• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    @ Jimmyray: Sorry, I was having lunch...
    @ SUPERKALEL: From what I know is that you hack, beat it, I only wanna battle GOOD players like Lumine and co.
    @ Lumine: I'll battle you after Jimmyray.

Remember, this is MY Battle thread, if you wanna battle someone else, PM that person...

EDIT: Well, I won GG, GG, lol. 3-0. Lumine, let me challenge you!

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well done I was so stupid..I didnt swap when you took out Sceptile that was the turning point and gg lol

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    can i battle someone plz knowing that ill probably loose and all but i still wanna battle for fun
    DON'T ASK FOR 'someone' PLEASE! Lol, but seriously, only cmoe here to battle me, and no one else! Because I'm sick of saying that I won't battle you.
    Can I battle you, Psydragon?
    Sure, I'll meet you on WiFi.
    Well done I was so stupid..I didnt swap when you took out Sceptile that was the turning point and gg lol

Lol.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    DON'T ASK FOR 'someone' PLEASE! Lol, but seriously, only cmoe here to battle me, and no one else! Because I'm sick of saying that I won't battle you.

Sure, I'll meet you on WiFi.

Lol.

For some odd reason, you're not appearing on wi-fi. I got your Fc and name registered into my Pal Pad. (Fabian). Edit: Oh I see now, you deleted me. That's okay, I can wait till' you battle him first, and then register me again. (Some people do it to make space, right)?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Sorry, gotta disconncect. Why? I brought the woobafeut from in-game Emerald playing accidently, lol. Sorry. And I don't want to have to make you battle it.

Back