• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Maison

e_k

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    What's your highest streak so far, and how much total BP have you earned?

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • highest streak is 50 something in super singles. No idea how much BP, how do you check? Has allowed me to buy all power items, choice items plus some others such as life orb, assault vest and weakness policy - which is nice

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • The only way to check your current BP is by talking to those ladies that sell you stuff for BP. You can see your total BP earned during WiFi battles sometimes, but there's no reliable way to check that as far as I know.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My best win streak is an irritating 47 in Super Singles. So close to that 50 win streak, then the game screws me over with a Quick Claw hax. I've tried a bunch of times, and still no 50 win streak. I'm back to about 23 or something right now...we'll see how far I can go.

I just checked my BP amount, and right now its 406 (perhaps I should buy something). I'm not sure what my total BP count is, but it must be over 1000 by now.

And to the people who easily get 50+ or 100+ win streaks: what's your secret? The Battle Maison is beginning to drive me nuts.

Also, I don't understand why some legendaries are banned from the Battle Maison, yet they're allowed in Battle Spot battles. You think it'd be the other way around.

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • There's not really a secret for getting high streaks, but you do need a good team. I got my streak of 110 using a Mega Mawile, Garchomp and Greninja. However, I currently use Mega Kangaskhan instead. Make sure each Pokémon has good coverage.

The most annoying Pokémon in the Maison are Hypnosis Crobat and Sheer Force/Fissure Walrein, and should also be wary of Articuno when it uses Mind Reader, because it's next attack'll probably be Sheer Cold and it'll OHKO you.

You could also try out some of the other battle styles. I've found rotations to be a bit easier, for example.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    20 iv never got any farter than that xD and i usaly get betten before i get back to 20 lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I've gotten up to about 21 or 22 in Super Singles using Espeon, Mega Lucario, and Furfrou. I think I can do better though; I only lost because I made a stupid decision.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I have a 200 streak right now. I haven't battled anymore since getting that far though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Durant with Truant uses Entrainment to pass Truant to the opponent for a sweeper to set up every other turn to reach +6 Atk/Speed to proceed to sweep as the AI is reluctant to switch out. Whimsicott helps prevent threats that use U-turn, Volt switch, Whirlwind, etc.

Oh, that little strategy. I didn't think that Whimsicott was a part of that. But then again, its not something I looked into a lot; I don't have the patience for it.

Years
  • Oh, that little strategy. I didn't think that Whimsicott was a part of that. But then again, its not something I looked into a lot; I don't have the patience for it.

I use it because Battle Maison gets lucky too often in most important situations and half the time manage to come up with the perfect counter to my team otherwise. It can get tedious, but it's probably the most foolproof strategy I can think of.

I got the idea from here: https://www.serebiiforums.com/showt...Durant-BW-Battle-Subway-700-wins-and-counting, except Dragonite won't work anymore as fairies hardwall dragon type moves.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • The only kind of battles I do in the Battle Maison are Multi Battles. I don't have much good Pokemon for any of the other types. XD I tried Super Multi Battles, but my partner is so annoying sometimes so I decided to stick with Multi. I managed to go all the way through Multi, and I still do. XD

Years
  • Note these Pokemon have I believe no max ivs and have ****** natues.
    Aegislash
    Mega Lucario
    Blaziken

Mega luke is always my lead tho. He takes out everything with adaptabillity CC. If and when he dies, Blaziken is usally next. Aehislash is last.

So far in Super singles i have only made it to a 22 win streak...

Back