• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Years
    still checking your list, and thinking bout my needs :)

btw i dont have Skorupi and Stunky anymore, so my offers are:
    Spoiler:

some will have egg moves i guess, hope its ok

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    That's quite alright. And I didn't see the Pinsir and the Shellder on the list the first time, sorry. I have those both too.

I've reupdated my need list and extended it if you want to look at it again (I had a shortened version before).

Years
    That's quite alright. And I didn't see the Pinsir and the Shellder on the list the first time, sorry. I have those both too.

I've reupdated my need list and extended it if you want to look at it again (I had a shortened version before).

ok, just started breeding Shellder :D
    i'll check your list again
    meanwhile pls check my thread and VM/PM me if you need anything

so 6 Pokémon this time
    i need 6 starters, pre-GEN5...your choice :)

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
    Okay, I just picked out pokemon that I couldn't see myself getting anytime soon. That would be Heracross, Vespiqueen, Kricketune, Chimecho, Sunkern.

I hope you were asking me to pick out some pokemon I wanted. X)

And don't worry about what you want from me. I don't really do the rare pokemon for rare pokemon thing. Any normal pokemon for any normal pokemon I need and DWs cost two normal pokemon or one DW.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
    Hey, I suppose that Mewtwo there is the event of February 2012 right? I missed the event so could you please trade it? I can clone in Pokemon Black so I can sent you back the original a few minutes after the trade :)
    howver I don't know what you would like in exchange...a Rotom maybe? ( it is the Rotom you receive via a trade in the trade link in pokemon b/w nicknamed Eeks)
    or if you are interested I have all but Keldeo from the musketeer trio, Reshiram ,Zekrom, Dialga, Palkia, Ho-oh and Lugia all caught by myself

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
    Sorry I didn't get to this.

I'd like to trade a legendary for a legendary. So I'll take any one of those legends except for Ho-oh, Lugia, and Reshiram.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
    Ok then I'll give you my Virizion! It's untouched so it's 42 lv. Use my Black FC from my signature coz that's where I can clone. I am available today at about 3:00pm until 4:00pm(Central Time). If you prefer another day or time just mind that my time is UTC +2 so we have 8 hours difference ( I think )!

Could you also give me your Mew, Latios and Latias for my Cobalion,Terrakion and Kyurem? If you agree trading them along with Mewtwo I just want them to be at the lowest level possible ( just to have the opportunity to train them - if they're only at a high level that's ok)
    All the pokemon I'm offering have been caught by myself (Kyurem has OT Tanya (my player in black) and the other 3 have OT Claire (my white's trainer name )

Last edited:
    Back