• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    that is so weird everybody is saying "Cradily!?!?!?!?" its kind of funny...he's aewsome good game you have some pretty weird pokemon yourself

Yeah, that Cradily really scared me yesterday lol. He's a very good tank, it's just not too many people know it lol, just like Claydol and Bastiodon.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    well i can battle now, so umm... yeah ._. i'm not exactly sure what time you're going by, but i assume 7 minutes after that first post?

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    no i thought jirachi had levitate i could have been using earthquake

Yeah, I wish you had something slower then Aerodactyl and that DOOM DESIRE DIDN'T MISS AHHH!!!! We should play again someone, that was a very fun game. If only I remembered your Infernape had a Life Orb on it, then I could've had it beat Scizor while KOing itself and then bring out Breloom to smack your darn BLISSEY!!! lol

silverdust

Sinnoh Hall of Famer
    Years
    ok let me add u and meet u on

hey man u there? i have to go in 20 minutes

can u plz hurry i have 10 more minutes

Uh,. my internet disconnected, so my account was logged off and wifi conenctions stopped... have time for a rematch?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back