• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    what the hell happened? did you disconnect?

thats weird... right when i was about to take out your blissey -_-

im surprised you didnt switch out the blissey when you saw mamoswines earthquake coming a mile away. And my mamoswine is the stronghold of that team.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
  • what the hell happened? did you disconnect?

thats weird... right when i was about to take out your blissey -_-

swear i didnt dc! random dc....there was lag throughout the battle and i didnt get that with ooka...i think it was your connection...ill have to battle you again sometime.

EDIT:with mamo i forgot bout its typing..i thought that i would take the EQ, t wave you and get out of there.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Nah, my connection has full strength. -_-

Oh well, it was good, haha i didnt see that seismec toss on the bliss, it came as a surprise.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Damn, i wish i could, but im super late for sleeping, i need to be up in about 5 hours.. :(!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, first let me see if Night is gonna battle me. If not then yeah, and if so, and you're still on after the battle, I'll battle you afterwards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back