• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey, go be immature @ PC Shoddy Server, not here. I do not have the time to babysit 12 year old boys. If you are not discussing battles/strategies/wifi, do not post. Simple.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    TB, you're supposed to be inactive! -gasp!-

In other news, I'm slowly whittling down my backlog of pokemon, it's COLD for some idiotic reason and I have two finals in the next two days and I haven't even opened my book yet.
    Really not feeling the mood to study.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    I hate when ppl use garchomp or some other recent tier uber such as shaymin-s in a ou battle then say, "oh im sorry i didn't realize it wasnt allowed."
    so many "competitive" players (like some of my friends) don't know what tiers are or just don't care.

Nice garchomp in OU, sorry about the size of your junk though....

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Neither of those are recent ubers. Hasn't it been over a year since Shaymin-S and Garchomp reached ubers?

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    aero i never said they were -.- but seriously ppl still pull that shiz
    watevs i figured the battle stadium daily chat was down (Like no one posting?) so i decided to troll it looking for responses, like asking stupid questions on help threads
    i just battled some guy on quick battle thread... name isnt important, but is skarbliss cheap or something? (he turned off the power right b4 a 5-0 loss to him)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    aero i never said they were -.- but seriously ppl still pull that shiz
    watevs i figured the battle stadium daily chat was down (Like no one posting?) so i decided to troll it looking for responses, like asking stupid questions on help threads
    i just battled some guy on quick battle thread... name isnt important, but is skarbliss cheap or something? (he turned off the power right b4 a 5-0 loss to him)

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    my friend just texted me hoping i would get squirrel aids on the cheapness ( in fact he made a omnastar lead and called it squaids )
    i really like omnastar personally toxic spikes on a non poison type = :)

Detox

This much bad deserves a picture, sadly, I cannot find one for this particular situation...

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    yeah surprise, once again syndrome falls short of even his own expectations

but enough about syndromes inadequacies

I personally like swellow, with its high offensive stats and access to pursuit makes it a valuable revenge killer also the guts combo is extremely good for anything that doesn't resist it, also it isn't taunt bait, unlike a lot of sweepers

Detox

yeah surprise, once again syndrome falls short of even his own expectations

The April join date and the 86 posts say a lot

but enough about syndromes inadequacies

Says the guy with the "charmillionaire" in his sig

I personally like swellow, with its high offensive stats and access to pursuit makes it a valuable revenge killer also the guts combo is extremely good for anything that doesn't resist it, also it isn't taunt bait, unlike a lot of sweepers

In other words

BRONZONG IS OU????? <-----pretty much how smart you are.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    just because i have 86 posts on this forum doesn't say anything about how long I have battled or have posted on forums (this isnt the only pokemon forum in the world)
    i really dont like bronzong, its just taunt bait T.T no matter what your running on it, considering using bronzong when most teams have a way to stop stat increasers or dual screens ( unless your using it as a lead ... in that case i LUL at you, aerodactyl can shred a bronzong's ability as a lead) (aerodactyl is a really common lead btw just in case you didn't know)
    bronzong is also set up on commonly and is walled by rotom... nuff said

Charmillionaire is win btw, dey see me postin' , dey hatin'!

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Aerodactyl is a horrible matchup against Bronzong. Bronzong is immune to Earthquake and resistant to Stone Edge. Furthermore, Bronzong can use Gyro Ball to 2HKO Focus Sash Aerodactyl.

Bronzong can easily put Rotom to sleep with Hypnosis or if it isn't carrying Hypnosis, Bronzong can easily just switch.

Detox

just because i have 86 posts on this forum doesn't say anything about how long I have battled or have posted on forums (this isnt the only pokemon forum in the world)
    i really dont like bronzong, its just taunt bait T.T no matter what your running on it, considering using bronzong when most teams have a way to stop stat increasers or dual screens ( unless your using it as a lead ... in that case i LUL at you, aerodactyl can shred a bronzong's ability as a lead) (aerodactyl is a really common lead btw just in case you didn't know)
    bronzong is also set up on commonly and is walled by rotom... nuff said

Charmillionaire is win btw, dey see me postin' , dey hatin'!

You sound like a person who would use Sub LO Swampert.

Back