• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad weeks?

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
Years
  • I just wanted to know how many people here have ever had a galactic-scale crappy week. And I mean bad. So... who here has ever had a week where everything just goes downhill all week and you don't get anything good happening until the next week?

For instance; This week, I went to school for every weekday. That doesn't sound so bad. But I did have my english teacher getting mad at me for stuff I couldn't help, a lot of my friends taking practical jokes waaaayyyy too far, I got harrassed by some kids from the year under me for no reason and to top it all off, I finally get my break on the weekend and I get a BAD COLD AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Now, what about you guys? Had any similar experiences? :nervous:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yeah, it's usually in school during the winter when you're sick and have a test everyday. :[ Which happens a lot.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • As always, only during school. Usually when I have immature preppies calling me gay or a ***** for no reason (usually because I trip and fall, or something like that, that has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality).
    Eh, that and other minor things.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Yeah, but sometimes it doesn't fall on a week where everything goes wrong. Sometimes I just lay in bed for a couple of days and listen to music because, for whatever reason, I'm just in a crappy mood. xD

Anyone else like that?

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • Yeah, but sometimes it doesn't fall on a week where everything goes wrong. Sometimes I just lay in bed for a couple of days and listen to music because, for whatever reason, I'm just in a crappy mood. xD

Anyone else like that?

Yep. I HATE SCHOOL! :( It depresses me that half of the kids there that are smaller than me think they can take me on, and think they're cool because they smoke...

[/off topic]

I reckon the half the reason I have weeks like this is because half the kids at my school are jerks, the other half being that I'm a teen and I just get depressed sometimes. :\

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Well, all this month has been crap.
    • I can't get the girl I like to notice me, while she tells me how pretty my best friend is, and pays loads of attention to her.
    • I don't even know who I am anymore. I can't help take little things from other people, like sayings, so I'm a mixture of all my friends, I've actually forgotten what my own personality is.
    • I got beat up at school, and now I have an irrational fear of them finding me, as one of them knows where I live.
    • I found out that half my friends don't actually like me.
    • I have to concentrate all my anger onto one person so I can be nice to everyone else, I have nobody to do that to at the moment, so I can't be all that nice to anyone.
    • I keep breaking down into tears. I'm emotionally unstable.
      My Mom and Dad are pissed off at me, because I want to take care of my friend that got kicked out of her house.
    • I hate the way I look.
    • I haven't had a good nights sleep for months because I'm stressed.
    • I keep hurting myself on accident, but I'm starting to feel like I'm doing it on purpose.
    • I'm smoking to calm myself down. And I have to steal my parents cigarettes to do that, they might find out, then I'll be screwed.
    • I'm incredibly paranoid. I think everyone hates me, and only pretend to be nice to me. No matter how many times someone says they don't hate me, I still think they do.
    • I'm too scared to tell anyone any of this.

Yeah, all this has happened in one month, and its not getting any better. I have no idea what to do about it.

Years
  • Yes I have had weeks like that. Most recent would be back a few months ago when I was in hospital, feeling very crap etc finally a shinnig light came when they said I could go home so the it was fine the first night a home and the second night was brought back into hospital got admitted into the horrible ward at 3am. Needless to say the week didnt get better.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Those weeks usually occur for me at the end of a term when all the teachers get together and plan to have all their tests and large homework assignments due in consecutive class periods, just to mess with me personally. School drama doesn't help that either.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    A kid in my neighbrerhood almost died of a fever.

when he recovered, he said this: When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

Years
  • I never have those sorts of weeks. Clearly my life is great.

As an aside, I don't get complaining about school. Sure, it's an inconveience, but only on the shallowest of levels. Would you rather you didn't go to school and had no qualifications? Good job getting work that doesn't involve a word beginning in 'Mc' and ending in 'Donalds'. I figure that there's no point complaining about something that's going to set you up for the rest of your life.

Years
  • My friend, that happens all the time.
    And it's not only a week. It's a month, for me.
    Before this school year was over, the last month of it was just disasterous.
    The tests were horrible, the grades were even worse, I got robbed 3 times that month on the same place (so clever of me to pass by that place over and over again 8D), my lil' fishie died and everytime I tried to have a decent conversation with my parents, we always ended up fighting.

However, I didn't let myself go down. I just had to think my situation couldn't get any worse xD

It's like I always tell my parents: "Better days, sure will come." ;D

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
    Years
  • Well, I'm out of school at the moment. It didn't worry me so much, it was more boring. :/

But I do have bad weeks. Because I have and anxiety disorder, I worry alot of what might happen in the future most of the time, it's about my boyfriend because he was born with a severe illness. I think you get the idea of what I'm worried about...

But his illness won't stop me from loving him. For those who don't know, he's TheUmbreonMaster in my sig. (from another forum)

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    • I can't get the girl I like to notice me, while she tells me how pretty my best friend is, and pays loads of attention to her.
    • I don't even know who I am anymore. I can't help take little things from other people, like sayings, so I'm a mixture of all my friends, I've actually forgotten what my own personality is.
    • I got beat up at school, and now I have an irrational fear of them finding me, as one of them knows where I live.
    • I have to concentrate all my anger onto one person so I can be nice to everyone else, I have nobody to do that to at the moment, so I can't be all that nice to anyone.
      My Mom and Dad are pissed off at me, because I want to take care of my friend that got kicked out of her house.
    • I hate the way I look.
    • I keep hurting myself on accident, but I'm starting to feel like I'm doing it on purpose.
    • I'm smoking to calm myself down. And I have to steal my parents cigarettes to do that, they might find out, then I'll be screwed.
    • I'm incredibly paranoid. I think everyone hates me, and only pretend to be nice to me. No matter how many times someone says they don't hate me, I still think they do.

Yeah, all this has happened in one month, and its not getting any better. I have no idea what to do about it.

Dude, I feel for you. If you want advice, I know you probably don't want to, but you should definitely talk to someone about this. This sort of thing is too hard to just bottle up, believe you me. And if you try, you'll eventually just go off at someone for no apparent reason and maybe lose a few friends. I've been through this kinda stuff, and it can really screw with your head badly. And although it seems like a bad idea at the time, you'll feel much better talking about it with your parents, a school councilor or just a good friend. Hope I helped~

Also...

My friend, that happens all the time.
    And it's not only a week. It's a month, for me.
    Before this school year was over, the last month of it was just disasterous.
    The tests were horrible, the grades were even worse, I got robbed 3 times that month on the same place (so clever of me to pass by that place over and over again 8D), my lil' fishie died and everytime I tried to have a decent conversation with my parents, we always ended up fighting.

However, I didn't let myself go down. I just had to think my situation couldn't get any worse xD

It's like I always tell my parents: "Better days, sure will come." ;D

I wish I could keep a positive attitude towards life as well. Seriously, I have no idea how you cope so well. Good on you. :D

Last edited:

glow.ForEveR

wut is this i dont even
    Years
    • I hate the way I look.

i feel the same way most of the time. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Bad weeks? I don't let bs that happens to me on Monday get to me on Tuesday. Unless I'm mourning, ill, seriously injured, or dealing with family garbage, I tend to forget about things easily. If I get yelled at during 1st period, I need to stop thinking about it by 2nd. 3 days later? It's not even in my registry anymore.

Years
  • I've had a bad week this week because of work and my boss having a go at me for things that i didn't do. Also as i had the weekend off i went camping with loads of my mates and was really up for having a good laugh and getting drunk. So whilst at the campsite i got really drunk and we started to build a fire. So at night i ran to get wood for the fire and ran into a barbed wire fence and shredded my new jeans that i was wearing and the fence cut my legs up.

Years
  • I wish I could keep a positive attitude towards life as well. Seriously, I have no idea how you cope so well. Good on you. :D

Neither I do know how I cope so well! Oo
    I always thought people had a phase where everything seems to go wrong.
    And I guess it's true. It's clearly impossible, for someone to have a life without a single bad thing happening in it.

Some days, weeks, months, or even years may go bad for us, but it's not because of that, that people should put themselves down and blaming themselves for every bad thing that happens. It's just...a bad luck phase I guess.
    People should remember that as bad it may be, much better days will come. Who knows you won't win the lotary and marry a hot and rich celebrity who gives you lots of love in the future? That, my friends...it's the beauty of life. We gotta pass through bad phases to live the best of it ;)

Back