• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad Habits?

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
  • ooh jeeebusss. yeah bad habits. yeah i have one. Bting my nails. i really need to stop but i just cant!!!!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I have a really bad habit of giving nicknames to cute[my defination of cute is beyond anyone]inanimate objects (don't even start with the Azusa Shiratori jokes..but they're greatly appreciated =])
    Other habits include talking alot and biting my nails...eck..

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I need to sort out my sleep pattern... I go through periods of time when I am entirely nocturnal.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I have a bad habbit of being very outspoken and bold. Like in Japanese class, if someone has bad handwriting, I'll immedeiatly say that they have bad handwriting. I usually don't think before I speak xD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • I got a REALLY bad habbit of bragging,and showing off my looks.....I can't help it...OH! and when I'm sparring with anyone,and I have the upperhand,...I act more like Vegeta from DBZ....arrogent,rash,and unfocused....-__-;;;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I have a bad habit of procrastinating. x_x; And it didn't help that I had almost all AP/Advanced courses this year. XD; I tend to put my schoolwork off until the last possible moment, sometimes I don't even finish everything. XD If you ask me how I can procrastinate and still pull out straight A's...well, don't, because I have no idea. XD

~Kelsey

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I have two main bad habits.
    1) Talking so much that I don't pay attention to where I'm going and walk into things. I'm training myself not to walk and talk at the same time, becuse it literally always happens!
    2) Talking to inatimate objects, like stuffed animals. I even started talking to a candle once at a store.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to break these... Please talk to me~

Kayleigh

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My bad habbits, equals:

1.) never doing homework until the class before I have to turn it in
    2.) talkig too much during class
    3.) Talking too fats that I have to repeat myself at least three times (except my bff's are used to it now so they can tell peeps what I'm saying =D )
    4.) looking at everything that could possibly reflect my reflection so i can fix my hair(I'm getting better at this)
    5.) Being waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to sarcastic (but I see nothing wrong with it =) )

that's about it ^^;;;

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Biting my nails, thumping my leg, twitching, biting at my bottom lip (sometimes until it bleeds), and many other things. Oh, and I get freaked out when I don't have my art suplies with me... I dunno why.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You don't want to know my bad habits. :D

Though I bite my nails too often... <<;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Procrastination...quitting things in between, particularly large projects I get so animated about. It's amazing how fast my enthusiasm depletes after a brief period of time. Also, I tend to correct my friend's grammar and sacrifice reason for self gratifying grandiloquence. Must stop doing that, which I inevitably did again. x_x;

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Here comes me!

^_- Uncontrolable habits I had since childhood... Writing without limitations, drawing as if in a trance, and shouting off my mouth. When surrounded by beautiful woman, I cannot help myself...When trying to get their phone number. :P

Years
  • Some I wont tell you, but I have a bad habit of procrastination as well. When it comes to big projects, I do them at the last minute (except this one project I was unsure of the due date -- I acutally did it early :O). Of course, that only adds onto my stress... >___>;; I want to break it, but when I try, it doesn't working out very well at all.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Pacing about, especially in public areas, and acting out movie scenes with my mouth. I was stopped twice by the police for it, actually.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    A bad habit of mine I guess would be not sleeping enough or earlier than I should. I mean I don't just stay up till 1-2am....it goes farther like 10.

Back