• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Years
    Darn you Greene and your nearly Champion Status =D

(Yes that was me that left that comment on your vid)

Any Leaders on?

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    ohohoho this will be a tricky one to pull off, not sure how well i do but i hope ill manage to show off being the final e4 =P. Looking forward to it greene.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    im leaving for a while, so you might have to find someone to fill in for me while i am gone.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    i get that now
    i was just wondering and when i had posted it no one answered the 1st time so thank you again mister smart alec

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    well thats all folks, not exactly a specatcular battle from my end but still a fun one. One misclick on my part hurt my prospects but i dont think it changed how the overall game wouldve ended.

Anyways gg greene, i lost 2 - 0

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    My hard training for this battle paid off in a 2-0 victory. I have finally conquered the PC Battle Frontier. GG lein, well fought.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Ahh yeah we never got a winner banner... I just got GIMP so I might be able to make one soon. But congratulations on your champion status! Would you still like to take over the rock gym?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    im pretty sure he doesnt but idk
    and if he does he'll be the 3rd green(e) in that position here xD

Just remember who the original Greene is however.

And you are right, I'm gonna relax as Champion for awhile, thouh I may actually eventually have interest in one of the Battle Frontier facilities if more people start reaching the elites, though right now I think s9 is the closest with 4 symbols.

BTW Painter, did you know that we are the only two league champions on this site. No one before you ever beat any of the leagues here, even the old ones.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Looks at OP*
    Aaaaaah, the memories....I'm glad most of my banners are still there....=)
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Can't...******* house without wifi + crazy technology hating parents (not really) = Very unhappy Code.... T_T

Back