• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Well, I saw someone call them that before I started calling them that but they do remind me of Musketeers... and their hats and Pokedex entries hint at it too. And Kerudio really looks like a Musketeer wannabe. AND their ability, Justice Heart makes me think of Musketeers fighting for justice.

Interesting. I can definitely see all that working, and I do like the concept of having "Musketeer" Pokemon haha. Also their Dex placements sorta work, as the trio were together from the start, but the fourth Musketeer didn't showed up till later (if I remember the story right?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Anyone else think
    B/W Legendaries Discussion
    looks like Snooki and a Bratz doll mixed?

:cheeky:

Anyways, I've already shown my discomfort of how
    looks.
    The colors are off.
    They don't match.
    It's body is oddly proportioned.
    'nuff said.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

I find it EXTREMELY ODD that the last genie is separated from the other 2 with Zekrom and Reshiram in between.

And I'm still trying to picture the 'epic legendary' feel for
    and Snooks herself
    They seem.. off-putting and something you'd find at a Babies 'R Us.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The one thing I love about all of the legends is that without knowing you can't look at them and ust know what types they are.... the same for most of the generation.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

I find it EXTREMELY ODD that the last genie is separated from the other 2 with Zekrom and Reshiram in between.

And I'm still trying to picture the 'epic legendary' feel for
    and Snooks herself
    They seem.. off-putting and something you'd find at a Babies 'R Us.
    The reason why is because you need the other two to get the third one, also the two are version exclusive to Black or white but I'm not sure which one goes where...at least that's what I heard...

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    The first two djinns are version-exclusive. You need to have both in the same game to get the third. Also, those "chains" are actually their tails.

Anywho, shiny Reshiram and Zekrom look epic, definitly worth soft-reseting for.

As for the other legendaries, I love 'em all =) Genosect has grown on me, and its creation is really original.

Years
    The first two djinns are version-exclusive. You need to have both in the same game to get the third. Also, those "chains" are actually their tails.

Anywho, shiny Reshiram and Zekrom look epic, definitly worth soft-reseting for.

As for the other legendaries, I love 'em all =) Genosect has grown on me, and its creation is really original.
    Genosect's origin is similar to Mewtwo in the Anime and in Pokespe, as they were both created by the evil team...

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    No, no, no, Mewtwo was "created", but Genosect was already a Pokemon. Plasma simply tried to modify it with bioengineering. Which means we have the first semi-mechanical Pokemon. I'd say first synthetic Pokemon, but Mewtwo has that title.

Years
    No, no, no, Mewtwo was "created", but Genosect was already a Pokemon. Plasma simply tried to modify it with bioengineering. Which means we have the first semi-mechanical Pokemon. I'd say first synthetic Pokemon, but Mewtwo has that title.
    Yeah, mewtwo was technically Bio engineered from a mew cell so Mewtwo came first...
    Though I do like it that it's the first bioengineered revived Fossil :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Speaking of Genosect, I can't help but notice it learns a lot of beam attacks, because of that cannon on its back (good job, Team Plasma). When I think of this, this meme comes into my mind: "Imma firin mah lazar!"

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    Well guys i have somethin to say before the nintendo company banned the pokemon black and white leaked pictures and I looked for the trio fighting pokemon... and they are the kind of fighting poekmon that you would never expect them to be.. they walk on four legs... which i was very disappointed. I was wondering what kind of fighting type moves it will used...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That's what I'm saying, all of them are types that you can't just look at them and tell. With the fighting trio you'd expect them to use Aura Sphere but instead they are quite physical, with y favorite Bijiron using Leaf Blade and the quartets signature move Sacred Sword which is a fighting type. Also, Serebii is backing up my whole 3 musketeer theory and the 4th one also fits in with the original story of the Three Musketeers.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    all i can say is SHAMWOW
    nah jks i think all the legendaries are great
    it doesnt matter if thier copy-paste
    the best is of course GENOSEKUTO
    GENOSECT IS FIRING HIS LAZER!!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Semi-mechanical... idk, what about Gear? XD;

Semi-mechanically-altered? Nah, idk, but either way, the story behind Genosect is interesting - even the name itself.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    According to serebii, Genosect's best base stats are its attack and its Special attack. Makes sense since it has that beam. Overall, I like the originality of this pokemon. Being semi-mechanical and all. With the genies they're pretty cool as well. I just wish that they didn't put Resh and Zek in between. I know why they did that, but in pokemon Diamond, Pearl, HG, SS, and Platinum the last three pokemon were Arceus, shaymin, and Darkrai. You didn't get them in that specific order just that Arceus would be last because its the god pokemon but Shaymin and Darkrai could've been caught in any order, depending on what events you go too, or cheats(:()

Years
    My Favorite new ones are...well I like all of them but my top of the top are The Dragons, Genosect, the Grass/Fighting, and the Steel/Fighting legendaries :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back