• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Great battle. ^_^ Somehow it feels like you didn't play as good as last time, though. It might just be because I knew most of your team, but still. Either way, Metagross really saved me back there; if I would have used some other Pokémon in this battle I might very well have lost.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Great battle. ^_^ Somehow it feels like you didn't play as good as last time, though. It might just be because I knew most of your team, but still. Either way, Metagross really saved me back there; if I would have used some other Pokémon in this battle I might very well have lost.

Yeh, GG, you're right there, it seemed like I sort of screwed my own butt, lol. I made some lame moves, but then again, you played great. I'll keep training with my team and I'll come back to you and then I'll be the one who wins ;).

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah, you made a couple of major mistakes there, but overall, you played well. Mixmence always scares me although now that I know exactly how well my Metagross can take a Flamethrower from one, I might be able to counter them better in the future. It was stupid of me not to switch in Electivire in the beginning, though. I knew you were going to use Thunder Wave, which would have given me a free Speed Boost. Oh well, at least it wasn't any major mistake.

I'm looking forward to our next battle. Maybe I'll have a new team member or two next time as well. I just haven't felt like breeding much lately.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Yeah, you made a couple of major mistakes there, but overall, you played well. Mixmence always scares me although now that I know exactly how well my Metagross can take a Flamethrower from one, I might be able to counter them better in the future. It was stupid of me not to switch in Electivire in the beginning, though. I knew you were going to use Thunder Wave, which would have given me a free Speed Boost. Oh well, at least it wasn't any major mistake.

I'm looking forward to our next battle. Maybe I'll have a new team member or two next time as well. I just haven't felt like breeding much lately.

Yeh, I know what you mean in breeding, I've bred way to much lately, that's why I just use this team :P.

My Mence is pretty much teh bomb right now, I used it a couple of times to the max but this time I screwed it, lol.

Anyone else want to battle??

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    I'm really sorry! I continued my game and I was in the Elite Four! Don't worry, all I need to do is defeat Cynthia, and then I can prepare my team with items and add your FC. I'll be online in 10 minutes maximum (sorry).

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    can you list the ubers so i know what team of pokemon i can use
    I said none Legendary Pokémon is allowed... I suppose you know what Legendary Pokémon are?
    I'm really sorry! I continued my game and I was in the Elite Four! Don't worry, all I need to do is defeat Cynthia, and then I can prepare my team with items and add your FC. I'll be online in 10 minutes maximum (sorry).

Okay, no problem.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    But what I was asking is can you list them, since I need to know what my team is going to be

Grrrr.

Zapdos
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Wobbafet [sp?]
    Entei
    Raikou
    Suicune
    Celebi
    Latios