• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be REALLY - Did u ever used cheats?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I created this thread 'cause i dont have nothing to do wanna know:

Have u ever cheated on pokemon FR, LF, ruby, emerald, etc?

Be REALLY :D

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Be really? Do you mean: "Be HONEST"?

I have never cheated, mainly because I can't cheat. I don't have a cheating device so... no cheats for me!

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Be REALLY? Haha… xD

Yes, I use cheats all the time. Gameshark, AR, you name it. I even pay other people to cheat fpr me. I'm so proud of myself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Your title confuses me, Be really? It seems wrong grammer wise.

But no, I don't use cheats, than theres no point acutally playing if I don't play as it was intended.

Years
  • To BE REALLY, I have cheated in the past.
    BUT, when excluding the good ol' Missingno in RB and some cloning by trading or that one box trick in GS, which all happened way back (and is not 3rd gen.), it's all only been cheats that I needed for some gimmick runs. Like, changing the starter or letting something spawn in the first route that shouldn't be there.
    I really hate this kind of "do this to get a level 100 Arceus with Hyper Beam, et cetera, et cetera"-kind of cheats (or, to make this 3rd gen, let's say Rayquaza instead of Arceus), I always find tons of these before I find an actual Pokemon spawning modifier.
    Seriously, cheating is only fun when it changes the gaming experience, evertything else is for people who can't complete the game without level 100 legendaries.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Being real with you, I've never hacked into a Pokemon game ever before. O= I used to like trying all the different glitches of RBY, but I consider those different hehe.

NebulaNinja

Gym Leader
    Years
  • I've never cheated, but my sister's boyfriend has with ActionReplay.
    He gave me a Shiny Lv.100 Arceus with a Cherish Ball attached as an item!
    I put the Cherish Ball in my Bag and traded it to my friend for a better EV'd Arceus.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    To be really wouldn't mke sense either, I wish he chose a different one.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I cheated up until 3rd gen. It was my cousin who had gotten me into it. Once 4th gen came around and common sense hit me, I stopped cheating. (My friend did borrow my game at one point though and got me some nice Pokemon, so yeah. But I didn't think she was gonna do all of that.)

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Hmm.. Does it count if you got your pokemon from people who cheated? If it is, then yes I have "cheated." I got a whole bunch of pokies for FR from my cousin you had an Action Replay. But I never tried it on my own game because I'm pretty sure it messed his all up. >:O

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • When I first started playing Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, I once used a cheat to gain infinite Rare Candies. I can't think of any of other times when I cheated the game.

Well..... I still use the cheat to get reloadable Master Balls in Pokemon Colloseum. Ha ha.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    I have only cheated on Pokemon Pearl which i dont play anymore, other than that NEVER, i never cheated on emerald not even get hacked or really strong pokemon from people that cheated

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I cheated only in pokemon pear too, just 'cause i never found a gameshark for GBA ._.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • the only time i ever cheated was to get previous events for the fourth generation. i just really ♥ darkrai and i wanted one so i cheated for it. stupid event only legendaries :/

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I already was REALLY.

...Heh, I wonder if I could come up with an acronym for "really" that would be appropriate for this situation.

Anyhow, yes I have cheated. It started with a Gameshark for Sapphire, and I keep doing today. No, I'm not fighting anybody with hacked pokemon or anything like that. I just like to experiment with stuff. I also unlock events that have passed me by due to lack of Wi-Fi.

...And introducing Riolu as a starter is so much fun.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's just too fun to play on an emulator and pull in any pokemon I want when playing RSE. I do have my honest playthroughs though. I just like having specific runs where the objective is to beat the game using whatever pokemon I manage to pull in. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I glitched plenty of times on my first runthrough, and I traded hacked master balls from my brother( about 6), but I never directly cheated. So…does that count?

Back