• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battlefields of Blood and Tears OOC Thread (PG-16)

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
  • Battlefields of Blood and Tears OOC Thread

The RP version of the fanfiction "50 States and Beyond"

RP Rating: PG-16

This RP contains: Strong Language, Minor Sexual Themes, Human and Animal Violence, Mild Gore

Spoiler:

Teams:

Selena Salvatore played by Royal
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Team:
    Spoiler:

Items You Carry
    Spoiler:

-

Christopher R. Jacobson (Zero) played by myrrhman
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Team:
    Spoiler:

Recurring Characters:​
    Spoiler:

Items You Carry
    Spoiler:

-

Raphael A. Newmeyer played by The Noob Hacker
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Team:
    Spoiler:

-

Kris D. Kollyns played by Nakuzami
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Team:
    Spoiler:

Items You Carry
    Spoiler:

---

Important Characters:

Michael Crawley (New York Early Trainer 2008)
    Died: February 2nd, 2009
    Last Known Team:
    Spoiler:

Johanna Ash Siren (New York Early Trainer 2008)
    Went Missing: February 2nd, 2009
    Last Known Team:
    Spoiler:

Ian Somers (Louisiana Early Trainer 1994)
    Battlefields of Blood and Tears OOC Thread (PG-16)

World Pokemon League Champion
    Last Known Team:
    Spoiler:

---

Chapters:

Prologue - Details
    The Prologue begins two days before the trainers begin their journey. They are asked to pick one Pokemon to take on their journey with them, but not the other two. As a 'right -of-passage', those trainers battled professional trainers, whether it be a trainer outside the school, a teacher, or administrative officer, like a principal or headmaster.​

Chapter One - Details
    Chapter One contains the trainer's first steps as a Pokemon trainer. In this chapter they start building their team, making money off of battles they've won, battling rivals, and getting ready to battle the gym leader of their state.

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    About my SU it might be the font I used so if I can change it that would be appreciated and sorry I can change his eye color. If I change it can I get accepted if not thats fine.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • About my SU it might be the font I used so if I can change it that would be appreciated and sorry I can change his eye color. If I change it can I get accepted if not thats fine.
    If you add a bit more to the personality and change the eye color, I might consider it. Just edit your post in the actual roleplay thread, but post here when you did so. I will edit and tell you accordingly. Thank you.

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Ok this is my last SU for awhile if keep joining RPs I'm gonna die.

Sign-Up:
    Full Name (F, MI, L): Vergil D. Sykitor
    Age (16 or 17): 16
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Appearance (at LEAST one paragraph): Vergil is average height and has a muscular build. He has medium length silver/white hair that he usally slicks back, but is left down when in an intense battle simulation. His eyes are a deeper green. He has a cut off black shirt that shows his athletic build. His pants are similar to dress pants, but are custom made to allow more movement and flexibility. He has black western style boots usally covered up by his pants. He also has a white jacket with black on the edges and cuffs.

Personality (at LEAST one paragraph): Vergil is very cold and calculating. He prefers to be left alone and can be described as an anti-social. This is because he doesn't get along with people well. Vergil is very vain and cocky. He believes he can handle any situation and is one of the most intellegent people born. This usally clouds his judgement and is his major flaw in battling. He can be described as sadistic as he does to an extent enjoy seeing others in pain. Vergil loves toying with people's thoughts and emotions. He uses this as a strategy when battling to overwhelm his opponent into a rage and counter attack accordingly. Also he calculates every move he and his opponent make as if it were a game of Chess. This skill usally allows him to predict his opponents moves, but is countered by being unpredictable. Although very rare Vergil has a caring side. The only person he is known to truly care about is his brother. His brother is cool, calm, and relaxed. Vergil never admits it but he wants to be just like his brother which is why he acts the way he does.

History (at LEAST one paragraph): Born in Detroit his family moved when he was very young and remebers nothing of Michigan. Upon moving to Manhattan his parents started his studies very early as they did with his brother, but unlike his brother Vergil showed promise. Although his parents cared about him Vergil felt they never did. They made him study constantly. By the age of 13 he knew every pokemons moveset, weaknesses, and strenghs. When he started going to P.B.R Vergil was an outcast. The kids constantly made fun of him for being so smart. His parents just told him they were jealous. One day walking in the halls Vergil saw another kid who was as smart as him being hit. Vergil finally lost and ended up punching the bully and knocking him out. Vergil's counsler talked to him and she was the first person to his caring side. When talking about giving him his trainer ID early the staff resented it, but they knew they had to for he had the intellect to help save the world...or maybe destroy it.

GPA (MUST be between 4.2 and 5.0): 4.9
    Home-State: New York
    Hometown: Manhattan
    Gym Team (three Pokemon – first or second forms ONLY
    Grovyle , Skarmory, Lucario

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Hey, I think it would be a cool and beneficial idea to the GM if we all post any characters that we have in our stories. I know I plan on having a fair amount of people in mine, and I don't want him to get confused. So, I'll start now, and edit this post as I introduce new characters.

Note: I do not take credit for any of these names other than Chris. Credit goes to my friends' parents. Yes, the supporting characters are some of my friends in real life, I'm trying to make these characters as similar to the real things as I can.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • GREAT idea. I will edit this to the first post after everyone posts it.

And also, welcome the next new player, Nakuzami, who contacted me to be one of the players and I have agreed from looking at it his/her filled out sign-up.

Nakuzami, you may start the roleplay now like the others.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Wait, what? "End with your character walking back out into the gym"

Can I please get some clarification on what this means? This is after or before the battle?

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Royal I posted the second part I hope it looks better. Should I just wait until you give me feedback on the second to post the third?

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Edited my post about supporting characters. I decided to go ahead and add all the people that are going to be in the prologue.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Just letting everyone know: if they have any questions they want to have answered, feel free to post here. That includes others that aren't the roleplayers.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • 1. Not really. It's like writing a story - I know what I want to put in each chapter, and I put my character in those scenereos.
    2. Probably. As long as those who want slots can remain active. And I mean, a good example of this is Dark Pokemon Energy/Road to the Pokemon League. It was an old roleplay that was EXTREMELY active.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Sure, you may both. And if I do allow you two in the roleplay, you have to go through the prologue very fast to be able to catch up with the others.

Back