• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I'm definitely up for a battle, all the infos in the sig. It would help if we more or less evenly matched though, haha xD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hi,i'm new in the forum and the online games of nintendo ds.i'm posting this because i'm searching for a pokemon diamond battle.
    my pokemons are:
    monferno lv 20
    staravia lv 20

as u can see i don't have pokemons yet,but i want to fight with someone because i wanna kick some asses!
    well please battle with me and if u like and wait a little i can trade a Arceus or lotssssssssssssssssssss of items(i got them by trading not by cheating!!)so....here is my fc and if u are from argentina,then i will be from 8 to 11 and if u aren't well,i hope we can see(fight) each other!

FC:1934-1000-7511 PREATTY EASY!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Hey Ooka, I'll battle you if you like!
    I might not be much of a match though ><
    Good experience and all though.
    I've got six level 45s.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I'm back and looking for a battle. Although I might be running because lately, well, I've had the runs xD So yeah, if I run halfway through the battle, sorry guys....

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Eh - error. Sorry Ooka. We had a good match going. That Sunny Day was killing me. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back