• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • There's no longer these options:
    - Auto level to 100
    - There's an item clause
    - A bunch of other stuff they removed from Wifi to destroy competitive battling

Detox

P much so have fun levelingup your pokeon manually. I plan to pokegen and hack to rare candy my current breeds up
    :|

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
    Years
  • Black and White Wifi help

Is there a way to do the auto level to 100 in pokemon Black and white or do you have to grind up the levels if so what is the best way

Years
  • Man, this chat is as dead as a doorknob. To get it up and running again, what are everybody's thoughts on DW Blaziken's recent ban from OU?

----
    Stunfisk

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Hey guys, just wondering if you think I should open a holiday league when school's over?
    It's next week, so opinions?

Detox

Yeah if enough people get interested in the section.

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Having had a few of the unrestricted battles on wifi now, I totally disagree that wifi on Gen 5 is bad. The team reveal at the beginning creates an interesting dynamic, it's sort of an early form of scouting that affects the entire match. There is a lot more to think about with each switch because your opponent knows what you have and vice versa. I think it adds to the game more than it takes away.

There is no item clause in the unrestricted battles so that's not anything to worry about.

The only legit complaint I can see is the lack of being able to scale pokemon to level 100, but I don't think that's really an issue. For once people will actually have to train their pokemon up to 100. That said, training in Gen 5 is ridiculously easy. With the entralink Exp + dynamic you can do a pokemon from 1 to 100 in an hour or two tops.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
    Years
  • yeah it is kinda dead.
    What is the deal with the rumors going around saying that kingdra and sizcor are coming of the ou list?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Where was this rumor started? lol

Kingdra lost some of his awesomeness when Swift Swim and Drizzle were banned on the same team (otherwise he was a powerhouse) and Scizor is still one of the biggest threats around. :x I'd like to know the source of this rumor.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Lol...Scizor is like 2nd in usage.

Kingdra is UU now though so that is true, Ferrothorn being #1 and SS/Drizzle combo ban really hurt it, not to mention faster Scarfers even after its DD'd, see : ScarfChomp.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Lol...Scizor is like 2nd in usage.

Kingdra is UU now though so that is true, Ferrothorn being #1 and SS/Drizzle combo ban really hurt it, not to mention faster Scarfers even after its DD'd, see : ScarfChomp.

Even in UU there are scarfers that outpace it at +1, those being Kyurem (commonly seen with hail so no swift swim either) and Flygon. Kingdra's resistances are really useful in UU, I'd say, but he still has difficulty achieving maximum potential in whichever tier.

Back