• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    xD I don't think I'll be making him part of my permanent team anyways. I was just trying him in a normal battle.

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, I could tell. I never 5-0 you with a regular team, so with a UU team xD I'm pretty sure your prediction skills must have been out.

Ooka

Years
    I'll be looking for a battle while I wait for Prince, but I'll be battling him after his current match, so if anyone's up, just post here saying so.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    You can't be serious. How the hell did I get swept by a single effing poke? That wasn't even close to fun.

I know why I lost, though. I keep using Top as a lead. I should be using Sceptile. I'll do that for now on.

Yeah good battle sims from my point of view. 'ha Dragonite could have done a 0-6 sweep. I'd have laughed so hard if it did the job all by itself. I love nite so much now. =P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Sceptile could KO Nite with one hit, but he can't switch in. He must be my lead for now on.

I sash'ed my nite in that battle. I normally life orb my nite coz I lead with a different pokemon. Yeah, sceptile is a much better choice for you. Hopefully we'll have a tense battle next time. ;]

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyone up for a Uber tier battle ? OR a BL match ?

Standard rules and all that jazz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back