• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    #645 = Ground/Flying legendary

Water and oil don't mix, and neither do these types.....
    If you mean 'this sounds implausible/an odd typing'...yeah, Gligar says hi there. =p Been done before so not really surprising a typing imo (and Flygon isn't far off either with the Dragon/Ground typing with Levitate).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I am still very pissed that there is still no Poison-Type Legendary... I hope this is wrong in some way even though it's not.

Years
    I'm curious about the Dark type legendary and I'm interested to see what it's design is going to be like. But I think that there's now too many legendary Pokemon, as there's now going to be 13 legendary Pokemon including Victini. Far too many for me anyway.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    so 14 legends like in gen4...
    but 156 new pokemon all together?
    hmmmm i dont think we will be seeing any previous gen evos :) / :( i wanted pachirisu to get a nice evo, but its chill, all my other favs got their evos in gen4, minus sableye so im chill with 156 new pokemon :)
    time to dust off my AR for those 4events legends (including Victini) :P
    ice/dragon itll be epic... i apologize for my distain for reshiram...
    zekrom has been one of my fav legends since i saw it :)
    a fighting trio? so gen1&2: electric-fire-ice/water. gen3: mythical ages. gen4: emotion psychic types. and now a fighting trio??? to be honest im shocked, i expected a fire trio or a poison trio since its based on NYC, im looking forward to this.
    Pure flying type, FINALLY! with chatots disappointment of being normal flying,after serebii revealed it pure flying, i was heart broken, ive been wanting a pure flying since gen3 revealed no results :)
    zapdos evolution? O.o" (i kid) but im kinda disappointed on this, i wanted something interesting, not another zapdos, only zapdos is zapdos in my heart <3
    ground/flying? why? :( i dont want anything over taking gligar/gliscor :(

the other 3event legends....
    water/fighting is ok :)
    normal/psychic????? but, no :( why not ghost normal, or ghost psychic? :(
    bug/steel PURE EPIC WIN!
    i sure hope its design doesnt disappoint, and as odd as it sounds...
    i want it to be special based, thatll totally blow my mind if its special not physical XD

gen5 if those gawd awful starter evos are real,youve made up for it with the legends of this region <3 love gen5

Years
    Pokemon are Pokemon, who cares if they're legends or not. More to catch (But isnt that the entire basis of Pokemon? 0_o) I can't wait until i get B&W, those type combos are sick. Dark/Dragon FTW. :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    If this stuff is true, which I'm really starting to think is, I can't wait to see what the Fighting type trio looks like, though I kind of wish they had different primary typings...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    If this stuff is true, which I'm really starting to think is, I can't wait to see what the Fighting type trio looks like, though I kind of wish they had different primary typings...
    The fighting trio are going to look like the Regis XD. Similar base, but variant according to the type, I think.

Oh and Ice/Dragon legendary! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A Bug legendary, finally! Now it's like Timbjerr said; we need our Poison Legendary

The Ice/Dragon one sounds pretty awesome, as well as the pure flying Pokemon.

Well, at least one of the two major things have been put in (Bug Legendary for one). Now I'm hoping that the other thing I'm wishing for will be.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I'll bet that the pure flying pkmn have an ability that prevents the loss of its flying type.

Years
    Seems as the legendary trio is fighting typed. Nice! I particularly am interested in the Flying adn Ground/Flying legendaries! Oh, and the Bug/Steel one too!

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Dragon/Ice omgomgomgomgomg I'm very excited :D

So, since there are 153 obtainable in game out of the 156 total, with 3 being event only, that makes Zorua and Zoroark obtainable in game (possilby from an egg given to you by someone),

Zorua is obtainable if you have the Celebi from Pokemon: The Illusionist Zoroark and you can catch a Zoroark if you get the shiny Entei, Raikou or Suicune (also from the movie). [Of course there will be a different event in the USA, though]

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I don't care that there's 13 legendaries or whatever, since I don't bother to catch most of them. XD However, I am very interested in this Grass-Fighting type, hmm, hmmm. It'd damn better look super-cool, or I won't be using it; I like Breloom, but not enough to use it (as far as Hoenn Grass goes, Shiftry, Cacturne and Cradily are the best and the ones), so we'll see about this.

Still no Grass/Dragon, though. e_e

#645 = Ground/Flying legendary

Water and oil don't mix, and neither do these types.....

EXCUSE YOU.

Water and oil DO mix, and they make a great pasta. Just look at Glissscorrr.

Years
    I'll bet that the pure flying pkmn have an ability that prevents the loss of its flying type.

That means they can't use Roost, or at least that effect doesnt apply. D:

I don't care that there's 13 legendaries or whatever, since I don't bother to catch most of them. XD However, I am very interested in this Grass-Fighting type, hmm, hmmm. It'd damn better look super-cool, or I won't be using it; I like Breloom, but not enough to use it (as far as Hoenn Grass goes, Shiftry, Cacturne and Cradily are the best and the ones), so we'll see about this.

Still no Grass/Dragon, though. e_e

EXCUSE YOU.

Water and oil DO mix, and they make a great pasta. Just look at Glissscorrr.

You get a cookie for awesomeness. ^^ Ground/Flying is great typing, and that's why Gliscor is a beast.

Last edited:

Xeos

The Mighty Xeos!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    I don't mind the 13 legendaries. Gives me something to do after I beat the E4 in this game. (My friends and I race to see who can usually get all legendaries obtainable in that Gen first. I always win. XD)

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Dragon/Ice omgomgomgomgomg I'm very excited :D

Zorua is obtainable if you have the Celebi from Pokemon: The Illusionist Zoroark and you can catch a Zoroark if you get the shiny Entei, Raikou or Suicune (also from the movie). [Of course there will be a different event in the USA, though]

Thay did not say that was the ONLY way you could get one (Why, just why did they have to do that to it, do they even care about the fanbase?)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Praying that the Ice/Dragon isn't the third to this set. If it is, this kills my love I've had for the entire game series. There is very little point stressing the balance between two just to randomly throw in a third that has nothing to do with them.

What could it represent? Zekrom is industrialism and Reshiram is naturalism. They even tie in through Pokemon Species. Black Yang and White Yin. ugh just no. Don't need third fail add on.

I am excited about pure flying and Dark/Dragon. Like the Ice/Dragon but don't want to see if made into a third member to the set which would make it pretty fail. Oh here is some random thing I created that plays no part in the story line but is the equal to these two epic master pieces.

Thay did not say that was the ONLY way you could get one (Why, just why did they have to do that to it, do they even care about the fanbase?)
    Says on Serebii that the only way to get Zorua and Zoroark are through the Events.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I think that many legendaries are a bad idea....
    I thought D/P/P would be the last game with alot of legendaries...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back