• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Anyone up for a battle. single lv 100, please no ubers or any of the same items. We will use three pokemon. I want to test my three lv 100s. Friend code is in my sig.

Marth1

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    not you Marth1, FourFourTwo
    Okay, good because I was wondering if you would want to have a battle? standard rules. These reply with standard.

-no hacks
    -no ubers
    -no disconnecting
    -sleep clause
    -ohko clause

I am on a hot streak right now and I havent lost on this forum yet, but I will sometime but will you be the one......

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Casper you want to battle me quick? Or anyone really I just want a quick on before I go to bed

Marth1

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    You and your destiny bond, I would of 6-0 you but I guess you got one down. I am now
    6-0 on this forum. Any other takers?

Marth1

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    You and your destiny bond, I would of 6-0 you but I guess you got one down. I am now
    6-0 on this forum. Any other takers?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    lol first time I got in a stall war

Good battle dude it was close but you got me I forgot to put up SR early game, and you'd think I'd learn after our first battle not to switch staraptor into stone edge

Last edited:

Marth1

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    Do any of you want to have a standard battle? post here asap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back