• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Come on dude, don't do that, I was having fun. You could have at least tried to beat me. And why did you have to say what I used to stop you? That's not the kind of thing you put on a public forum, it ruins all element of surprise with your opponent.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
    Okay, boredage now, so noob needs a battle!! I will be using Shaymin, Dialga, Dragonite, Milotic, Arcanine, Togekiss. All lv.100 except Togekiss, which is at levl 40 odd xD. None are SV'd. Anyone online?

Name: Nicole
    FC: 1204 0035 2176

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    thanks, I've been using it forever I got lucky and had it be the first one I found after getting the pokeballs

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    nobody expects ice beam on kingdra, seriously like 5 people have said that lol

good battle, hotdogs have filler

Last edited:

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
    I was confuzzled when Energy Ball wasn't more effective, then you used ice-beam, yet I still sent out Dragonite... wtf did I do that lol

Oh, just a-wondering; what Pokemon did you have left?

And anyone online want a battle? Shaymin will be used, because he's NOT going in the PC.

Last edited:

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
    See you a minute then =] You'll prob win

and lol at the quote in your sig

argh that's happened a lot tonight

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, this has been happening a lot recently, with many people. I haven't changed anything with my WiFi, so I dunno....maybe it's the thing as a whole. Dangit!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back