• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I have no idea what to expect with the fighting trio. They are either going to look really really bad and will be hated for eternity or they will own and everyone will love them.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well I find it cool that we will get another Steel/Fight and Grass/Fight pokemon and this time they are legendaries along with the new type combo of Rock/Fight :D

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    - Rock/Fighting
    - Water/Fighting
    - Bug/Steel
    - Electric/Flying

These interest me the most. Pure Flying is pretty meh; I could take it or leave it, but it's quite nice to have a pure Flying type for the first time ever. =) Dark/Dragon is cute, I guess, but I'm not big on the whole Fighting-weak thing. Plus, it's weak to Bug moves, which is lol -- though U-Turn is the only one I can think of used regularly! Maybe besides Bug Buzz/Attack Order. Dark STAB is lovely though, as is Dragon, (though Dark isn't particularly the greatest complement to Dragon...?) and I expect the new pseudo-legendary to look awesome aesthetically.

Rock/Fighting sounds beastly. Stone Edge / Close Combat / Swords Dance... can you say pain? =o It could also go on a defensive route, I suppose... though offense seems more interesting to me. Just to be honest. Rock, Fire, Bug, and Dark resists are all well and good, but.. I don't really like the idea of something being weak to both Fighting- and Ground-type moves when defensive, to be honest. Not to mention a Water weakness. :/

Though the other three typings have already been done, but they're all excellent typings, and I'd be pleased to see how these turn out both competitively and design-wise. Can't wait to see Sugimori art of all of the legendaries. :3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    - Rock/Fighting
    - Water/Fighting
    - Bug/Steel
    - Electric/Flying

These interest me the most. Pure Flying is pretty meh; I could take it or leave it, but it's quite nice to have a pure Flying type for the first time ever. =) Dark/Dragon is cute, I guess, but I'm not big on the whole Fighting-weak thing. Plus, it's weak to Bug moves, which is lol -- though U-Turn is the only one I can think of used regularly! Maybe besides Bug Buzz/Attack Order. Dark STAB is lovely though, as is Dragon, (though Dark isn't particularly the greatest complement to Dragon...?) and I expect the new pseudo-legendary to look awesome aesthetically.

Rock/Fighting sounds beastly. Stone Edge / Close Combat / Swords Dance... can you say pain? =o It could also go on a defensive route, I suppose... though offense seems more interesting to me. Just to be honest. Rock, Fire, Bug, and Dark resists are all well and good, but.. I don't really like the idea of something being weak to both Fighting- and Ground-type moves when defensive, to be honest. Not to mention a Water weakness. :/

Though the other three typings have already been done, but they're all excellent typings, and I'd be pleased to see how these turn out both competitively and design-wise. Can't wait to see Sugimori art of all of the legendaries. :3
    yeah the Rock/Fighting sounds deadly, I can see it as uber if it has high attack...as it's part Fighting takes down Steel types, and Rock takes care of it's flying weakness...

King Gumball

Years
    The Rock/Fighting might be "the THING" from Fantastic Four ^.^ I would lol if they based its design on him.

King Gumball

Years
    Hahah yeah.

I do think it might look similar to the Thing though. All three might be big people looking creatures that are made from their element.

The water one might be blue and wet with webbed feet, the rock one's skin all stony and cracked and the grass one with green fur with sticks poking out.......

Or maybe not :|

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    None of the Legendary Pokemon, by description, intrigue me due to the fact that there is still no Poison-Type Legend. It's my favorite type but the ONE type that does not have a Legendary to represent them. The only one I am excited for is this Alien Robot Steel/Bug type.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Bug legendary for the first time sounds neat.

Poison lovers don't fret, they'll save the best for last when they finally make one.

Or maybe they'll just reveal that Muk was a legendary all along, and the greatest of all, of course.
    B/W Legendaries Discussion

I kid, I want a poison legendary as much as the next guy, and no, Arceus holding the Toxic Plate doesn't count, Nintendo.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Poison lovers don't fret, they'll save the best for last when they finally make one.

Or maybe they'll just reveal that Muk was a legendary all along, and the greatest of all, of course.
    As I see it, in the beggining there was only Muk, then muk evolved into arceus and then created the universe ;)
    :D i luv muk too

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...that would be quite awesome if Muk was a legendary! Though we should be glad with the variety of legendaries we do have :x

I mean, ice, fire and electric dragons are pretty awesome.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    ...that would be quite awesome if Muk was a legendary! Though we should be glad with the variety of legendaries we do have :x

I mean, ice, fire and electric dragons are pretty awesome.
    Ugh cant w8 to see the ice dragon, pleeeeze be a snake ><
    I just hope it isnt some kind of blue dragon that looks like........dragon, that would be so unimaginative

infrastatic

Looking to Learn
    Years
    Yeah the blue dragon is already taken-Mr. Salamence.

I think they should stray from the european dragon look and do a chinese type dragon.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    They all sound incredibly boring except for Victini ad the Alien Robot.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    :/ quetzalcoatl and shen-long sound pretty exciting to me. We already have an alien robot btw. -registeel

But this Alien Robot has a laser to destroy all life on earth... >>>>> Registeel.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
    I'm really curious to know what's going to each legendary's unique feature. They've pretty much covered every angle already.

I mean in IV they had the god of the frickin pokemon. Not sure how they can beat that now.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    :OO i didnt know that.
    @yossarian we will just get another god, or something that goes with it.

Pokebeach (or one of those sites sources) said it was a Robot from space that had a big laser on it's back. Bug/Steel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back