tried out something new for once.

Back