• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Dragonkat-You have one more day to finish your SU or I'm removing your reservation. Just a reminder that Yellow has already taken Snivy, so you'll have to choose a different starter.

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, there are no gyms in Penma Town or Aldia Town. I do plan on adding the first gym in the next city of course. :) So everyone train & battle each other & other trainers to be prepared.

Last edited:

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    Nobody wants to talk with my character. >.<

Anyway, I'm pretty much ready for my character to head on out. She's very business oriented. :)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Just so everyone knows, there are no gyms in Penma Town or Aldia Town. I do plan on adding the first gym in the next city of course. :) So everyone train & battle each other & other trainers to be prepared.

Okay, i didn't think there was gonna be a gym in Penma Town anyway. :P

And also, i have a question. When you'r character's battle's someone else's character, do those two people PM each other about who will win? or will you chose?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nobody wants to talk with my character. >.<

Anyway, I'm pretty much ready for my character to head on out. She's very business oriented. :)

Don't feel left out....nobody has talked to my character either...but I understand why. Same here....except he just wants to get things over with.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    Don't feel left out....nobody has talked to my character either...but I understand why. Same here....except he just wants to get things over with.

Hah I'm not bothered by it. I'll just run out of stuff to post if nobody talks to me, but my character's an introvert so it's to be expected.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
    Years
    Name: Evan Hansen

Nickname: none

Personality:

Evan is perhaps the smartest person in the region, when it comes to strategy. He can always make up a master plan in the worst situations. He loves to meet new people, and he really loves to battle. He is very kind to his Pokémon and others as well. When he is worried or nervous he would space out and become unemotional. He is very vigilant. If he knows he could get potentially hurt, then hhe will think twice before doing it.He is easily excitable and over reacts to just about everything. He is tough and courageous with an exception of being absolutely terrified of Ghost and Dark Pokémon. Evan is usually nice to people if he feels that they are good people and that they are trustworthy. But he can be easily deceived.

Appearance:

Evan wears a red hoodie over a plain white t-shirt. He wears baggy jeans and has a belt around his waist to clip pokeballs onto. He carries a yellow backpack around. Evan has bright green eyes that glimmer in the moonlight. He has black and sloppy hair. He usually wear a backwards cap to cover his messy hair. His cap is blue and green and has a pokeball on the front. He wears light brown shoes (they used to be completely white.) He stands around 5'1'' and weighs about 90 lbs. He is extremely musclular for his age and size. He occasionally will wear sunglasses if needed. He wears black and red gloves. The finger tips are cut off to look like Ash Ketchum's.

History:

Evan was born in Johto in Goldenrod City. He enjoyed living in the large city. He met many people and their Pokémon every day. When Evan was five, his older brother went out for his journey. Evan looked up to his brother, and when he left Evan was devastated. He waited three long years for his brother to return. Evan was mad at his brother. He was jealous and wanted to go on his own journey. However, Evan received his Aipom from his older brother and immediately forgave him.

Evan was attached to his new best friend. They did nearly everything together. Every day after school, Evan and Bruno would go and explore the city. Occasionally, Evan would battle people. He would lose every single time but he loved the rush of adrenaline as he battled. When Evan turned 11 his brother was killed while he was traveling. Evan was filled with sadness and confusion. Evan wanted to go on his own journey, but now he knew the threat of going out by himself. He wouldn't go outside unless Bruno was with him now, and he became terrified of going on his journey.

His mother tried her best to make Evan get over his fears. She took him to many places, or asked him to go downtown to do her a favor. This helped him get over his fear. Little by little, he regained his courage. When he turned 13, he was finally ready to go on his journey. He started it in Johto and was rather successful. He was a great battler and won many times. He was on his way to get his first badge until he found out about Bara. He thought that this could be a great experience, and decided to go immediately. He rushed back home to tell his mom, and then boarded the ship to a brand new adventure.

Pokemon:

Aipom

Nickname: Bruno

Lvl: 8

Moves: Astonish, Fury Swipes, Sand Attack, Double Slap

Going to get:

Squirtle

Nickname: Neptune

Lvl: 5

Moves: Tackle, Tail whip

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Okay, i didn't think there was gonna be a gym in Penma Town anyway. :P

And also, i have a question. When you'r character's battle's someone else's character, do those two people PM each other about who will win? or will you chose?

If you just battle another RPer, both of you can decide who wins. :) Simple as that. However, if it involves Team Storm, I may decide myself how the battles will go.

TheAmazingAipom-Good SU, er, I'm just gonna call you Aipom for short. :) You are accepted. You may post anytime you want.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    It might be better to remove the last 5 trainer spots since we have 10 trainers and only 1 grunt. NEED MOAR GRONTZ

Yea, i agree. 15 trainer's is allot of a RP, so it would be good to just cut off all the trainer spots that no-one took yet. Ya know? FOR PETE'S SAKE, THINK OF THE GRUNTS. :P

I've kind of been thinking the same thing lately. :) Alright then. I'll remove the last 5 spots on the first page then. xD I'm definitely not signing up as a grunt since I have a reservation for leader!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Dragonkat-Not really. Cyndaquil has already been taken by miley810. Here are the Pokemon that are still available: Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, Tepig. Those are the Pokemon still available. You are pending.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Okay, i'll start my Grunt SU now but i'll finish all the writing stuff later since im tired. :)

Name: Casandra Beth Milton.

Nickname: No nickname.

Personality: In one word Casandra is a selfish, she only thinks about herself and not other's. Casandra is very loyal to her leader, she does anything he tell's her to and never argues. She loves to use her cuteness as a advantage by giving a cute face, winking a couple of times and say something like. "Pwease" or "For me" then blink her eye's again. Casandra likes to tease fellow grunts, and make her seem like she's the best and most loyal to her leader. Most of the time Casandra is kind, even though she teases allot she also keeps her temper down n'all, aka she can keep in her temper for a long time. Casandra hardly shows any feelings, at times she can show she's happy or sad, but not much. On a positive trait Casandra is merciful, she would never kill or anything.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

History: In Casandra's early life she lived a peaceful life in the Sinnoh region. All her life she had been cute and got allot of free stuff like lollipops cause she always acted cute around everyone. Casandra never cared about pokemon, she thought they were just useless creature's that get anything they want like her, but Casandra didn't know how much more pokemon were. At the age of five she had to join pokemon school, she hated it allot but had to go. Everyday Casandra tried to act cute to her parent's so she wouldn't have to go, but her parent's didn't listen and sent her anyway. When Casandra became ten she became selfish and started to tease around allot. Her parent's told her to get a pokemon and go on a journey, have fun. But Casandra didn't wan't to so she didn't. For her birthday present instead, she got out of pokemon school and stayed home. The year after that her mother died in a car crash, when Casandra heard the news she didn't care, she didn't even go to her mother's funeral or atleast cry, instead she felt nothing. A few months after the funeral, Casandra ran away from home. She stayed in a deserted house and used her cuteness to gain food and money. Now Casandra is Seventeen and has become a grunt of Team Storm.

Job: Grunt

Pokemon:

Luxio

Level: 15 (If Shinx evolve's at level 16 tell me, cause i forgot ;;^^)

Moves: Spark, Charge, Tackle and Discharge.

Last edited:
    Back