• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
  • Name: Hannibal Alexander Regisald

Nickname: "The Enforcer"

Personality:

Hannibal is everything intimidating, from his large appearance to his aura of power. Hannibal is merciless, not particularly caring for others unless it is for Hannibal's personal gain. Hannibal is egoistic and selfish, making mental schemes and deceitful plots to assert himself as a top dog. Hannibal does not accept what he does not want to hear as an answer, and has a very short fuse, because of this he is prone to rants and angry rages. These rages earn Hannibal a feared status amongst Team Storm. Hannibal is quick to blame and punish others, and when Hannibal is in charge, he is very strict. This trait earned him the nickname " The Enforcer". Hannibal has very unorthodox methods for solving problems, yet he solves them with proficiency and bringing to play his aggressive demeanor. Hannibal is a "no BS" kinda guy, and does not tolerate any slip ups. Hannibal is considered part General, part Mob Boss. Hannibal takes priority for getting the job done, and doesn't hold loyalty unless he benefits from it. Overall, Hannibal is an intimidating person and messing with him will yield unfavorable results.

Appearance:
    Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

History:

Hannibal Alexander Regisald was born in Canaclave City, Sinnoh. Hannibal's mother died in childbirth, leaving Hannibal with his father. Hannibal learned the early skills of life from his father, that is until his father was caught in a drive-by shooting, leaving the two-year old Hannnibal without parents. Hannibal was transferred to an orphanage in Hearthome City. Hannibal grew up there, hating every day. Hannibal never wanted to be adopted by a family, believing that that family would disappear as well. Hannibal was raised in the orphanage until he reached the age of eleven, when he made a life-changing decision. Hannibal slaughtered the orphanage's residents and fled Hearthome and arrived in the Hoenn region.

Once Hannibal, the eleven year-old, reached Hoenn, he hooked up with Team Aqua. In Team Aqua, Hannibal learned to funnel his anger into a way that would benefit himself. Hannibal was raised into adulthood by Team Aqua, learning the criminal trade, Hannibal's ruthless anger and powerful personality made him a valued asset. Hannibal stayed with Team Aqua until he was arrested for his involvement with the mass-murder of the orphanage he called home. Hannibal was transferred to a high-security facility outside of the Bara Region. Within six weeks of arriving at the facility, Hannibal escaped and fled once again. This time, Hannibal used his connections to achieve a foot holding in Bara's criminal organization, Team Storm.

Job: Admin

Pokemon:

Pokemon One:
    Species: Jolteon
    Level: 22
    Moves:
    Quick Attack-Thundershock
    Bite-Thunderbolt

Pokemon Two:
    Species: Cloyster
    Level: 24
    Moves:
    Aurora Beam-Bubblebeam
    Signal Beam-Brine

Pokemon Three:
    Species: Combusken
    Level: 25
    Ember-Double Kick
    Fire Punch-Peck

Done, ready for Review. Feel free to look at it and do what you please.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @Yagerbomb: Very good SU. ._. I'm surprised though. To me, I find Hannibel freaky. ^^ Heehee. Anyway, you are accepted.

@miley810: Thanks for fixing your SU. You are accepted.

I'm going to give Wymsical more time, another chance, to put up his SU. Ok, I'm gonna submit the IC now. :D Everyone get ready!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Okay Shiny I'll join and edit this when I get home to my own computer. Question though is what's the Pokemon limit? I is thinking two but it is currently 10A.M. and I just finished a test. Correct me if i am wrong please.

Name: Coryn Eliade Williams
    Nickname: Adults have called me Ryn but others Elly. I prefer these over formal titles.

Personality: People have called me quiet, intense, aloof, and even a bad boy. I agree with the quiet part, as speech is a difficulty of mine. I dislike talking immensely, most of my sentences sounding unfinished and improper in casual conversation. Even in parties and social affairs with my adoptive parents, I am quiet. When I speak fully, I am proper to the point of annoyance. It is a roundabout way of getting people to ignore me. It's that or I am constantly surrounded by noise. I am sensitive to changes in noise and appearance and despite the usefulness, it bothers me. I am usually rather expressionless and it takes a lot of effort for me to smile.

I know a lot about Pokemon, particularly battling them. I am commonly considered a know-it-all on the subject of the creatures to the few people who speak to me. I interact with them on a daily basis and have an, oh what is the term the doctor uses, intense fascination with them. Do I love them? Perhaps. Their habitats do not have unnecessary chatter and that makes it ever so much better. I am commonly considered intelligent for my knowledge but in truth I know very little on the broader scope of the world, a fact I will freely admit to. I know basic information, but Pokemon, baking, photography, and playing the violin are the only things I claim to expertise on. I can show my talents with them for hours at a time if I choose to. But most of the time I do not, having had multiple failures at social interactions in the past. It is lonely.

Appearance: I am a boy with the utmost care given to my appearance, hair thin and wavy, the color of wheat stalks and reaching down to my shoulders. My skin is a light tan created by occasional weeks in the sun. I have the build of someone with just enough muscle to be able to fend for myself if need be. My eyes are of the deepest lapis lazuli, almond-shaped and called soul-searching. No one tells me I look like my parents. They know better.

I would normally wear a suit hand-tailored. However I insisted otherwise. Money does not protect your skin as a hardy shirt does. So my shirt is a pristine white, protected by the fabrics of my red jacket lined with Mareep wool. It is too bad I already have Alistar or I would quite like a Mareep. Moving on, my jeans are of a fabric supposedly the best money can buy but I am quite certain they are simply ordinary jeans. I will not waste time over such trivialities or on the plainess of my shoes. It's nice to be in nice, yet ordinary clothing again. Also, there is a scar on the back of my hand. I do not know how it got there but it is as much a casual flaw as the birthmark on my back. That mark is a small swirl. My skin also has fading stretch marks from a growth spurt. I used to be quite short. I am still quite clumsy however.

I carry a backpack and a violin case. My violin is my most precious possession and I truly cannot bear to be parted from it. In my bag are trainer necessities and a cellular phone for reasons I do not understand. THe necessities I am well aware of their importance as a trainer. As for the phone... I am not sure why Ophelia packed it. There is a note in here as well. How odd...

History: I was originally born in Violet City to an ordinary family. That was my first three years of life, with a pair of parents who had no clue on what to do with such a quiet, odd child. I was repeatedly taken to the doctors, who eventually diagnosed me with Asperger's Syndrome. My parents were unable to pay for the therapies and medication I would need. So... I am quite sorry, the story was told to me by my adoptive father Henry, who was rather shaky on the precise details of everything. I also remember his anger over it. I believe... I believe he said I was abandoned at Bellsprout Tower. I was too young to remember so I do not fuss over it or how he knows these details. I do know he took me away from the possible monk training to his home. No one stops mentioning that. It was a rather minor detail to me.

Once there, in a mansion outside of Cherrygrove (It truly is not that large, we are right by the City), I was formally adopted and put under the care of his wife, a member of the psychiatric field. She introduced me to Mrs Clarence, or Ophelia as she has preferred to be called. That woman became an aunt so to speak, helping me through all of my therapies as well as my medicines. The therapies were made easier with Pokemon by my side. They were easy to be interested in, to focus on. Because of them, I almost was able to go to a normal Pokemon Technical School.

However, there was no possibility of that occurrence. There was too much noise and movement. I was sent to a smaller school, where the conditions were quieter and there were other children with issues on noise. We were all supposed to get a Pokemon at twelve from our families. I did to my surprise and pleasure, getting a Shinx as a gift. A year passed before Ophelia gave me permission to travel on my own. I decided after much deliberation to go to Bara.

Pokemon:

Shinx
    Male
    Intimidate
    Alistar
    Level: 7
    Tackle, Leer, Ice Fang

To be met:

Chimchar
    Male
    Blaze
    Daniel
    Level: 5
    Scratch, Leer

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • WAT-I take it you'll be an Admin then. :) Ok, you're reserved.

Fuyu-You are reserved. But what spot do you want? I don't know if you want to be a trainer, leader or grunt. :\

Ok the IC is up. As soon as I post everyone is free to post. & every trainer stays within Penma Town 'til further notice.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Finished the SU! :D Hope it's good!

Last edited:

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Sorry for not specifying! No I meant for a trainer actually, just wanted to make sure all the spots didn't fill up by now xD But I'll try being an admin! Sounds interesting.

I feel so bipolar, I've edited this post like four times. But I'll get on that SU pronto.

Name: Blair Millicent Doltrey

Personality: Blair is had always seen the world in two categories- worthy, and unworthy. She is overly cocky and is of course worthy, but she won't even bother acknowledging things that aren't worthy of her time or abilities. On the other hand, people- or causes- that are bursting with potential or value automatically gain her favor and respect, and perhaps her obsessive loyalty. Yes, Blair is the definition of passionate. She would go to her grave defending her beliefs, literally; this chick would sacrifice her own life for ideals that she's invested in. She's a true fanatic. Blair is also power-hungry and is usually ambitious enough to obtain her ends. She likes bossing people around and will only take orders from people actually superior to her. Sadism runs rampant in her blood. She savors in watching pain, and will go out of her way to do so. Blair likes to mess with her prey before she deals the final blow, savoring in the prolonged fear and pain. But she demonstrates abosultely no mercy (though she wouldn't accept any herself).

In general, she's obnxiously outgoing, very loud. She's also very blunt. If anything can be said for Blair, it's that she's honest. Often she resorts to sucking up to progress in the world and takes no shame in it either, or in any form of cheating or shortcutting- use whatever tools you've got, right? Her entire being is driven by her emotions, which really only range from excited to angry as she rarely feels sad, nervous or even calm. Blair can be flirty at times too, but make no mistake, she's never loved anything except perhaps herself.

Appearance: Blair is 5 feet 7 inches tall, and has a very slim, fit body with attractive curves. Her hair is jet black and sleek. She usually keeps it in a high ponytail that ends just past her shoulders. Narrow eyes of emerald green nestle in the center of her elegant face, underneath dark, arched eyebrows and surrounded by spiderleg-like eyelashes. Her complexion is fair with a rosy tint that makes her appear permanently blushing.

Her outfit generally consists of a white handband that wraps around her head and under her ponytail; a thin grey vest that is always unzipped; a white tanktop underneath that hugs her slim figure; black compression shorts that extend half way down her thigh; slick white boots that terminate just below her knee and that stand on a small heel; black sweatbands on each of her wrists; and finally white gloves that have each of the fingers mostly severed off.

History: Born in Celadon City to two wealthy parents, Blair was raised spoiled and to believe she was superior to her peers. Despite being snobby and cruel to all the other kids, she somehow developed a group of followers that worshipped her as a queen. When Blair's father, an arrogant main himself, introduced his daughter to Pokemon battling, it suddenly became a fad in Celadon. Of course Blair went undefeated in the city, though such was expected from a girl who trained her Pokemon and herself obsessively and cruelly every day. She caused a mess of trouble throughout her years, particularly abusive cases, but luckily the city was corrupt and her parents paid off her consequences.

When she was 16, Blair's then-boyfriend introduced her to the underground organization of Team Rocket. It was a recuperating group but planned to retake Kanto soon. Blair easily burned through the ranks, as close to the top as she was going to get when she realized that Team Rocket could never make an emergence again. It was far too weak and pathetic, and so she withdrew, humiliated and frustrated with herself for ever becoming involved. She recieved news of Team Storm though, and the promise of power that Rocket could never give her suddenly became a possibility. Developing a connection in Bara, Blair secured a position in Team Storm. She departed Kanto by sea, merely informing her parents the day of, who had no control over her.

Pokemon Team:

1.) Seviper
    Male
    Level 25
    Moves: Poision Tail; Glare; Wrap; Flamethrower

2.) Skarmory
    Female
    Level 22
    Moves: Agility; Drill Peck; Swift; Whirlwind

3.) Poliwhirl
    Male
    Level 23
    Moves: Hypnosis; Body Slam; Water Gun; Haze

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Fuyu-Good SU. Also good PoV. :) Congraduations, you are accepted. Feel free to post anytime now.

WaT-Yeah, specificness is a need. :) You want to be an admin then? Alright.

EDIT: It's hard doing this with my phone. I don't think I can edit the first post right now. Once I get home I'm gonna get on my computer & edit the spots section.

Last edited:

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • OMG I just...didn't save any of my SU and...Internet Explorer closed.
    mbgbddfdfdbd -fit of rage-
    D': I was almost done too GAHH k well I have to go to track practice soon, can I finish it when I get back? I'll get down as much as I can before I have to go.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Hooray! Thanks. Time to get started with Ryn!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • xD I noticed shiny! Gonna wait for the others to post so they don't get left behind. Everyone who doesn't know, the RP has started so go post now! :D

Gonna add a little something on the first post later.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • WaT- ._. Makes sense she would have a Seviper. So anyway, good job on your SU. You are accepted. By the way what becomes of her boyfriend? xD

Back