• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begginer Trainers/Breeders Store (Noob Friendly)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Cyndaquil[female please]?
    Riolu
    Murkrow
    Chikorita[female if possible]
    Um hi my name is Knotch.....I am trying to start my own little thread and saw this.....um if possible would you be willing to trade me those pokemon and if you have any pokemon with Dragon dance or leaf storm can i have them.....I hate having debts so I will repay you asap.....if that is ok with you.....PM me if you are willing to trade.....

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Cyndaquil[female please]?
    Riolu
    Murkrow
    Chikorita[female if possible]
    Um hi my name is Knotch.....I am trying to start my own little thread and saw this.....um if possible would you be willing to trade me those pokemon and if you have any pokemon with Dragon dance or leaf storm can i have them.....I hate having debts so I will repay you asap.....if that is ok with you.....PM me if you are willing to trade.....

No debt's mate, Alls free here, I dont really breed for gender but if you still want them you can have them (i'll still check to see if i have females) I'm about to leave for work but i'll be on later tonight so just check back after you get todays errands and things over with :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hi mate, by any chance would I be able to get a squirtle?

Dont really have much to trade to you though...

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Bah! Im sorry everyone, but I'm going to Slow the shop down drastically. I'm just now coming off of spring break, so if you don't get your poke needs met, i'm super sorry but I need to focus more on my education than this game, I'm NOT leaving but It'll be much harder for me to be on all the time. I'll do my best, thanks, oh! and if anyone is interested in being a co-owner to my shop and wants to help out go for it, apply send me a pm with Co-owner Application, listing times you can be on, and why you want to do this. Thanks everyone, see you soon <3

Back