• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Peanut I said not to use ubers and then you went and used them? Don't battle me if you're not going to obey my rules.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Peanut I said not to use ubers and then you went and used them? Don't battle me if you're not going to obey my rules.

yes i said no ubers.

since when is uxie a uber? >.>, its just like jirachi, its a ledgendary, however its stats/movesets make it comparible to standard pokemon.

its the same for all ledgendary dogs, birds, and celebi.

EDIT: infact, uxie isnt even considered UU, its consider BL, in the same group as jynx and kingdra

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    PC tiers. I know about all that jazz, and it seems like you know alot about battling, so ill use my real team instead of this test one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    that means you will win lol....

i know a fair bit about battling, but my team isnt complete.

but it doesnt matter. ill give it my best shot :), give me everything you have :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    yep you to :)

i like having mic off, normally theres some random shouting out that goes out here and its a bit wierd on mic lol :P

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    WOW. W-o-W missed 4 TIMES. FOUR

WTF, THIS IS MADNESS.

WTF AND A FLINCH. **** HAX!

how about a rematch where i dont get haxed out of my effin mind. what item was your lead holding?

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    no i was talking about the one that was holding leftovers. but i found out later that match ^_^

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Bored at home and wanna pass time with some battles as I have to stay awake all night... (working tomorrow night so, transition night)

6vs6 lvl 100
    Hax clause
    Sleep clause
    No Ubers allowed

Answer by PM please

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    ill battle you, but please dont make the same mistake as the last guy did... saying my pokemon are uber when they are not >.>

oh and also, are we playing by Pokecommunity Tiers, or serebii/marriland etc tiers?

You don't have to keep referring to me. It's very agrivating. Please don't anger me I would like to stay on this message board. Whats the point in saying it again, I made a mistake...so what?

m3cHz

Enigma Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Ill Battle...Im Not One For Regulations...So As Long As There's No Darkrai At The End Of Your Roster Ill Fight. *Thumbs Up*

Lvl 100's
    Single Battle

Big Lennys

Legendary
    Years
    OMG, I need 2 test out a new team.

This team has all uu pokes so if you are up for a challenge post back. You can use any tier and I get my tiers from smogon.com so yah...... post back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back