• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    yeah why is that why cant we jut use any pokemon other than ubers on all the gym leaders just wondering

stated in the standard clauses because ubers are supposedly too strong for OU. :)

I don't like using OU all too much for the simple fact that they are Over Used...not much originality.

That's why the underdog league is here. :) if you don;t mind, i'd like to challenge you as well [again]. . . lol hopefully i can get a win today. everyone i've battled the whole day sweeped me at 5-0. >:[

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    i get that but why cant we use ou's on all the gyms
    why do they only want nu uu

also tori are u still the steel gym leader

Years
    Many people don't like using OU thats why..

EDIT: 3-0 Skythur..

Good Game =D

Any Other Leaders on?

Last edited:

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    i just can't catch a break today! lost to skythur, but 4-0
    better than my last 3 battles today. D;
    but i learned something today. wait, i forgot. xD
    so the day ends for me with a record overall of 0-5 today.
    darn. hey guys, i decided to go off invisible! :D

Years
    His Ludicolo was a nightmare throughout the match. Then when I had Specs Electabuzz and Ambipom left he brought in his Camerupt.. It and Kabutops screwed me over =D

Back