• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • miley-Snivy used Glare on Cleo's Cyndaquil, mentally paralyzing the fire mouse (or however it goes). Try to be fair in battle as Cyndaquil has slowed down & will sometimes be unable to attack. :\ Oh, & is Cyndaquil using Tackle on Oshawott?

EDIT: :D My 1,000th post! Yeah! I rock! I've got the maaagic in me!

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Yeah, like, clearly she saw Snivy had glared, but I can't tell if she realized it was the actual glare attack or not. lP Really useful starter egg move don't you think?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • miley-Snivy used Glare on Cleo's Cyndaquil, mentally paralyzing the fire mouse (or however it goes). Try to be fair in battle as Cyndaquil has slowed down & will sometimes be unable to attack. :\ Oh, & is Cyndaquil using Tackle on Oshawott?

:) Please comment on my 1,000th post.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years

1,000 post, AWESOME! :D CONGRATZ Diamond! xD

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
    Years

Wow nice job :)

I have 30 posts! Only 970 more posts to go! lol

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'm afraid I have to remove my reservation as Storm leader. :( I can't use my computer anymore due to my grades, but I'm gonna see if I can get someone to join as Storm leader.

Dawn

Years
  • I'd just like to throw in my two cents and help explain that it probably wouldn't be fair to let pokemon change their movesets in the middle of a battle, is probably the reasoning.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'd just like to throw in my two cents and help explain that it probably wouldn't be fair to let pokemon change their movesets in the middle of a battle, is probably the reasoning.

I agree with Yellow here. Pokemon will only learn moves after a battle, just to make it fair.

Dawn

Years
  • My next post was actually making Snivy faint, believe it or not. *Already had it typed out*

But yeah, Jessica's Boufallant has a fairly strong strategy in using rage to raise her attack and then headbutting. I'd like her to win, but I'm more interested in seeing what happens if Kilik ever complains out loud about only meeting girls~ xD If any of you read Jessica's history you might understand why her reaction might be hilarious.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I'll finish my SU during the day, if you don't mind. It's about 3 in the morning where I live and I'm starting to get sleepy and can't think properly.

Name: Bonnie Quinn

Nickname:

Personality: 3 lines minimum

Bonnie is purely evil, or at least she seems to be that way. When something she wants gets in her mind, usually something to do with money, power, and victory, she will do anything she can to get it and won't stop until she does. She will never admit that she is wrong, and, should she fail, she will blame and scold the other one involved. She is harsh to her underlings and Pokémon most of the time, but she will congratulate them if she thinks they deserve it, such as when they do things right. She is also very volatile, and she can seem nice to you for one second but be mean and aggresive the next one. Most of her underlings and Pokémon are afraid of her and do not want to make her angry, because she can be awfully scary in that condition.

Appearance:

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

History: 5 lines minimum (Why you joined Team Storm)

Bonnie ran away from an orphanage in Goldenrod City at age 8, after seeing that nobody wanted to adopt her. She spent the next days at the Game Corner as a 'lurker', waiting for someone to give up at the slots so she could sneak in and steal the jackpot. She earned a lot of coins that way, and used them to get food, and a prize Dratini. With her new acquisition, she survived by earning prize money from battles and stealing. But once she became too high profile and became wanted by the Police, she fled to Kanto, continuing her activities there. But, once again, she became wanted and fled to several regions, until she reached Bara. Nobody had heard of her there, and she easily conned a lot of people out of their money, becoming disgustingly rich.
    But by the time she was about to turn 17 years old, she had grown tired and bored of being a Bandit Trainer and wanted more. She wanted something better than money. She wanted power. A whole lot of it. One day, she came across some papers about two criminal gangs: Team Aqua and Team Magma, both evil teams that attempted to control the weather. Then something occured to her. Shewanted to do what those teams attempted to do and failed. Control the weather. The only thing is that she wanted to control it at whim, so that she could rule the whole Bara Region.
    She knew what she wanted to do was something very hard to accomplish. But her hunger for power made her keep going. She knew she needed a large crew in order to fulfill her new dream. Using her con artist skills, he talked a lot of people into following her, and not long after that Team Storm was formed, with Bonnie as the leader of the organisation.

Job: Leader

Pokemon:

Dragonair ♀
    Nickname: Demi
    Level: 40
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Moves: Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave.

Gengar ♂
    Nickname: Spector
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Toxic, Venoshock, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse.

Gliscor ♂
    Nickname: Hank
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Moves: Thunder Fang, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Earthquake

EDIT: Done, lemme know if I need to change anything.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Fizz-The leader is the one who formed Team Storm in the first place. Since you're playing as the leader you created Team Storm. Edit your history a little & you are accepted.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Oh, I thought she took over someone else's place. I didn't know she had to be the founder :P I'll have it edited soon.

EDIT: Done. Once again, let me know if I need to change anything.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Fizz-Much Better. :) You are accepted! During certain parts of the RP, I will discuss with you via PM about what Team Storm should do to affect the story. Is that okay?

Back