• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sorry I am not really interested in the ditto anymore. Could we do a different trade?

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • So, I thoroughly dissected your list, and found that I have the following that I can offer :

Paras
    Exeggcute
    Raichu
    Ledyba
    Teddiursa
    Lotad
    Minun
    Carvahna
    Wailmer
    Seviper
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Croagunk
    Pansage
    Horsea

Looking through your offering lists, I have interest in the following:

phanphy
    Mudkip
    Totodile
    Torchic
    Electabuzz
    Lapras
    Smoochum

If you would like to make a trade, just let me know.
    Also, I have interest in doing trade backs with the legendaries for dex purposes :)

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Hey! I'd love to do an actual trade, and a legendary (dex only) trade.

I can breed or give you:
    ekans, zubat, shellder, exeggcute, horsea, pinsir, aerodactyl, hoppip, teddiursa, lotad,
    seedot, minun, carvanha, cacnea, seviper

I would like to get in return:
    turtwig, castform, chikorita, phanpy, shellos, totodile, mudkip, meditite, roserade, pachirisu

Tradebacks I'd like to do:
    Deoxys, Jirachi, latios, latias, mew

Please reply in a PM. :D

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • So, I thoroughly dissected your list, and found that I have the following that I can offer :

Paras
    Exeggcute
    Raichu
    Ledyba
    Teddiursa
    Lotad
    Minun
    Carvahna
    Wailmer
    Seviper
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Croagunk
    Pansage
    Horsea

Looking through your offering lists, I have interest in the following:

phanphy
    Mudkip
    Totodile
    Torchic
    Electabuzz
    Lapras
    Smoochum

If you would like to make a trade, just let me know.
    Also, I have interest in doing trade backs with the legendaries for dex purposes :)

I'll take Teddiura, Lotad, Minun, Carvahna, Wailmer, Croagunk, and Shieldon for all those.

And what do you have for trade backs and what do you want?

Hey! I'd love to do an actual trade, and a legendary (dex only) trade.

I can breed or give you:
    ekans, zubat, shellder, exeggcute, horsea, pinsir, aerodactyl, hoppip, teddiursa, lotad,
    seedot, minun, carvanha, cacnea, seviper

I would like to get in return:
    turtwig, castform, chikorita, phanpy, shellos, totodile, mudkip, meditite, roserade, pachirisu

Tradebacks I'd like to do:
    Deoxys, Jirachi, latios, latias, mew

Please reply in a PM. :D

I'll take Shellder, Exeggcute, Horsea, Pinsir, Hoppip, Seedot, Cacnea, and Seviper for Totodile, Mudkip, Pachirisu, Chikorita, Castform, Phanphy, Shellos, and Meditite.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I'll take Teddiura, Lotad, Minun, Carvahna, Wailmer, Croagunk, and Shieldon for all those.

I would like to get your Celebi, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Latios, and Latias just for Tradebacks. You can trust me :) Um, for legendaries, I could offer Thunderus, Landorus, Kyurem, Zekrom, and Mewtwo for tradeback. I could also use any of the pokemon in that list that I previously gave.

Just to be clear, we're just trading them and then giving right back, right? I mean, I have not the slightest clue how to clone so that wouldn't be happening on my end.

Years
  • Hi :)

I was wondering what I could give for a Zorua?
    Do you expect your Pokemon to be at level 1 also or do you not mind?

Either way, I can give you a Pansage holding a King's rock or do you want something a little more for the Zorua?

Kikpanther

Years
  • I'll take Teddiura, Lotad, Minun, Carvahna, Wailmer, Croagunk, and Shieldon for all those.

I would like to get your Celebi, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Latios, and Latias just for Tradebacks. You can trust me :) Um, for legendaries, I could offer Thunderus, Landorus, Kyurem, Zekrom, and Mewtwo for tradeback. I could also use any of the pokemon in that list that I previously gave.

Just to be clear, we're just trading them and then giving right back, right? I mean, I have not the slightest clue how to clone so that wouldn't be happening on my end.

Realizing I don't have pokemon I need for data tradebacks I put them up. And SORRY! D: But I JUST got a Mewtwo from an event.

So I'll take Kyurem and Zekrom for two of your choice.

Okay, cool! Sounds good. How do you work your tradebacks? I'd like to add Celebi to the list of that if I could. :)

Hi :)

I was wondering what I could give for a Zorua?
    Do you expect your Pokemon to be at level 1 also or do you not mind?

Either way, I can give you a Pansage holding a King's rock or do you want something a little more for the Zorua?

Any of the pokemon on my need list are perfectly fine. :) And no, they don't need to be level one at all.

I can take that for an offer. What times can you trade? Also, do you mind if this one isn't level one? I have one immediately available that's a little over. I don't think it's reached level 20 yet. I can still hatch one, if you prefer.

Years
  • Any of the pokemon on my need list are perfectly fine. :) And no, they don't need to be level one at all.

I can take that for an offer. What times can you trade? Also, do you mind if this one isn't level one? I have one immediately available that's a little over. I don't think it's reached level 20 yet. I can still hatch one, if you prefer.

That's fine, you don't need to breed anything. I can trade whenever, but let me get rid of the dumb HM moves I forced it to learn.

My FC is 0948-6958-8398

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
  • Actually, wait. You get a trade back for all of them. XD I totally forgot that my tradebacks were free (I've been doing a lot of trades and I haven't looked at the first post in a while >w>).

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Actually, wait. You get a trade back for all of them. XD I totally forgot that my tradebacks were free (I've been doing a lot of trades and I haven't looked at the first post in a while >w>).

Pffft good job :P Well that's awesome! You have made my day. Just PM me when you wanna do all of this crazy trading stuff :3

Kikpanther

Years
  • I don't have any of the eggs, but if you want, we could to the tradebacks now and the actual trading later.

Kikpanther

Years
  • We'll do them now, then. I just need your FC and whatever time it takes for me to get to a Pokemon Center. XD

Back