• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W WTF Moment Thread !

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I had a "WTF?!" moment when someone told me that there weren't partner pokemon like in HG/SS...is this really true? I loved that feature in the last two game!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I had a "WTF?!" moment when someone told me that there weren't partner pokemon like in HG/SS...is this really true? I loved that feature in the last two game!
    It is true.

I had a Shiny WTF moment in the Fukiyose Cave, I found a Shiny Kibago with Mold Breaker what luck I had! (It was the last streak of luck unfortunately)

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Well, the only one so far was....

I caught Zekrom with the first ball I used. A Dive ball, at that! I was expecting it to take me more tries to catch it. xD

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    I found out that my dad pre-ordered PB straight from Japan, but thought he was lying, until a few days later. Found him playing it on the balcony...and may I add he's a 36 year old Filipino...And he can speak and understand Japanese. When I saw him I yelled WTF!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ok, I was battling a male Tabuune with my female Zulugg and Tabuune used attract right as Zulugg pulled up her 'pants' and after the move Zulugg dropped her pants, and I was like haha...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    my biggest WTF moment is when i encountered that jj the jetplane/tadpole/hotwheels car pokemon.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    When I got the Lucky Egg from Prof. Araragi.
    I swear it, I said "WHAT THE ****? WHY? WHY PLATINUM TOOK ME FOUR DAYS FOR A ****IN' LUCKY EGG, AND NOW SHE GAVES TO ME LIKE A GLASS OF WATER? WHY?"

That's what I really said :D

Back