• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • ...Why am I being asked to make my trainer and/or her pokemon suddenly inept for the sake of two other RPers OOCly? This is metagaming, which is as bad as godmodding. o_o

EDIT: Disregard. I've since found out. I've left the roleplay as a direct result. Do what you please with my character for the duration of the battle. As if other people doing what they please with her wasn't the reason I left to begin with >>;

Last edited:

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
  • Name: Lan Hikari

Nickname: None, just Lan.

Personality: Lan may get confused easily sometimes, he loves to study about new regions,pokemons and pokeballs and to travel too, he also loves to sleep too and don't like to be disturbed when he's sleeping, lazy sometimes, but he's brave and rude , he's a creative person.

Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/168/8/a/POKEMON_TRAINER_by_kandoken.jpg

History: Lan's dad are a scientist, he study about fossil in Cinnabar Island, he lives with his mom, but Lan never seen a legendary pokemon, that's his dream, that's one of the reasons he joined Team Storm, Lan has three reasons to join Team Storm : 1- He wants to see a legendary pokemon for the first time. 2- He wants to study about the Islands, so if he join Team Storm he may go to many places. And the last reason that Lan joined Team Storm is to become a strong trainer!

Job: Team Storm Grunt

Pokemon: Charmander (Lv.15) and Nidoran(Male) (Lv.15)

P.S: Just give me 1 sec and I will give you the appearance.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Starforce23-Good SU, just one thing. Your persoality is too short, it needs to be at least 3 lines long. You are pending.

Sadly Yellow left the RP. She is welcomed to come back when she feels like it, but anybody feel free to bunny her character, Jessica.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Starforce-Yes. You are accepted.

Again, anybody feel free to bunny Jessica. Just ask me via PM if you want to.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
  • Starforce-Yes. You are accepted.

Again, anybody feel free to bunny Jessica. Just ask me via PM if you want to.

Are you sure? I don't want to use her like a tool, maybe we should just say that she must leave Bara region for some reasons and that's it. xD

Back