• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
  • In that case I'll take the Mew, the Darkrai, and the Raichou in place of the two shinies and the chinchou.

Years
  • I can get you a Mareep freshly caught from the White Forest. I'm interested in your Grimer or Koffing. Would you be interested in trading? My FC is 3053 0408 8298. Thanks

Kikpanther

Years
  • I can get you a Mareep freshly caught from the White Forest. I'm interested in your Grimer or Koffing. Would you be interested in trading? My FC is 3053 0408 8298. Thanks

Yes, I would be interested. Please post back with the times you can trade. Keep in mind that I'm running on EST and my time availabilities.

TheMoonAtDark said:
    Can I get a Lvl 1 Shroomish? I can offer a lvl 5 mareep

Yes, please post back with trading times.

TheMoonAtDark

Beginning Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Yes, I would be interested. Please post back with the times you can trade. Keep in mind that I'm running on EST and my time availabilities.

Yes, please post back with trading times.

I can trade tomorrow at 4:30 or 5pm if that's ok with you? If not let me know when you can.

Kikpanther

Years

I'm pretty sure I'm on the same time zone as you. I'm on eastern standard time.

Those times would have been fine then. I see you're online now, is it possible you can trade within the next hour or two?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Hi Kiklion, can we meet on Wednesday, October 19th at 5pm for our Torchic-Leafeon trade?

Back