• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

Detox

You are generally supposed to join and I guess depending on the clan it has a leader and stuff like that, and usually you fight other clans...but it didn't turn out that way...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Well if there are leaders that actually want to get things done, then perhaps they would work.

Maybe make a rule that you have to be active in the Battle Stadium for an X amount of time to own your own clan?

Idk just a thought perhaps.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Well if there are leaders that actually want to get things done, then perhaps they would work.

Maybe make a rule that you have to be active in the Battle Stadium for an X amount of time to own your own clan?

Idk just a thought perhaps.

Yeah, I think there would be some basic rules needed to make a clan.
    And of course, leaders will make their own clan rules..

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i don't understand the concept much.
    if the clans are in threads, then maybe also have a group where the pointless chit-chat happens and the thread for the important clan stuff, maybe?

but i think it might crowd the server a little, as lately i can barely get on pc without a error message.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • ...i can't find the PC server on PO :(

It's not on the front page anymore (that should be fixed soon). So place this into the advanced bar or whatever it's called on the bottom and hit enter/connect.

72.76.35.44:5080

It can be found in the announcement as well.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • The less important chit chat would go in the clan sticky thread (or even in social groups), while the actual clan wars would be posted in their own threads and closed after the event is done. This would keep everything organized and prevent the inevitable spam from clogging up the main section of the battle stadium. We could still do some cool stuff like keeping track of stats and having a standings section to keep track of wins and such. This would also ensure that clans are battling with the same rules and restrictions.

So basically, if clans are ever coming back, it'll be a lot different than it was a few years ago.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i don't know if I should post this here,
    but if anyone is willing to help host a new league (which will be held in PO)
    please VM me. I have made so I am available to do this without quitting :) .

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

there's the basic idea. gym leaders/challenger's will be put into separate planets so i can make a 'universal war' (working on a better name). That's were planet vs planet until one wins. And tokens will be asteriods or stars, and etcetera. it's to increase activity on PO server.

does it sound like a good idea :) ?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Good luck with your gym, Impo. It would be nice to have more than one active league around here :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Good luck with your gym, Impo. It would be nice to have more than one active league around here :D

i hope it lasts.
    the real fun only happens when more people join,
    so we can have tourneys and leaderboards and the 'War of the Milky Way'! :D

so everyone remember to join ;)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • We really need more tournaments were ubers are aloud because it kinda sucks for me that i can't ever do a tournament because of my darkrai and garchomp thats on my team and its not my fault i don't have more then 6 good pokemon that ive trained,i know theres more people who feel this way.I truely hate how they put pokemon in brackets like that because even if it is a uber it can be beat like any other pokemon.

I would start my own wifi tourament but i use my nintendo dsi for the forums and i can't run a tournament thread enless i used a pc caz the dsi browser has its limits.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • We really need more tournaments were ubers are aloud because it kinda sucks for me that i can't ever do a tournament because of my darkrai and garchomp thats on my team and its not my fault i don't have more then 6 good pokemon that ive trained,i know theres more people who feel this way.I truely hate how they put pokemon in brackets like that because even if it is a uber it can be beat like any other pokemon.

I would start my own wifi tourament but i use my nintendo dsi for the forums and i can't run a tournament thread enless i used a pc caz the dsi browser has its limits.

First, let me tell you everything wrong with this statement. Number 1, practically nobody runs Ubers outside of the Quick Battle thread. I have doubts that there will ever be a tourney or league on here that allows them. Number 2, the way you say you've only trained 6 good Pokémon(and that it's not your fault)makes you sound lazy, not a good strategy to gain enough respect to start a league, ubers or no. Number 3, I'm no fan of tiering either(especially after Salamence), but that's how battles are run. May as well get used to it. Number 4, a LOT of people here battle on simulators. Wi-Fi doesn't seem to have many fans.

That being said, if you come up with any other ideas, bring them to me. After my time away, I've come back to find a barely active Battle Stadium, which is better than what I left, but still not too great. I figure it's time that changes. Perhaps a dual Pokémon Online/Wi-Fi setup?

Detox

Um isn't Aurafire running a weekly tournament thing? I think the last one allowed ubers. Maybe you could ask him when he plans on allowing them again.

Number 2, the way you say you've only trained 6 good Pokémon(and that it's not your fault)makes you sound lazy, not a good strategy to gain enough respect to start a league, ubers or no.

Since when did number of pokemon trained have anything to do with making a league :// He could be new and just getting into the game or anything.

Also I hate to tell you but if you haven't somehow noticed the battle stadium has been dead since like mid 09...

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    sorry to get off topic
    but for who this concerns

im kinda back on pc but not ready to reopen my league yet
    i figure post it on here instead of going ot everyone's page and posting it

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Um isn't Aurafire running a weekly tournament thing? I think the last one allowed ubers. Maybe you could ask him when he plans on allowing them again.

Since when did number of pokemon trained have anything to do with making a league :// He could be new and just getting into the game or anything.

Also I hate to tell you but if you haven't somehow noticed the battle stadium has been dead since like mid 09...

i think pkm's wifi league boosted activity alot. when my laptops repaired my league will be more active. and i like the platinum frointer; it has potential.

i miss milks league, the four seasons was fun :)

Back